Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,919 files

1. $4

Eating a 2 for 25 with a feedee friend

Went out to eat at Applebees and ate an entire 2 for 25 by myself with a friend who did the same! She’s new to being a feedee and I showed her what it’s like to really binge in public. We were there for a while just stuffing all night . 😋

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. $10.99

Blueberry Burst 2💥

I’m bursting bby, what a big beautiful blueberry!🫐 
    Hope you enjoy this one, watch as I let go! I don’t care anymore, and nothing is holding me back. I want to get as fat as I possibly can. It feels amazing to finally be myself a true gluttonous sexy piggy! 🐷 
    watch for an epic transformation as my stomach bloats! 💙

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. $5

Top Off Chug in Tiny Shorts

I had a delicious Korean food feast with a big bibimbap bowl and a HUGE corn dog with cheese filling. It was as amazing as it sounds! After my meal I took a couple of cans of soda to bed and drank until my jeans were too tight and I had to unbutton them to relieve the pain. Afterwards you can see the big red mark they left on my belly 🥵

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. $5.99

Birthday cake and belly jiggles

In this video it’s my birthday my feeder stuffed me silly all day with food! You get to see my last feeding of the night which is a rich and delicious oreo cake listen to me talk about my day while filling up on carbs and suga!!!🥵

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

5. $3

Quick burrito Munch

Eating a burrito real quick, under 3 minutes. Taking huge bites. Wanted to see how much I could fit in my mouth. I don't normally eat this fast, but it was soo good! 

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

6. $3.99

McDonald’s with fat chat&belly play

*includes a weigh in showing significant gains*

Watch as QueenPie devours four sandwiches from McDonald’s and downs a soda to burp real loud for you. Enjoy the belly play and fat chat at the end with multiple views of QueenPie’s body in a too small thong and bra. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $3.99

QueenPie loves her sweets (750 calorie snack)

Welcome to another video, in this video we see QueenPie the feedee indulgent and greedy for her sugary soda float. 
    enjoy moaning, belly play, belly button play, burping, and farting in this video. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. $5.99

Video of Stufing /Relleno ➕ try on skirt ❤️

This time I'm eating some delicious hamburgers and having a refreshing soda so that my tummy gains weight and my butt gets more greasy 😋 as I eat and savor each piece I touch my tummy and there's a lot of tummy play ❤️
    At the end of the video I try on a skirt which is very tight on me and makes my whole body look tight and bulge out of the skirt 😳

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. $3

my first stuffing! 🍩

watch me try stuffing myself for the first time! how many donuts do you think i can eat before i can’t keep going? 

(4 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

10. $7.99

Sweets Stuffing

Come watch me stuff my chubby tummy with donuts, cookies, and a big strawberry cupcake. Includes belly play, belly button play, stuffing, a bit of chit chat and lots of burping once you hit the halfway mark!!

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. $7.99

aroused!! my tummy hurts :(

roxxy just got out of work and notice a sale in bugers from a place she likes, as the fattie she is she bought 6 promos of burgers with soda, she just lost her mind with food as usual, when she start to eat its hard to stop.
    enjoy, kisses...

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

12. $3.99

2,500 calorie Taco Bell Stuffing

Welcome back, watch QueenPie devour her dinner from Taco Bell in under 11 minutes! 

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

13. $5.20

Great stuffing 🍔 ➕ first measures 📏🤰

This time you will see me eat three delicious hamburgers 🍔and not only that, you will know my measurements before and after eating like a pig 📏🐽
    I love to eat and more than that I love to see how my body grows and rounder, I show it to you in a little bikini that really highlights my growing body and my fat rolls, it makes me feel very sexy 🥵
    At the end I show you the nice result 🤤
    P.S. my camera stopped recording when I was finishing eating, it makes me sad because I managed to eat them all and I wanted it to be seen 🥺 but hey, the result of my measurements proves it😌🤰

This clip has English subtitles so you can enjoy it better 😘😘
    💖 I would love for you to leave a little review, it helps me reach more people and improve the videos 💖 I hope you like it💖

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. $3

Whipped Cream Donuts Stuffing

Watch me devour these chocolate-frosted donuts after smothering them in whipped cream 🍩🍦😍

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

15. $10.99

3 Burgers vs. a Fat Girl 🐷🍔

Watch me as I enter my room only to be surprised to see a plate with 3 burgers sitting in my bed, taking it as a challenge I started stuffing myself to see what my limits were while playing with my big belly and fat chat (spanish), drinking a whole 1.5L Soda making me more and more bloated and burpy, and being as greedy and hungry I start eating 2 burgers at the same time just to really push myself. At the end you get to see how huge I got while I start to fall asleep from all the eating ❤️

🍔🐷🍔🐷🍔🐷🍔

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

16. $14.99

FORCE FATTENING THE QUEEN PT. 2

"It's not about what you want my Queen, It's about what I want... And I want you fatter."
    The King and Queen are back, the Queen 20 pounds heavier and the King still unsatisfied. For months the King's apprentice has be tasked with fattening the Queen. The Queen grows, but not fast enough for the King. He requires a massive wife, with wide hips and hanging soft belly ripe for fucking and breeding. His impatience has resulted in this: an unexpected check in on the Queen and the progress of her daily stuffings. But when the King finds that his Queen has been decieving him and disobeying her orders to drink cream- he takes matters into his own hands. Armed with multiple glasses of cream, the King forces his queen to take a funnel into her mouth where she will drink more cream than she ever has before. The Queen will not get away this time, this time King's orders will be obeyed, and she will grow fatter.
    CONTAINS: funnel feeding | submission and domination | breeding | heavy cream | force feeding | weight gain | belly play

Download Part 1 Here- ON SALE NOW!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. $5.99

Sexy chocolate

Join me to eat this very sexy chocolate 🍫! 
    Remember im new so all yours ideas help me to be better for you 😍.
    Can you give me more?

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. $6

Kitty Gets Caked

My take on the classic feedism trope: girl eats a cake whilst on all fours.

But you know I like to put my own twist on things- In this one, I'm propped up on the kitchen counter in my skimpy little outfit. At first, I'm gingerly scooping licks of frosting on my tongue. By the end, I'm pressing my face deep into the cake- frosting on my cheeks and strawberry glaze across my lips. This video features multiple sharp, buttery smooth camera angles so you never miss sexiest view of the action. Watch me stuff myself like a hungry kitten!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

19. $7.17

St. Patty’s Day Beer Chug & Green Donuts ☘️💚

Happy St. Pattys Day! Sitting down (for the whole video), I eat donuts and chug Mountain Dew hard sodas and then beers. 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

20. $3

POV: you’re facetiming your gf and dare her to chug dr. pepper

POV: you’re videochatting with your chubby gf whose not used to being a feedee, and you dare her to chug some soda. she gets embarrassed when she starts burping, but when you admit it turns you on she starts to tease you 💞
    (there’s no actual talking in this video! just me being giggly because this is my first video and i’m still a little shy😅)

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

21. $6.99

Sushi For Lunch 😋

First meal of the day!! I DEVOURED this food bc I was so hungry lol Belly play, talking, finger licking/sucking included along with a loud BURP at the end 😈 🐽

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

22. $14.99

Indulgence Month - Part 1

In This Video:  Public Stuffing • Public Eating • Public Messy Eating • Restaurant Stuffing • Compilation • Montage • Tight Clothes • Belly Play • Fupa • Burping • Hand Feeding • Bloating • Multi-Angle   ~ 56 Minutes
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In celebration of my 3 Year Feedee Anniversary this month I decided to do something BIG I like to call "Indulgence Month" 😏

Starting last week March 6th, I set out with a goal of eating at as many NYC Restaurants as I can in 4 Weeks!

To do this, I'll be eating multiple dishes at 3+ Restaurants every Monday - Friday for a total of 15+ PLACES A WEEK! Which allows me to pack in Tens of Thousands of Calories from rich, delicious food each and every week!

This video is a compilation of all the HOT FEEDEE MOMENTS at each place I went to this week and each intimate nightly recap when I return home 😈

It's packed to the brim with nearly an HOUR of some of the hottest shots I've ever gotten as I gorged myself with amazing food in WAY TOO TIGHT clothes 🥵

I was barely fitting in every chair/booth I sat down in and I was making a complete pig of myself nearly everywhere I went! 🙈

You can even see me struggle to get into Ubers as I'm driven from Restaurant to Restaurant until I can barely walk or breathe 😮‍💨

Since eating out like this is SUPER EXPENSIVE, all money earned from these montage videos will go DIRECTLY to the next week of food. So if you buy this, you're directly contributing to me getting as FAT as possible this month  🐷

I had SO MUCH FUN this week and CAN'T WAIT to go EVEN HARDER next week! 😈

As always, if you enjoyed this video be sure to leave a good review and feel free to let me know what other NYC Restaurants I should try this month!

(3 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

23. $9.99

Tied up and super full of sushi

Charlie wanted to tie me up and feed me 2 sushi rolls and a 1 liter soda, do you think I'll be able to finish all that?😅🥰💖

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. $5.99

Fattening Breakfast Sandwich

Lexxyy runs into the closet at work and shoves a quick giant breakfast sandwich before because they’re so delicious and HUGE!!!! and she doesn’t want to gross out her coworkers because she can’t help but smack her lips and have her belly hang out while she’s eating!!! 😋🤤💜✨

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. $9.99

Chinese food and soda(rashes and belly game)

Chinese food and soda(rashes and belly game) 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.