Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,593 files

1. $6.99

Stuff gorges on yummy Mexican food~!

Was looking forward to this meal in particular all day,and you can definitely tell I was craving it by how fast I munched it all down! ☺️☺️

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. $5.99

Chubby Bunny Cadbury Cream Egg Hunt!

Happy Easter! This is one of my favorite days of the year... Why?
    Because I LOVE Easter candy of course!! The Easter Bunny hid tons of candy around my house. Watch me struggle to get to the hiding spots, and chow down on sugary sweets, including my FAVORITE candy - Cadbury Cream Eggs!!

In this clip ; Out of Shape | Fat Struggles | Stuffing | Easter Theme | Skimpy Clothes

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. $4.30

maddy makes me eat 😳

Maddy wants to help Arii eat and gain weight because she has seen that she needs a few extra kilos, but since Arii is very slippery, she ties her up and forces her to eat. Arii loves maddy's belly and wants to have a belly as fat as maddy's, it attracts her so much attention that she massages it a bit and plays with it 😳 ❤️Do you want to see this conversation and action between two chubby girls craving for food?❤️

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. $7.99

Popeyes and Chill Pt.1

Come watch me chill and eat Popeyes.  This piggy is hungry! Watch me go from an empty jiggly belly to a swollen round belly 😜

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. $2

McDonalds' Stuffing

Heyo~
    I'm back to regular stuffings ans so I started with my favourite Mcdonalds. I love their greasy burgers and oversalted fries. It makes me want to eat even more.
    Join me while I'm enjoying my growing belly 🤤

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. $11.99

D is for Dominos! - MMETA

D is for Dominos! Ms MacNCheese is ready to dominate this challenge.  She has quite the assortment of delicious Dominos favorites!  A 16 piece of the parmesan bread bites, 8 piece bone in wings, bacon cheddar tots and a large pizza topped with some of her favorite toppings!  So where to begin?  MacNCheese wastes no time and digs right in.  The buttons on her dress are gaping with tension, hinting at the presence her black bra behind them as the the bread bites quickly disappear one by one.  The wings are next and they too go down without a fight.  She removes her dress, gets comfortable, and really gets down to business.  With so many jiggles, giggles, belly play, burps and more, what are you waiting for?  Enjoy!

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

7. $6

Gaining BBW feeds her easter cravings!

Easter treats never looked so sweet! Watch Princess Piggy the 1st as she indulges in 3 easter donuts and a delicious strawberry milkshake!
    Expect:-
    ♡ messy eating
    ♡ burps
    ♡ chugging
    I love reading your reviews and they let me know that you're enjoying my content. I always get sooo many more sales on my clips than I do reviews or reactions and then I'm not really sure if you liked it or not ☹️ - please don't be shy - take just a moment to let me know your thoughts 🐰

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

8. $3.29

Piggy stuffing herself with chicken nuggets and coca-cola in tight clothes

Ex cheeleader that gave up sports and started eating and drinking too much. She is on her way to go to the club with her friends in this outfit. She probably doesn’t know that she is no longer a fit girl that she used to be 🐷😵‍💫

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

9. $7.99

MASSIVE KFC BELLY STUFFING

KFC STUFFING WITH @feedjeezy  !!
    Come and eat Dinner with me… a Bucket of KFC Chicken, popcorn chicken and 4 boxes of chips. I ate some more off camera but I can tell you I was SO STUFFED after this my belly HURT! I love how my belly rests on thighs while I stuff.. I can really feel how fat I am getting and there’s nothing better than having food shoved in my mouth while playing with my FAT! 🥵🥵🥵 Hope you enjoy 😈

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. $10

Two Lunches Stuffing

It’s lunchtime, and I’m feeling quite greedy. I’ve managed to pick up a massive sub sandwich to chow down on, helping sate my hunger and fill my poor, empty belly. However, despite feeling quite bloated, I’m still hungry! I go to pick up some noodles as well, despite my stomach clearly stretched out with food already. Listen to me groan, lick my lips, and continue to shovel delicious morsels down my throat, all while out in the not-so-privacy of my car.
    Come watch me down plenty of food for a party of two, voyeuristic and showing off my stuffed tum for the camera while letting out monstrous belches. Nearly 45 minutes of live stuffing, tummy rubbing, and greedy belching while asking for more!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

11. $5

SSBBW Breakfast Stuffing Vol. 2! 24min

🐷SSBBW Breakfast Stuffing Vol. 2!❤️
    24minutes
    ThatFatGemini is back with her favorite breakfast stuffing meal this time with EVEN MORE FOOD! Some fat chat, and chats about her upcoming weight goal and future goals too. Also enjoy some nice thick burps and some belly jiggling! ITS ALL HERE!
    Two Bagels with  cream cheese, a large extra loaded breakfast bagel sandwich, and a large caramel coffee milkshake!

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

12. $3

Bbw Triple threat

Nikki Sadie and honey take on Taco Bell 🥵 ding ding 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. $8.99

🐷🐷double belly play in the shower

after a big stuffing with my @Curvy queen friend we went to take a big shower together and continue our belly game in the shower. 

great double stuffing with my friend curvi queen: 
    https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/31222-double-filling-with-funnel-and-viemtre-set/

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

14. $8.25

Wendy's breakfast stuffing 2

I just LOVE Wendy's breakfast! Watch me eat French toast sticks, a maple bacon chicken croissant, potato wedges, Frostycino, and pineapple mango lemonade! I get so full while rubbing my stuffed belly. 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. $2.22

First measuring and weight set

Hello everyone! I am Victoria and nice to meet you! I am women who want be fatter. I like curves and i very glad to found please where ppls love it too. 
    In that video i show my body in lingerie, measuring and weighted, tell about me and my goal.
    I hope to found here friends and support on my way to be BBW girl ❤️😜
    Nice view 🎬🎞️

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

16. $10

Chocolate Eating Chocolate!

Do you ever just crave eating an entire cake by yourself? No? Just me? Well dang😂 watch me try to down this cake!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. $19.99

Indulgence Month - Part 3

In This Video:  Public Stuffing • Public Eating • Public Messy Eating • Restaurant Stuffing • Compilation • Montage • Tight Clothes • Belly Play • Fupa • Burping • Hand Feeding • Bloating • Drinking • Wasted • Funnel • Bierstick • Multi-Angle ~ 107 Minutes
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    In celebration of my 3 Year Feedee Anniversary I decided to eat at as many restaurants as possible over the course of the month of March and call it "Indulgence Month"

This will be the final video in that series but thankfully it's a MASSIVE ONE with nearly 2 HOURS of the HOTTEST Feedee Content I've ever made! 😈

Watch as I stuff my over-inflated beach ball sized gut at another 14 Restaurants, bringing my Grand Total to 47 Restaurants in around 3 Weeks! 😳

I have NEVER been as full and as fat as this as I relentlessly cram an absolutely insane amount of food at place after place, only to come home and fill every remaining ounce of free space in my belly with everything from gravy to melted cheese 🤤

This video showcases my growing belly as it bursts out of my clothing in public and I become more and more of a depraved eating machine, not caring at all who is watching as my fat gut rests on the table and I suck down cheese like I need it to survive 🥵

In the final part of this video I go all out with drinks as well, turning my hedonistic ways to the max as I chug champagne and push down an entire block of melted cheese into my poor belly until I'm completely unable to move 🙈 

This Indulgence Month was just an insane amount of fun, I'm super sad it had to get cut short due to me getting sick last week but I do plan on making even more public stuffing content in the future 😇

As always, if you enjoy the video let me know what you liked about it in the reviews below! 💕

(5 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

18. $12.99

KFC stuffing (with a pregnant of triplets)

Today my friend came back to visit she is pregnant with triplets and her belly is incredibly huge and she told me she was hungry so I decided to surprise her and order two family size cans of fried chicken and 4 liters of coke 😲 
    She was surprised but she was very happy and we sat down to eat and talk about our bellies and I kept looking at her huge belly, it looks like she had eaten two giant watermelons 🤰 
    We didn't stop eating and drinking and burping and I was surprised to see my friend eat all that chicken so she told me that being pregnant with triplets her hunger is four times bigger 😏 
    Buy this video and I assure you that you will love it ❤️ 
    If this video is bought by many people, it will make more videos with my pregnant friend 🤭 
    Don't forget to leave a review please that helps me a lot 🥰

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

19. $12.99

Hot dog eating competition (EXTREME)

My pregnant friend came to visit me and I proposed to her to do a hot dog eating competition and she accepted 😲I ordered 12 large hot dogs and two two-liter bottles of coke 😏
    We counted to 3 and we started the competition and believe me it was very fun and exciting to see how our bellies were filling up 🤰
    The amount of burps that came out were many 🙊 
    After 17 minutes there were no traces of any hot dogs and the bottles were empty. Do you want to know who won the competition? then buy the video and find out and also I'm sure you will enjoy this video a lot

This video includes: Weight and measurements, stuffing, chugging, competition of eating hot dogs, a lots of burps, a pregnant friend with a huge belly and my belly full of a dozen of hot dogs and 4 liters of pepsi 🥰
    ❤️ Buy this video and help me continue eating in large quantities and continue to make my pregnant friend fat ❤️
    This video has no cuts or edits, it is a 100% real video, I hope you enjoy it 🥰
    DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE AN OPINION IT HELPS ME A LOT❤️

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

20. $7.99

Pizza stuffing

In this video, is the QueenPie down almost a whole chicken bacon ranch pizza in under 10 minutes. Includes burping, belly rubs, and fat chat. 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

21. $5

Baby Hailee Creamy Pasta & Fried Chicken Stuffing

Baby Hailee devours a delicious chicken parm dish made by her boyfriend! Includes fatchat, a nice burp, belly play. She pushes herself beyond being full and even contemplates what to eat later. 

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. $5

EATING Sushi with MEME's

I got LIT and ordered some Sushi. Since I'm a ADHD ridden Millennial I pull out some meme's and started to laugh my ass off! You can even see my belly jiggle every time i laugh or choke on some rice. Enjoy (:

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. $9.99

Hooters Stuffing

🌟HEY HEY HEY🌟
    Welcome to My Hooters Stuffing Video, in this clip I head to Hooters and actually wear the uniform! I get a philly cheesesteak and 20 boneless BBQ wings with dipping sauce...as you will find out although I was stuffed I also had to have dessert! I love beating the steriotypical thin hooters girl and being a gluttonous pig in the resturant while everyone was watching me, it turns me on so much. Even the Hooters girls were looking at me! I just think they were jealous of this chubby body. I even got a photo with one of the waitresses. After my meal I head back home to play with my stuffed belly and talk about how it made me feel so hot!     
    If you enjoyed please leave a review  💙 Blue x

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

24. $5.49

Honey Bun’s Quick Snack & Fat Chat

In this video I come home to eat a quick snack before I have to leave for errands… only to find my roommate who’s obsessed with dieting 🙄 has apparently eaten almost all of my namesake’s favorite snack: my Honey Bun’s!!?? Only two left!? So mad!!! 😠 Well, I decide to wolf them down quickly for you while playing with my extremely round belly and talk about what fat fucking hog I am. I even drink an extra juice so I can have more calories in. I was expecting to eat at least a thousand calories to help with my gain, but alas I wasn’t able to… get the video to see how much I was able to get into me! Road to 300!!!!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

25. $4.99

+10kg’s! GREASY CRAB RANGOON FEEDING

In their pretty sundresses with gains on full display the piggies begin to stuff! They stuff their faces with delicious fried greasy balls filled with creamy, cheesy seafood mixture which becomes addicting! 🤤 Every ball downed making the outlines of their big guts more prominent, bringing them closer to fulfilling their gluttonous urges. While fattening up they also have some discussions about food, recent events and the endless amount of Rangoons they plan on stuffing themselves with all week! Enjoy two piggy bbws in their natural habitat relaxed and stuffing while the gaining journey continues to unfold🐷

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.