Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,909 files

1. $4.99

Cake Icing Snack

Includes: piping cake icing directly into mouth, bloated belly jiggling/fat play, upset stomach/stomachache
    A new milestone in my quest for hedonism! Today I skip right over the cake and go straight for icing all by itself! I've got a full piping bag of sweet, fattening cake icing and I'm ready to go to town; I start piping icing DIRECTLY into my greedy mouth and it feels and tastes AMAZING! Knowing that I'm sucking down pure FAT feels so indulgent and it drives me wild knowing that with each giant mouthful of sugar, I'm actively making myself even fatter! After I've devoured almost the full bag, I'm left a bloated mess, all this sugar is giving me an awful tummy ache but the bloat looks pretty magnificent! 

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

2. $9.99

Stuffing Day in Berlin- PART 2 (17 MINUTES)

The long-awaited second part to my 2 part stuffing day in Berlin series is finally here! Took me forever to finally have the chance to edit it together, but I hope it will not disappoint! This clip starts out with a huge burger and fries (with tons of dip, of course!) which I eat in my car in a very public place where cars and people walking/ biking are constantly passing right by me and have a clear view of my huge belly on full display! I devour the food in my car because, even after eating THREE full meals for breakfast, I was too hungry to wait until I got home to eat my burger and fries snack. I then take a break for some ice cream at one of my favorite spots near Berlin. Then it's time for a nice big steqak and potatoes dinner! By this point in the day, I am STUFFED to the max, but can't resist eating a bit of chocolate after dinner while fantasizing about what my late night snack will be. At first, I plan on currywurst and fries slathered in mayo (as that's been my go-to late night snack in Berlin), but instead, we find a cute little South American restaurant that is open late and I eat ANOTHER full meal after devouring a plate of nachos and other appetizers. I am truly an insatiable piggy these days, and this clip really shows how litttle control I have over my appetite anymore! I hope you enjoy watching as much as I did stuffing myself 🐷
    💕If you enjoy the clip, please leavea quick review to further support me! They help a TON and I absolutely LOVE to read your feedback! Thank you so much!!💕

(2 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

3. $6.99

Valentine's Day with Rosie!​

❤️HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!❤️

We all know what today is best for - eating chocolate! Come along with me while I mow down boxes of chocolate and delight you with some fat chat

I hope you enjoy spending some special romantic time with me today ❤️

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

4. $3

my seventh snack of the day

Two hours ago with my dinner and this is my seventh snack, why do I get very hungry?  

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. $4.99

Valentines Day Stuffing

*intro pricing* 
    No Valentine’s Day plans? No problem. Watch as I stuff myself with fried chicken , hush puppies, fries, a hot dog and cookies and play with my belly at a ridiculously low price to show my appreciation for you all as a Valentine’s Day present, leave me a review as a Valentine’s Day present💋🌹
    Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end.
    Please leave a review if you are enjoying my gain and if you want me to gain more 😘😋

(3 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

6. $12.99

Boost, Gas, And Glory 🤰

Gulp… mmm this is delicious! Watch me get turned on and gassy from this yummy, fattening… weight gain shake!! And see the instant transformation as my stomach swells right up! ⬆️
    This video includes me showing off my beautiful curves in my new Pink Vixen outfit!! Chugging boost and taking on the ultimate challenge! Watch as I stuff myself to my limits, no one can stop me from being a greedy glutinous piggy. Filling my luscious gut with boost and Devouring greasy food from Burger King & McDonald’s! 
    Reviews are strongly suggested, I love the feedback and I would like to hear what you think about my weight gain journey. Feel free to leave comments! Love your favorite Curvage Model!
     -Coffee Cake Muffin. 😍💖💗

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. $8.25

McDonald's breakfast stuffing

In this video I eat McDonald's breakfast until I can't swallow another bite!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. $6.99

FUNNEL CHUG PUNISHMENT- EVERYTHING'S TO BE DEVOURED!🤯

Uh oh! ...Kitty's been bad! ...she's been eating lots but she's been missing her shakes! As a punishment she's to sit handcuffed to a chair & funnel fed heavy cream. Shes also wearing restraints around her belly, which makes any belly pop even more painful..She moans in anquish while pleading with her feeder for belly rubs..he grants her a wish but she's forced for a round 2 and 3 and 4! ..Can she finish the whole thing?! ..you'll see.. but the lesson is learned here, no more missed weight gain shakes! 
    Lots of burping & belly pops out (to it's limit!) Lets just say after this video I had to lay down.. 🥴 this is hands down the most I've ever consumed at once 😬😅

^Kitty in agony! 🥴 check out that belly!

(12 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. $6.99

Fat & Fabulous Valentines (With Your Greedy BBW GF)

You come home from work to spend Valentine's Day evening with your sexy fat girlfriend, only to find her looking bigger than ever, with her fat body on display in lingerie that shows off all of her sexy curves. She's been so greedy lately, so it's hardly a surprise that she's already eaten the chocolates you had hidden away to surprise her with tonight. And she's STILL hungry! Good thing you're into greedy fatties, looks like this is going to be one hot Valentine's day!
    Enjoy this cute and sexy Valentine's GFE roleplay clip of CGGF with tons of sexy belly play, fat chat, GFE roleplay fun, and most importantly- some amazing angles of her fat belly and thighs. It will definitely make sure you have lots of fun this Valentine's Day (or any other day you watch it) 🐷
    💕Please don't forget to leave a review for me, so I know how I did and what you do or don't like to see. They help me a ton and put a smile on my face to read. Thanks so much, as always, for your support!💕

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. $5

Valentine's chocolates

Valentine's day is all about chocolates! 
    Would you like to be my valentine and buy me lots of sweets to keep me fat? 

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

11. $9.99

Valentine's Day Stuffing!

Happy Valentine's Day!! Today I'm doing a stuffing with tons of sweets and a WHOLE pizza! I managed to get down a good bit of my sweets and all of my pizza but 1 slice! But that is okay, ill be sure to eat my left overs here in a bit. My belly gets SOO big and round until i can not eat anymore! Enjoy! ❤️

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

12. $4.95

Are you my Valentine?

Someone got me a box of chocolates on Valentine's Day! Was it you?
    Watch me enjoy the whole box

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

13. $5.99

Bianca Blonde - BIG Valentines day stuffing

Another valentines treat for you all. A BIG all day stuffing from Bianca! Watch her pig out in public on wings and corn dogs then she stuffs herself at home with pizza, donuts and 2L of soda. Lots of belly play, burping and POV in this one. This video is also 20 minutes long! She talks about how shes gained so much and lets you know what her next weigh goal is..

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

14. $6.99

Laying in bed playing with belly while having a snack 😋

Watch as a lay in bed snacking on a 20 piece nugget basket of fries and sonic shake while playing with my jiggly belly😍

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

15. $6.49

Valentines Day Pig Out

I spent my Valentines getting even FATTER🐷 watch me pig out, burp, and play with my belly in this special, Valentine’s Day arrangement😚❤️

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. $14.99

Fried Breakfast N Tight Corset

Almost bursting out my corset..I scoff a full English breakfast and show off my belly from all angles. I chug pop, burp, jiggle my fatness and show off my fat ass.
    GS X x 

(9 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

17. $4.99

Valentines/Birthday public stuffing 🤤

It’s not only Valentine’s Day but it’s also Janes birthday! She turns 29 this Valentine’s Day! Janes gone out for lunch to an American smokehouse restaurant with her friends and stuffs her fat piggy face with all the food she can! Jane devours beef brisket with fries, bbq chicken wings and corn dogs and washes it down with some grape soda  🤤 no wonder she’s put on so much weight since you last saw her 🤭 how much do you think she can eat? You’ll have to watch to find out 🤤

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

18. $12.99

Wendy’s Melted Frosty Chug

Nadya (Wendy) is on a mission to master the art of chugging and she nails it in this video. She melts four Frostys and gets to work. Melting them makes sucking them down much quicker. Which results in her belly being packed with maximum calories in a short period of time. You can practically see her eyes tearing up from how hard shes pushing herself but she doesn’t stop. Nadya needs to get them down as fast as possible before her gut forces her to stop. Watch each one go down her throat while she moans in agony. Her belly swells with every sip.
    She chugs from multiple angles so you can see all the places shes growing. Since Nadyas been really fattening up shes super enthusiastic about showing you her full body. Her plump ass, flabby arms, round breast, etc take a tour of Nadyas body and see all the “damage” shes been doing so far this year. She wants to grow massive for you.
    By the end of the video all the dairy is churning in her belly and she helplessly rubs her swollen belly to seek relief. 
    How many do you think she was able to get down?

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

19. $8.99

FATFISHED & Fat Shamed

Wilson @Feeder and Feedee and Casey got all dressed up in sexy lingerie for their Valentine's Day date.. it was their first time meeting him and they were SO excited. But when he arrived.. he was shocked to see that the girls look drastically different than the photos they sent him. He was so angry that they were SO much fatter than he imagined. He was catfished! Disgusted, he starts to brutally tease them and force their snacks in their hog mouths. 
    The girls are in total denial... what is he talking about? They aren't THAT fat.. are they? He teases them, pushes snack cakes in their mouths, and tells them how disappointing their huge swollen bodies are. He tries to give them a chance but just can't bear the thought of having to hang around their fat lardy bodies a second longer.. he storms off and leaves the two piggies alone to stuff themselves silly for Valentine's Day.
    If you love fat shame, humiliation, degrading, and teasing - this video is for you!
    ---------------------------------
    Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think! Check out some of my other videos like this one ❤️ 
    Humiliating Workout Competition FAIL Fat Shamed By High School Hottie Your Girlfriend Got FAT! WG Denial

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

20. $3

Eating my big giant Hershey kiss and chips

My first video was such a success, I woke up this morning and immediately wanted to get on camera and eat for you again. Watch me as I snack on chocolate and chips while playing with my big saggy belly! 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

21. $3.05

eating cake off the floor

my friend gave me an extra slice of cake and i thought why not have some fun with it! watch this growing piggy messily eat cake off the floor ! 
    *there is no talking or interaction with the viewer in this video* 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

22. $14.99

RIDE AND BOOST

🤠ARE YOU LOKING FOR A HEAVY COWGIRL?🤠 
    IN THIS VIDEO:
    CHUGGING / BURPING / WEIGHT GAINER BOOST /  MULTIPLE ANGLES / BELLY PLAY / MOANING / SEXY TALK / RIDING / RIDING MULTIPLE ANGLES
    ♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 
    I HAVE A THING  FOR THE WAY I LOOK WITH DEMIN SHORTS AND A COWGIRL HAT... AND WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THE 5XL DENIM SHORTS THAT I HAVE WHERE THAT TIGHT! I FELT SO HORNY THAT I INSTANTLY TOUGHT THAT IT WAS GONNA BE A GOOD IDEA TO WEAR THEM FOR A VIDEO. THEN I DECIDED THAT A HEAVY COWGIRL, DOING A RIDING SIMULATION WOULD BE SOOOOO HOT THAT I TRULY WANTED TO BE THAT COWGIRL AND FILM THIS VIDEO FOR YOU!! IN THIS VIDEO I SEDUCE YOU WHILE IM STUFFING MY BIG BELLY WITH BOOST MILK AND CUPCAKES. ONCE THAT I AM REALLY STUFFED I MOVE MY BIG BODY TO SHOW YOU HOW I WILL LOOK RIDING (MULTIPLE ANGLES) AND THEN I FINISH MY SIXPACK OF BOOST. ENJOY AS MUCH AS I DID IT ♥️
    ⚠️HEY!!⚠️
    DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?
    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 
    PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

23. $4.99

Eating Pie and Playing with my Toys on Christmas Morning

I must have been extra good this year because I was shocked when I saw what Santa brought me. It went perfect with my Christmas pie. I was having so much fun eating that I turned ravenous and begin to eat the whole thing with my hands. 
    Special Christmas intro price!

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

24. $5.99

Thanksgiving Stuffing for Myself

I couldn't wait till Thanksgiving so I had a little feast just for me. Also I want to get as many calories as possible over the holidays. 😉 I was so full it hurt but felt good too so I kept pushing myself. I could barely stand by the end. 

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

25. $9.99

Inflation relay : 10 bananas and 2 liters of sprite

Inflation relay : 10 bananas and 2 liters of sprite

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.