Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,919 files

1. $5.99

Leftovers always get finished ✔️

Leftovers must be finished😍 that’s the rules! Short, but sweet!🤤 Thai food gets me every time!! Come join me as I devour the rest of my dinner & watch me give into stuffing myself silly 😍😍 belly okay as usual too🥰

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

2. $4

Stuffing myself with ice buns and covering myself in oil

Watch me eat a sweet snack loving every mouthful playing with my soft belly covering it in baby oil 

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. $7

pasta remake

Hello. this is a video with a whole pan of chicken pasta, a whole pack of cream cheese and mushrooms.

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

4. $3.99

Business Casual Stuffing & Mini-Inflation

Standing, I consume fries, chicken nuggets, a chicken sandwich ❤️❤️, a vanilla milkshake (yum), and a soda. Then, I do a mini-inflation. You get to see my belly expand in this one but mostly in a loose (at first lol), button-down shirt and a very tight business casual skirt.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. $8.99

Big FAT trophy wife

After a long day at work, you come home to the best possible treat, your unbelievably fat wife. She's quite the prize, and she loves the arrangement the two of you have. She sits at home on her fat ass all day, getting even fatter at your discretion, and in return, you provide everything else for her. She's quite the trophy wife, but not one that cooks or keeps the house clean. She knows she lucked out, she doesn't have many skills besides eating....anyways today shes got an extra special piece of lingerie she wanted to show you. 
    It's new and highlights all her best assets....yet somehow she's already bursting out of it, and her FUPA is barely contained. She spends some time recapping her day, asking you about yours, and of course, snacking. She isn't like other wives concerned with keeping their figures for their spouses. She's focused on growing her fat belly, which already sticks out so much further than her G-cup breasts. At any rate, she gets bored and begins slowly stripping off what little lingerie she's wearing. Her massive belly covers her underwear making her look practically naked except for her pasties. She certainly has been holding up her end of the deal. She has one less ask of you, a new stove! She's getting too fat for the current one, her fat belly keeps knocking into all the knobs, so much so you can even see her belly accidently turn on a burner as it grazes past! Talk about fat! Reward your trophy wife with some takeout, since clearly, she's in no shape to cook! 
    Clip features: gfe roleplay, bimbo, stripping, pov of belly shots,

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

6. $5.99

Messy Pancake Day Feast

An excuse to buy pancakes, whipped cream and lots of chocolate is our Shrove Tuesday aka Pancake Day!
    Just a fun eating video of pancakes whilst I play with my tummy and make a big mess all over my hands and face.

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

7. $7.99

fails at my annual school reunion!!

at first roxxy was not that happy about going but she decided to invite her friend jasmina, wich it happens to be a very large girl, she has such a big belly she intimidate one of roxxys school mates, but sure u know the story haha ofc roxxy couldnt let that detain her from stuffing her face like a pig the whole time.
    enjoy, kisses....

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

8. $4.99

Your maid can't resist eating your chocolate cake 🍰🍫

A little thing about me is I love role-playing 😍 
    Imagine you hire your maid and you come home to find her covered in chocolate cake that you told her not to eat, but you knew she would look at her she's an absolute pig and you know it 🐷♥️
    ( Unfortunately had a nip slip haha lost a bit of the video but added a little heart so it would be approved on here )

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. $3.99

Happy Growing Breakfast Belly

A little shy....it's my first time...
    This mama needs a little help...
    Growing growing growing 🥵
    In my first video I measure my belly before and after stuffing my face.
    I eat a "balanced" breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes drowning in syrup, plump strawberries, bacon, eggs, blueberry scones with lemon glaze, and a virgin mimosa to wash it all down 😛
    I try different angles, different jiggles, and chat about how it all feels to be so natural with food on a bed.
    I just wanna have fun, let loose, and find out what turns you on 😘

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

10. $8.99

Italian stuffing in corset 💋🍝

It's been a while... but here's my corset clip!!!
    Watch me eat for almost 20 min some italian food and chug soda while wearing a super tight corset 🥵
    You can catch some burps and moaning while I play with my belly and ass, bursting out of that little white thing!
    Looks like your little angel has been hiding something... now she's got a lot of new curves! ❤️

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

11. $11.99

Pregnant Obese Nacho Stuffing

I have to prep and take notes for the customs I am filming today. I decide to make myself a huge plate of nachos. I cant stop craving them. I sit down ready to eat as much of this plate as I possibly can. My huge 38 week pregnant gut is hanging over my shorts. My shorts that are cutting into my widening hips. It is so uncomfortable...in the best way. Knowing my body is out growing my clothes. The nachos are so spicy and good. I even need to add extra sour cream. Every bite is a mouthful of crunchy cheesy yumminess. Do you think I can finish the whole plate?

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. $3.50

Stuffing on all fours 💦🐷

Stuffing on all fours 😏 look at those before and afters! I used to fit this red bikini so so well 😏💦🤭
    These are the before pics!:

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

13. $6

Chocolate Brownie 🍫 ✨

✨Hello! This is my first ever video! I hope I’m doing things correctly! Thank you for watching and let me know what else you want to see! My messages are always open! 🤗✨

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. $3.99

Chinese Food Stuffing! 🥡

Highly requested stuffing clip!! 
    Soooo I have been a greedy piggy and have ordered enough Chinese Food for a family of 8!! Come and watch me stuff my face whilst washing it down with lots of sprite to the point of being uncomfortably full, I really did as well as I could!!…I felt like I was going to explode!! 🐷 
    Also, I cannot believe how HUGE I look from this angle!! What have I done to myself 😱
    Lots of your favourite fat chat, burping, belches, messy eating, hiccups and more!!
    I don’t think I’ve ever felt my belly get as big as it did during this, it’s such a HOT feeling and it’s only going to get bigger the more I keep stuffing myself like a true piggy🫢🐷🥵🥵🥵 

SO EXCITED for you to see this!! ❤️🐷
    Love Kate x

(4 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

15. $7.99

Pizzaaah!!

Pizzzaaaaaaaaah! 😁
    It had been a short while since i had totally binged on Pizza! And oh my did i enjoy it!
    Overloading on Pizza, Garlic bread, chips, burping on coke and belly rubs
    (This was filmed in January and some parts have been sped up so the video isn't super long)

(4 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

16. $4.99

Mexican food stuffing! 16+ minutes!

Oh how I love Mexican food! Join me as a stuff my face with this huge plate of Mexican cheesy yummy-ness!
    I can’t get it down fast enough! I literally have this meal at least once a week so I figured I’d share it with you! 

My belly is quite literally overflowing in these Jean shorts! So I decide to just let it be free for the last half of the video! You can really see how massive it is when it fills my lap! 

hope you enjoy! I sure did 😋
    over SIXTEEN (16) minutes for 7.99 - a STEAL! 

(2 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

17. $28.99

DOUBLE STUFFING!

⚠️30 MIN VIDEO 🔥 Double stuffing 🔥 30 MIN VIDEO⚠️
    IN THIS VIDEO:
    CHUGGING / DEVOURING / STUFFING / WEIGHT GAINER MILKSHAKE /  MULTIPLE ANGLES / BELLY PLAY / MOANING / FAT TALK / GAINING TIPS / BURPING / RIDING MULTIPLE ANGLES
    ♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 
    I BROKE A PERSONAL RECORD!! I USUALLY DRINK A HEAVY MILKSHAKE AND I ENDED UP SUPER FULL, BUT THANKS TO MY RECENT AND CONSTANT STUFFINGS I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO DRINK THE MILKSHAKE AND STUFFED MY OBESE BELLY WITH 2 POUNDS OF PASTA!!  SO, IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL WATCH HOW I DEVOURED MY 2 POUNDS OF PASTA AND HOW I DRINK 2 LT OF HYPER CALORIC  MILKSHAKE. THIS IS A LONG VIDEO, FULL OF MULTIPLE ANGLES AND HOT FAT TALKS, AND  I WILL ASLO GUIVE YOU TIPS TO GAIN WEIGHT. SO, ARE YOU READY TO ENDE UP TOTALLY FULL? WITH A HUGE AND ROUNDER BELLY? 
    GET COMFY AND ENJOY THIS VIDEO WITH ME! 
    ⚠️HEY!!⚠️
    DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?
    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 
    PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. $9.99

Pizza Stuffing & Mutal Gaining Roleplay

Long time no see! I'm back with a pizza stuffing roleplay where I chat with you about how fat we should get together. Enjoy!

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

19. $5.99

Messy & Ravenous Korean Food Stuffing

🐷 MESSY & RAVENOUS KOREAN FOOD STUFFING 🐷
    stuffing | messy eating | slob | some burps | fat chat

Mina's bloated gut is on full display as she shamelessly chows down messily on 6 huge Korean drumsticks and a plate of pork bulgogi and rice. Sauce gets all over her face and fingers as she goes into a gluttonous trance from getting stuffed to the brim.

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

20. $9.99

100 McNugget Challenge

In This Video:  Fast Food • Bloating • Belly Stuffing • Fat Chat • Milkshake Chug • Bouncing • Face Stuffing • Messy Eating • Slob • Tight Clothes • Food Challenge • Fupa • Stretch Marks • Multi-Angle  ~ 44 Minutes
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Nearly 3 years ago I attempted to eat 80 McNuggets during my 30 Days of Stuffing and failed. A few months later I tried again and while I managed to get them all down at first, many of them came back up shortly after 😮‍💨

After growing my capacity and getting HUGE over the last 3 years I knew it was time to take on this challenge again, but this time go for 100 Nuggets, multiple Large Fries and 2 Large Milkshakes to wash all that salt and grease down 🤤

Anyone who has taken on food challenges like this will tell you too much of the same thing will make you sick so I prepared with 8 different types of sauces and decided to cover all the nuggets and fries with nearly 2K calories of cheese 😈

In total this feast was nearly 9K calories and FOUR TIMES the amount of Salt you should have in a DAY! 

Watch as I devour every last nugget, dousing them in a variety of sauces and sliding them down my fat throat while my gurgling gut attempts to digest more carbs than it should see in a week 🥵

As I’m stuffing my face my ENTIRE BODY begins to bloat like crazy, my arms, hands, thighs, tits, fupa and even my face begin to swell up like a balloon as my body struggles to process the sheer amount of salt entering it.. 🙈

All I could do is lie back and accept it as I forced handfuls of nuggets into my salivating mouth washing it all down with thick Milkshakes and soda...I even had to fart to make room as my gut churned and stretched

After nearly 3 HOURS of eating I finally finished all ONE HUNDRED nuggets and was feeling VERY sick, thankfully this time I managed to keep it all down with only a few close calls 😅

Took me nearly an hour to get up from the couch after this one but I’m proud of myself for accomplishing yet another Feedee Feat! 😇

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

21. $7.99

Gluttonous hot mess 🔥

I got all dressed up for Valentines day in a tight red dress to go out for dinner but I ended up having more drinks. I was soo ready to chow down soon after.

I went home and had taco bell delivered right to my doorstep.  
    Finally, I could take off my dress and let my belly hang out freely and happily 😊

Come watch me stuff my face in this hot video ❤️

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

22. $7.99

Stuffing myself with KFC food and burping and farting

My first stuffing with KFC I burped a few times and and farted once but burped more if you like watching women get their food on then I am for you let me know your thoughts on the video x

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. $6.99

🐮 Cow Bottle Bloat​ 🍼

🍼 COW BOTTLE BLOAT 🐮

Maybe you get your fetish gear from Etsy. We got ours Tractor Supply Company.

Watch me drink half a gallon of milk through a calf's feeding bottle. Sometimes, I'm suckling and bloating myself. Sometimes, I'm being bottle-fed by my feeder. I start out in a tight, restrictive corset. But I ditch that quickly, to make room for my expanding belly. I'm such a needy fat pet now- so lazy and co-dependent- so eager to please. My feeder and I have a blast in this fetishistic bloating video, combining our two favorite kinks: feedism and petplay. By the time the bottle is empty, I can hardly contain the dairy churning and gurgling in my guts. 😫

If you enjoy this video, please consider leaving a review! - 💙 CQ

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

24. $3

My Burps are so Loud!😍❤

Hiii❤🤗
    In this clip, I start by showing off my bloated belly after lunch and needed to let out some gassy burps😍 I ended up burping so loud, my neighbors heard... Wow, I didn't know my burps were that loud;) 

(5 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

25. $3.99

Big belly babe

Watch me enjoy a sweet treat and play with my sexy belly 🤤

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.