Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

15,002 files

1. $3

Sausage Fest

Stuffing my insatiable mouth with pork sausages, dipped in sauce. No better feeling than some tasty meat inside of me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿท

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. $5.99

Greasy Waffle House stuffing

In this video I eat a very good greasy meal of waffle house and I start to struggle so my feeder/hubby has to step in and feed me my desert and then he plays with my belly

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

3. $3.59

๐Ÿ’ž Valentine's Date ๐Ÿ’ž

You have a date with me, Bby! ๐Ÿ’–
    Watch how eating sugary butter cookies on our first date on Valentine's Day ๐Ÿ’ž
    Enjoy my big jiggly body & gluttony โœจ
    Includes great shots of butt and tits.
    No talk ๐Ÿคซ

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. $3

First Bunny Burps

I am super embarrassed to post thisโ€ฆ but hereโ€™s my first burping video. I burp more than I have in any video and play with my belly, before and after chugging soda.ย 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. $3.99

Ultimate Italian Feast (In tight lingerie) ๐Ÿ‘€

Ultimate Italian Feast Stuffing Clip๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ
    Come and join me as I stuff my face with Bella Italia takeout and lots of it!!! (Pizza, pasta and garlic dough-balls)๐Ÿคค Not forgetting the Coca Cola to wash it all down with!!โ€ฆAllย whilst wearing lingerie that is clearly too small for my ever-growing body ๐Ÿซข๐Ÿทย 
    I have turned into such a gluttonย and it very clearly shows in this clip ๐Ÿซข I think Iโ€™m even going to upย my weight gain goal ๐Ÿ‘€ I canโ€™t help myself! The more I stuff this huge belly the more turned on I get ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
    As always lots of belly play, fat chat, weight gain goal talk, burps and belches and some hiccups aka glutton cups ๐Ÿ˜ towards the end ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 
    Itโ€™s so hot to see how stuffed this gut is by the end๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต You are going to LOVE it !!
    Hereโ€™s to even more stuffings ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
    Oink oink ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿท
    Kate x

(6 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. $4.04

Seltzer Burps, THC Gummies and McDonalds ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ

I had dinner but wasn't satisfied so I ordered McDonald's! ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ
    ย 
    I took a gummie so I could get the munchies! ๐ŸŒฑ
    ย 
    All the seltzer drinking and sodas made me so bloated, I had no choice to burp! ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅค
    ย 
    Cum watch me do my happy dance after my bellies full and I'm satisfied๐Ÿ˜˜
    ย 
    ย 
    ย 
    ย 

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

7. $8.50

Last Two Pieces of a HUGE Pizza

๐Ÿ•I found a pizza place that makes a 16" pizza so I had to try it! Usually I see 14" as the max size. This clip is me eating two slices at once stacked together, which ALMOST finishes the whole thing. There was one piece left after this video and I just couldn't do it. But that just gives me a goal for next time!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

8. $3.99

Mega Pie Stuffing ๐Ÿท

Who ate all the Pies?!!โ€ฆ(I did) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿท
    Contains messy eating, burps and belches/hiccups (mainly towards the end), belly play including some belly slaps ,plenty of fat chat and much more!!! ๐Ÿ˜
    Come and watch as I greedily stuff my face with not just one but TEN PIES!!! These meat pies from my local pie & mash shop are to die for ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค
    Not forgetting a side of mash!! With 3 cans of pop to wash it all down with ๐Ÿท
    The bigger Iโ€™m getting, the more my appetite is increasing and it clearly shows in this clip ๐Ÿคญ My jeans were SO tight from the beginning, but I just have to release my huge belly!!ย 
    I am so uncomfortably stuffed by the end of this stuffing๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ My belly felt like it was going to pop!!ย 
    40+ mins for $3.99 !!!ย 
    I know youโ€™re going to love this!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Love from your fave piggy Kate x
    ย 
    ย 

ย 

(6 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. $3.99

Belly demolishes dessert ๐Ÿง

Part II of baby enjoying an indulgent fattening dessert ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’• can you believe how big Im getting? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Look how much my belly bulges out when Iโ€™m completely stuffed with gelato and macarons xoย 

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

10. $8.20

Two fatties eat in public (for the first time) ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿคฏ

In this clip I went out with my friends to eat as usual, only this time we decided to film it and show our big bellies ๐Ÿ’›IN PUBLIC๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿคฏ we ate a delicious pizza and played with our bellies ๐Ÿคค we were a little nervous but in the end we are relaxing more and we enjoyed it a lot ๐ŸŸก WATCH THE VIDEO UNTIL THE END ๐ŸŸก I want to see it again and repeat this experience ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’•
    P.S. Sorry for the noise, little by little I will improve the quality of the videos๐Ÿ’•
    This clip has English subtitles so you can enjoy it better ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
    ๐Ÿ’– I would love for you to leave a little review, it helps me reach more people and improve the videos ๐Ÿ’– I hope you like it๐Ÿ’–

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

11. $4.99

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

12. $3

Donut Stuffing

Share with me the pleasure of eating these amazing donuts ๐Ÿฉโœจ
    I love the chocolate frosting, licking up powdered sugar from my fat little fingers, and stuffing all of it in my mouth ๐Ÿท

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. $3

Quick sushi session! ๐Ÿฃ ๐Ÿท

Hey there! You caught me on a lunch break, Iโ€™ve always dreamt of being my own sushi platter!ย 
    watch my pop some sushi on my belly and drizzle on soy sauce before stuffing it down my throat. Omg I was so hungry I ate almost all of it SO fast. ๐Ÿฃ ๐Ÿทย 

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. $3

eating my lunch

Watch me eat my lunch; a roast chicken baguette. This is my favourite sandwich haha! Not a bite wasted ๐Ÿคคย 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. $3

VLOG: Mcdonalds Lunch at the Drive thru

I go to the drive thru for a light lunch (MCcrispy, double cheeseburger, cheesebites, fries and a coke) watch me eat in the car!
    and of course as usual - burps + belly rubs included!!! ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. $5.99

6,000 Calories in 6 min *gaining shake chug

fListeeeeeen I know i said I wasn't trying to intentionally gain, but clearly, I lied. Ooops! I can't help it, I just got a craving for my very delicious gaining shake, I just needed to feel the fullness of a tight and taunt belly. I love how thick gaining shakes feel in my belly, its as if I can literally feel myself gaining weight, it's so fucking arousing. And clearly, I'm kinda a little slut helplessly addicted to gaining.

I decided to pound down two shakes, totaling 6,000 calories. As I drink them I can feel my belly getting heavier, it feels heavy like cement. Feeling this is my ultimate form of arousal, peak horniness. I told myself I would slow down my gain, and it's taking a lot of restraint out of me not to do this daily...I mean just imagine what an extra 42,000 calories a week could do for my frame?! I would just quadruple in size....but maybe that's what we both want ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Clip features: gaining shake, expanding belly, fat chat, stretch marks, double chin

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

17. $11.99

SSBBW Stuffing fatty desserts

๐Ÿ”ฅONLY 11.99๐Ÿ”ฅ

Stella absolutely loves eating desserts. She could eat clotted cream, ice cream, cakes & more on a daily basis.
    Stella tries to show you sheโ€™s not always a greedy slob and she can use a fork.
    Itโ€™s so sexy the way Stella fills her tiny mouth with all the sweet desserts, the creamy sweet milky dessert running down the corners of her mouth.ย 
    the sensual stuffing is a turn on for Stella. In turn you are aroused watching Stella fill herself upย on her favourite foods.
    Stella never fails to please with her giant belly and how much she loves to show it off for you. Itโ€™s no surprise how much sheโ€™s grown and she wants to grow more for you!ย 
    ย 
    (This video contains: stuffing, fat chat, sensual chat, belly play, standing, burping)
    ย 
    ย 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. $3.99

Mac and Cheese Stuffing

Growing this big, this quickly has made me insanely hungry. I am mindlessly snacking all day. If I go an hour or two without eating, then Iโ€™m starving. I feel like Iโ€™m already starting to loose controlโ€ฆ. and I love it.ย ๐Ÿฅตย Iโ€™m sure in a couple months this will have a very dramatic effect on my greedy body.

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

19. $3

Sharks and Noodles

Come join me for an afternoon snack of noodles and a chat about sharks! ๐Ÿฆˆย 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. $5

Eating

Hello , i love eat , itโ€™s my pleasure .ย 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. $6.99

Fattened Feedee Girlfriend Eats Donut and Gets Her Belly Played With

Iโ€™ve been on a donut-eating kick lately, and we thought that you guys might like to see me enjoy one in a bra Iโ€™ve outgrown while Bean sits next to me. Watch as he grabs, jiggles and pats my fat, growing belly as I slowly enjoy this cream-filled chocolate donut.ย 
    We hope you like it. We definitely enjoyed making it. Thanks for all of your support. โค๏ธ

-Love Chonk and Beanย 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. $3.99

Muffin Stuffin๐Ÿง๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—

Itโ€™s Tuesday morning & Iโ€™m hungry for some mini muffins ๐Ÿง half banana ๐ŸŒ half blueberry ๐Ÿซ. Iโ€™m recovering from abit of stomach troubles so I donโ€™t eat them all but I eat most & wash it down with 2 glasses of milk ๐Ÿฅ› Iโ€™m eating on the edge of my bed and my massive stomach sinks in the mattress so much ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿผ belly in the beginning looks so different by the end ๐Ÿ˜ฉย 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. $3

[SALE]Tattooed gainer stuffing a whole cake before bed! WAS $4, NOW $2.80

Princess Piggy the 1st devours a whole chocolate cream cake with her hands just before bed!
    Things get a little messy as she can't resist grabbing her belly as it grows!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. $3

McDonaldโ€™s stuffing

My feeder bought me my favorite, McDonaldโ€™s ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜‹!! Lots of tummy rubs n jiggles n even a big burp ๐Ÿท๐Ÿทย 

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. $3.99

How much pizza can I eat? Farts/burps

*contains farts, LOUD burps, slob eating, loud chewing, and heavy breathing*ย 
    how much pizza can I eat? Can I finish my large pizza? Watch and find out! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹
    ย 
    I even have cheesecake for dessert!
    ย 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

ร—
ร—

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.