Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,996 files

1. $7.99

Ice-cream cocktail

Здравствуйте, мои дорогие друзья! Этот набор с мороженым (400г) и 2л молока. Сверхкалорийный напиток для моей выгоды. Около 2000 калорий. 
    С любовью, Кристина💖

(4 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

2. $5.50

Hubby/feeder stuffs me and plays with belly 😍

Hubby/feeder took me to get stuffed at a restaurant got home and he didn't think it was enough! He feeds me 2 grill cheese burritos and half a 2 liter of mountain dew while he jiggles and smacks my belly and gives it some good love ending in baby oil belly rubs!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. $3.99

Burping as Loud as I Can😱❤

Heyy ❤❤❤
    In this Clip, I show off my insane burping skills😱😍❤ 
    Enjoy Cuties😘

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. $8.99

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

5. $12

Sandwich Making and Facestuffing

I’m feeling pretty hungry, and luckily I’ve got plenty of supplies in the kitchen. Join me, as I make myself a delicious sandwich, just big enough to stuff my face with. I load my sandwich up with tons of ingredients, my eyes getting a bit bigger than my stomach in the process! Chowing down, I start to really fill up - you can watch my stomach slowly bloat and stretch while I eat. By the end, I’m feeling pretty stuffed, burpy, and ready for a nap~
    Over twenty minutes of facestuffing, burping, and bloated tummy goodness in this clip. Treat yourself today and join me for lunch!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. $3.99

Bacon king stuffing

Just eating my two huge burgers 🍔 
    *burps, farts, heavy breathing and loud eating!*

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $4

Pizza&soda stuffing lots of burps/farts

*burps, farts, loud eating and breathing*
    watch as your slob gf downs a pizza and drinks coke with lots of burping. Belly play and jiggles all throughout even jiggling my whole body at one point. 
    Also listen as I describe how fat I’ve gotten and what has changed with my figure. 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. $5

PIGGIES WANT TO GAIN 1000 POUNDS!🐷 Philly cheese steak, cheeseburgers +more stuffing!🤤

Getting this big requires some heavy up keeping that’s why today we spend the day lounging so not a single calorie is burnt and ordering in food to curb the need to move 😩 Controlled by our ever growing hunger and need to grow our big bellies even bigger, we decide to take down multiple calorie filled lunches! Without having to lift our heavy bodies from our comfort thousands of calories arrive at our door and are waiting to be consumed!
    We put on that 70s show, relax and chow down on many heavy, greasy, goodies including philly cheese steak sandwiches and cheeseburgers with many sides of chips. We also make sandwiches using two loaves of bread adding smoked shrimp, mozzarella and lots of butter. We top everything off with some walnut cake and lime soda spiders! We barely have time to speak as our gluttony takes over and we stuff with the mutual goal of expansion which we’re sure to have achieved! 😍 Enjoy two bbw feedees in their natural habitat with their big bellies on display, stuffing until they’re out of breath and bloated like balloons about to burst! 😮‍💨🐷

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. $9.99

Watch Me STUFF. I am NOT Sharing..

I always feel so sillly when I decide to pig out at night and veg on couch, tv on with my gut out engorging myself til I burst, and I havent invited you to watch me in a while. So I wanted to, I am eating waffles and chocolate covered fruit (is there any other way to eat it?) lol 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. $3.99

20 MIN UNCUT FAST FOOD STUFFING

You bought Rachel McDonald's so she sends you a video stuffing her face with the greasy, fatty burgers 😍 She jiggles her whole body for you, with lots of belly play and some burps mixed in 🐷😉
    Ft. Tommy the Cat 😂😺

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

11. $5.99

Corn dogs & Pop chug

Forget the hot dogs I need my corn dogs FULL of gooey cheese 😍😍 and to wash down all that grease a 2 l of root beer 🥵
    Listen to me talk about my gaining goals and how proud of all my fat I am while I'm stuffing my oversized belly full of greasy cheese 🤤 
    I know you wanna see my different angles 😉

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. $4.90

[ON SALE] Bloated Belly Girl Keeps Eating

This video is on sale for a limited time!
    Regular price: $8.99  ➡️  NOW: $4.90!
    Look at my belly from the side, you can tell it's really coming out!
    Do you like it? 🥰

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. $6.99

FATTENING NITE CRAVINGS-BELLY WORSHIP-BELLY/BOOTY MEASURE

Kitty is like Cinderella when the clock hits 12 that's when her fattening nightly cravings begin.
    In this video Kitty shows you just how much she engorges in fattening things all while she lays in bed moaning and pleasure as she devours her favorite fattening nightly snacks.
    She also shows off all her new stretch marks that seem to be growing all over her tummy she also brings out the measuring tape to show just how big her tummy and booty has gotten.
    This video is sure to satisfy those that love the belly worshiping. 😈💕 There's lots of belly play, showing off thickness. Jiggling in new softer spots, an enormously new amount of tiger stripes..she's gotten bigger but these marks prove there's a huge growth spurt ahead. 🐷 ----> 🐗 OINK OINK 

^ my booty is literally in competition with my booty! wait til you see the size comparison 😅

(15 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

14. $8.99

KITTY'S LARGEST STUFFING VIDEO YET!

You guys asked for it & I delivered! 
    Here's a 30 min video of me doing nothing but stuffing myself with literally almost everything off the menu..well my favorites anyways hehe. Enjoy lots of burps,belly rubbing,belly jiggling along with plenty of moaning in agony and fat talk. 
    Kitty stuffs herself more than she ever has in a video before but to put a lil cherry on top makes sure she devours the desert just for you guys! The result?
    A 9 month old food baby! Awwww! 😂💕

(14 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

15. $6.99

A STUFFED KITTY IGNORES HER BODY'S PLEA FOR MERCY! + BODY TOUR

It's been quite awhile since kitty's shown her face around Curvage so she decided today would be a great day. She's determined more than ever to reach her goal and lately she's been very proud of where her weight gain journey is heading. 
    In this video a VERY stuffed kitty indulges in some icecream ignoring her body's plea for mercy!  
    She explains in detail all her goals and gives you a body tour, showing you every inch, that you've all been asking for  She's loving what she sees & is eager to share with everyone on Curvage too! 
    300lbs here she comes! 
    Enjoy seeing Kitty's booty bounce as she walks away, her belly hanging, her belly jiggling and also the HUGE handful of belly that has formed from all the sweets she can't seem to get her kity paws off of!  

(9 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

16. $7.99

LATE NIGHT FEEDING + SENSUAL BODY TOUR (IN THONG)

Kitty's in a naughty mood, she's been a good girl all day obeying her feeder's wishes for her to eat more & more. It's night time and her late night munchies hit. She bakes an entire pizza....her favorite snack (she loves piling a bunch of parmesian cheese on each slice). 
    In the video you'll see kitty devouring and taking in each and every bite of one of her favorite late night snacks. Once finished she releases her over stuffed belly from her too tight clothing. 
    From the side of the bed on all fours, she shows off her growing figure....in sensual detail....even on all fours her belly is smashed up against the bed 😏 she even sits up to show off just how much her belly hangs between her thighs.

This video offers lots of jiggle & belly play. Fat talk..there's lots of weight gain talk as well and it's clear shes been overly indulging, hehe.. enjoy!   ❤️🐷❤️

(5 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

17. $7.99

BIG CAKE - BIGGER KITTY! (FEEDER UPDATE PART 2)

Kitty starts the New Year off with a HUMONGOUS cake - brought to her by her feeder - HE'S NOT PLAYING AROUND. 
    She received this $100 cake with specific instructions: that the entire cake MUST BE devoured by the week's end. 
    Kitty happily agrees to all of her feeder's demands..and begins to dive in! There's no stopping her when it comes to pleasing her feeder.
    2023 is going to be a HUGE YEAR for Kitty! ❤️ 

(11 reviews)

11 comments

Updated

18. $9.03

The fat secretary seduces you ​​🥵😈 ​

36min of roleplay with the secretary who spends all day eating. It barely fits her in her chair!!! Damn, she's so sexy when she eats that you can't resist and decide to feed her to fatten her love handles. She has eaten too much that her skirt is about to explode! Wow! How daring, she unbuttons her skirt in front of you 😈
    The working day was so tiring that she asks you to massage her fat feet and her huge belly. UMHUM, not everyone has that view 🥵😈
    Fat talk in Spanish 💖
    36min de roleplay con la secretaria que todo el día se la pasa comiendo. A penas y cabe en su silla!!! Damn, es tan sexy cuando come que no resistes y decides alimentarla para engordar sus rollitos. Ella ha comido demasiado que sus falda está por explotar! Wow! queé atrevida, se desabrocha la falda enfrente de ti  😈
    La jornada de trabajo fue tan cansada que te pide masaje en sus pies gordos y en su enorme barriga. UMHUM, esa vista no cualquiera la tiene  🥵😈
    Fat talk en español 💖

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

19. $5.15

eating cake off floor

watch this chubby pig groan, bounce her belly, and eat some cake off the floor 💗 fun classic vid you won’t want to miss ! i had so much fun playing with my belly. i feel so sexy 💗
    *no talking in this video*

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. $3.99

Sexy burger stuffing, bloat and burps! 

Savannah’s hunger has been insatiable recently… she just can’t help herself and a burger and fries seem to be her biggest turn on. Of course you treat her to favorite meal as it equally turns you on watching her seductively stuff her greedy little mouth with her favorite meal. Bite after bite she’s so horny and can’t stop playing with her massive gut. The way her tiny panties are cutting into her make her belly look even more huge. She quickly finishes her meal and chugs a coke to really make herself bloat up. It doesn’t take long before she’s working out some HUGE burps. All while rubbing herself and telling you how hot she feels. 

{ video includes; eating, chugging, bloat, burping, belly play, Fat chat, pov }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️‍🔥

(5 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

21. $9.99

SSBBW Sensual Stuffing Jam & Cream Pastries

Please Join Me Post Valentines, For A Little You & I Time 💋
    I missed Valentine’s Day with you but hope to make it up to you with this sexy and sensual pastry stuffing.
    Just you and I together as I stuff myself full of fatty cream, sugar, butter and dough! 
    I’m getting more confident around you, talking more and getting more hot with you. You love to hear me moan and groan as I stuff my giant belly full.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. $6.99

Remaking My First Stuffing

I remade my first ever stuffing video and this time was able to finish the entire bag of powdered donuts. 
    Watch my stuff my face with donuts while chugging milk and get nice and full. 

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. $4.99

Garlic baguette and melt butter 🥹🐷

Stuffing a WHOLE baguette!!! While getting messy with melted butter 😏🥵 what a DREAM 💦😉

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. $6

Watch me Stuff my Face at Work🐷

Watch me get absolutely stuffed on break at work-my first eating video! I thoroughly enjoyed my fried chicken burger, fries, and big chocolate chip cookie. I can’t stop talking about how it makes me feel at the end! I forgot how bloated red bull makes me too 😳 let me know what you wanna see more of and there will be plenty more where this came from;) 💋

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. $12.99

Stuffed To Sleep 🐷😴

Eating myself to sleep 💤 ….. I can’t  resist food… put it in front of me and I will devour it.
    Watch this greedy pig get turned on, full & tired from eating McDonald’s for the 3rd time this week! 😱 this clip includes, Stuffing, belly play, bouncing, belly rubs and passing out. 
    Likes, reviews and comments are recommended! Please let me know what you think!!  💭 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Great video! You will really enjoy it if breeding-talk is your thing! Her body is also incredible, and she does a great job showing it off. Highly recommend!

• Damn 🤯 if you thought you had seen nadya at her fattest and greediest then think again because nadya is eating not one but four pies in this 🐷. With two different angles to capture her gluttony Nadya is behind a small table with the pies on, with her hands behind her back she dives in getting cake all over her double chin 😍 her big belly means she can’t sit that close to the table you can see her rolls and stretch marks. With her belly moving into her lap and moaning sounds she starts devouring and of course it’s not long before she needs to burp. The second cake is even messier send cream over nadya chins. The more Nadya leans forward the more her gut and 🍈🍈 push the pies away 😂 but Nadya but won’t let that stop her, 3rd pie now and she stops for a quick drink and some burps. With another pie eaten out now she shows the carcass proudly 🐷. You can really hear nadya’s breathing slow down in this although that could have been the amount cream on the cakes that went up her nose when she went in headfirst 🤣 into these pies. Now on the 4th pie she slows down a little burping a bit more to make room, some wobbling and jiggling of her greedy belly 🐖. Struggling to undo her button under her enormous stomach she lets her belly out more into her lap. With the pies contents demolished nadya is so full now. I’m absolutely loving these vids you have been doing showing us how completely gluttonous you can be, I can’t wait to see more even vids like this packing even more weight into that big belly of yours 🥵.

• Definitely recommend this, she eats with drive and pure hedonism. Very hot to see her lose control 😍

• Both of you ! Look !,  really! Really !  Hotttt !!!!🥰🔥 &  Really! Really! cute ! 👖🥰❤️🩷In jeans !👖🥰❤️🩷& the way they fit🥰👖❤️🩷 on SavannahMontana! It looks perfect! 🥰 ❤️🩷 & the second ! 👖❤️&  the third pair !👖🩷 as you pull them up !over your Big Huge! FAT ! Sexy ! Hottt! 🥰🔥🔥🔥Ass ! 🥰🔥🔥🔥, that is getting Bigger & Wider! In inches! ,,,,BUT ! Those ! Pair of jeans 👖🥰❤️🩷 is no match ! For your HUGE ! BIG ! OH ! Heavy ! FAT !  GUT ! That continues! To get ! so much more ! ,,bigger! & FATTER! & you can really really! Tell that kellijellibelli! Is struggling! To button! Those pair of jeans ! 👖❤️🩷 over that BIG ! HUGE ! FAT ! Heavy ! Hottt ! Sexy ! GUT ! That just continues! To get in the way ! Kellijellibelli! Is wondering!🤔❤️🩷 if it is all of those yummy!😋 ❤️Yummy! 😋❤️ snacks !🍩🍰🍦🍪🍕🧁🍨🍩🍫🍰🥧🍧 That SavannahMontana ! Has really really! Been snacking! On , & gorging! , on  Behind! Kellijellibellis !Back !,,, Because! Recently!,, SavannahMontana ! Is looking so BIGGGGG ! Now ! That even Kellijellibelli! Can reach ! Underneath ,SavannahMontanas  ! HUGE ! Over ! Hanging! GUT ! While Kellijellibelli! Wobbles! & jiggles ! It !,, 

So much more ! Added new jiggles! 🥰❤️ & waves 🌊🥰🩷 of new added on ,ripples! ! Underneath! That GUT ! 

In those pair ! of hotttt !🥰🔥🔥🔥🔥 None fitting! Jeans ! 👖❤️🩷 they may not button! But ! to me as for myself! Just let all of  that Belly!  Completely! hangout! ,, & wear! Them just like that !,,,No one can’t hardly tell ! Because that BIG ! Huge! Heavy ! Gut ! Hangs so much more ! Lower now ! I mean just look at that hang !!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰👖❤️🩷

• Another phenomenal video by stunning Blondie once again, it is always a pleasure to see her eat and expand especially in public this time :). At this rate I think she will be over 200 pounds in no time 👀

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.