Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,919 files

1. $5.99

Humiliation story/video 🥵😏

Chatting and stuffing 😏🐷 it really gets me going when I’m stuffing my face and talking about some embarrassing moments 😂😉 enjoy xox

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. $5.99

Burger stuffing Day 4 💗🥵

Starting to reallllyyy stretch out 😏 loving how tubby I am feeling in this outfit 🥵 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. $20

FACESTUFFING/OVEREATING--BECKY LESABRE STUFFS HER FACE WITH PIZZA

AFTER LETTING OUT A BIG BURP, BECKY IS ALL SET TO STUFF HER FACE WITH PIZZA AND SODA.  SHE EATS AND EATS AND IS SO FULL!  WOW, LOOK AT HER BELLY!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. $20

FACE STUFFING 2--BECKYLESABRE TAKES ON A CUSTOMERS BEAN EATING CHALLENGE

Becky LeSabre takes on a huge bean stuffing challenge ... 1can seasoned butter beans 1can black eyed peas 1package of refriend bean dip 1container of homemade black bean layered dip 1 piece of fried chicken with a container of classic baked beans baked potato with blackbeans and sourcream A full bottle of Dr.Pepper to wash it all down and help with the burping to make more room.

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

5. $6

Throw Back Big Belly Becky LeSabre

Becky LeSabre showing off her swollen belly. This is a throw back to the very beginning of my belly journey, one of the very first clips showing off my swollen belly.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. $35

FACESTUFFING--BECKYLESABRE SHOWS OFF HER BELLY AFTER EATING MORE CHINESE FOOD THAN EVER

Becky takes her fan up on a challenge. She accepts a custom request like no other!! She eats more Chinese food than she has ever eaten before. Her stomach grows and swells to new limits. Watch her belly and misery as she crams as much food in as she can. Lots of post belly worship too!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $3

post breakfast stuffing belly play

post breakfast belly…is there anything better to start the day with? 🥵 watch as i rub and jiggle my stuffed belly and talk about how full and stuffed i am..

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

8. $10

Soda Inflation 🥃🐷

look how "feeder" inflates me with soda until I can't take it anymore while I move my huge belly for him,

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. $22.99

Fat for Life

Shar stuffs herself with macaroni cheese, meatball wrap, large baguette, a WG shake packed with thousands of calories, 2 cheese burgers and several chicken nuggets! 
    Shar begins to bloat.. she shows you her fat stuffed belly from all angles.
    GS X x 

(11 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

10. $4.99

The Meal VS The Belly: McDonald’s

I fancied a stuffing, but didn’t feel like filming the whole thing (because I wanted to be lazy and watch tv while I ate) but still wanted to show off my belly, so this new format was born! 

In this clip, I show you what I got from McDonald’s, show short snippets of me eating and then played with my stuffed belly at the end. I may have got a little too horny… 

Let me know if you like these snappier more casual stuffing or if you prefer proper sit down ones 😘

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

11. $10.99

😨big buffet duo

🤩I'm going to eat with my friend @Britney a large buffet where to begin with we ordered a large thick shake, 2 plates of pasta and two lasagnas, making our bellies grow a lot but ending up still very hungry, so we proceeded to order two other plates of pasta with a lot of sauce and two sodas, making our bellies grow much more and causing us many strong belches, already being very satisfied and almost immobile we proceed to lean on the furniture and order a large donut with icing for dessert, ending up really swollen and immobile.🤩

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

12. $17.99

Funneled To The Max

There is nothing I love more than being forced to swell. Something about feeling my gut resting heavy on my lap makes me so wet. Watch my feeder funnel me drinks until I’m ready to pop. I could feel my skin actively stretching as I reached my max capactiy. Towards the end all I could do was moan, unable to do anything but rub my swollen belly.

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

13. $9.99

Buying swimsuits in public

For this video I decided to invite my two pregnant friends to buy swimsuits because soon the 3 of us will go to the beach together 😲
    The 3 of us went to a shopping center where they sell clothes and everyone looked at our bellies and I admit that I was embarrassed because the saleswomen believed that the 3 of us were pregnant but what they didn't know is that my belly is pure fat 🙊
    We each fit into 2 swimsuits and model for the cameras and show off our huge round bellies while everyone looks at us and admires our flab 🤰If you like acting videos, this is going to fascinate you and I want you to tell me if you liked my two pregnant friends 😏
    Please leave a review and tell me if you want to see videos with my pregnant friends 🥰
    ❤️ If this video goes well soon we will go to record the 3 at the beach ❤️

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. $12.99

Eating 2 kilos of rice with coke (PUBLIC VIDEO)

This video is too extreme because I went to a Chinese restaurant and asked for the biggest plate of rice just for me 😳
    This rice dish is for 10 people and I ordered a 2-liter Coke and sat down to eat 😏 The waitress was surprised and asked me if I was going to eat all that and I told her yes hahaha I wish you had seen her surprised face 🤣
    This video lasts more than 2 hours I did not want to cut it because I did not want you to miss any detail 
    I didn't get up from the table until I finished every last grain of rice and the last drop of coke 🤰
    My belly doubled its size and I feel too heavy and embarrassed because everyone in the restaurant kept looking at me and some asked me questions 🥴
    You will love this video I am sure of that I tried very hard and I hope you like it ❤️ 
    *The video is slightly blurry*

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

15. $14.99

soda chugging and burping

In this video, cece chugs an entire two liter for you while burping, rubbing her tummy, and talking about how full she is!
    Come see how big and bloated cece becomes by the end of this video :3

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. $9.99

(SALE) Stuffing Princess Leia Ft. Kaybearcutie95, Kawaiipiggy & Dumplin

Princess Leia Gets Stuffed!

Jabba wants this pleasantly plumped Leia (Lauren) to be even more fattened up. 
    At what cost? To save the galaxy.
    So Jabba demands that Leia be fed the fattiest of foods they could find… McDonalds.
    All of Jabbas slaves start seductively feeding Leia and fattening her up like a prized piggy while fatchatting about her big sexy body.

Is it actually Leias belly who is the only hope? 

features: @TheDumplin @kawaiipiggy @Kaybearcutie95

(8 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. $5.99

Tight jeans McDonalds 2k calories stuffing

Who doesn't love seeing a huge fat girl in tight jeans smash 2000 calories worth of Mcdonald's? I'm honestly supprised these buttoned in the first place and I managed nearly 4 minutes of them buttoned while I was eating! 
    Reviews are welcomed and I would love some feedback from everyone on the sort of content you want to see me do and if you like what I'm putting out so far 💗

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

18. $4.99

Cake Stuffing

Feeder cake challenge! Eating on your hands and knees is tough when you are a tall girl like myself. I don’t think my ass enjoyed being as far up in the air as it was. Watch me struggle eating this cake on my hands and knees, ultimately giving up and just shoving it in my mouth  bare handed. So messy, look at this gluttonous fatty lay on the floor with her food crumbs all over her. Watch that belly hang from the food she stuffs in it. What do you think? Can that belly grow any more?

(6 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. $3.97

Dominos PT 2

PART 2 from my first ever feeding on this site! let me know what you think 🥰
    - BURPING
    - ASMR MOUTH SOUNDS
    - BELLY (BUTTON) PLAY 
    - PURE PLEASURE

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. $6.99

🐷Pigging out like the piggy I am🐷

Watch as luscious Nicole devours a yummy cake while chugging down some delicious chocolate milk!she struggles to take down the sweet treat and has her feeder step in to help! You watch her struggle and mone due to her being absolutely stuffed but she keeps going to make sure her belly is pushed to the limit!

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

21. $6.99

🍩 Doughnut goodness🍩

🍩🐷What a morning treat!!! Luscious Nicole was craving a sweet treat in the morning and received a box of one dozen donuts! Such an amazing start to her day now she's faced with the task of stuffing her face with as many doughnuts as she can 🍩🐷

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

22. $6.99

3lbs Burrito Take Down!

Luscious Nicole orders a huge burrito that was a foot long and weighed 3 whole pounds! She definitely gave herself a challenge when she got this one. Watch as she digs in and devours this huge meal she struggles to fit the huge burrito in her mouth but she's determined to get it down and fill her soft squishy belly!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. $12.99

28K Calorie Stuffing Challenge // PART 3

I’ve been dreaming this idea up for a very long time - an extreme, insatiable, and uncomfortable day of maximal gluttony to celebrate my 28th birthday. It all began back in January of this year when I started implementing weekly capacity training stuffing days into my routine. Since then, every Sunday I would do a huge stuffing with an increasing amount of calories per week and then gradually tapered off as this special day approached. I have spent hours curating the perfect menu - the optimal balance of my favorite foods with liquid calories.
    The goal? To consume a whopping 28,000 calories on my 28th birthday (ideally within 24 hours). 16 hours of filming and stuffing and I consumed more than imagined I would. By the time you reach part 3, you will be in for the hottest little surprise and discover that I actually blew past the 28,000 calories.
    This saga is a beast, just like my gut. It will be delivered in 3 parts.
    Part 1: 12,000 calories
    Part 2: 11, 310 calories
    Part 3: 6, 530 calories 
    GRAND TOTAL: 29,840 CALORIES
    ---------------------------------
    The grand finale is here! Casey took a rest, refreshed, and put together her final calories for her 28,000 calorie birthday stuffing! It's nearly 2 in the morning and Casey is DONE - she's convinced she bit off more than she can chew and might not be able to finish. Her skin hurts, she's sleepy and delusional, and she feels like her belly could just burst at any moment. BUT - she doesn't give up.
    Casey starts off by chugging her final 6300 calorie weight gain shake - the heavy cream and condensed milk in her massive gut are bloating her like crazy. You can see how much it hurts as she chugs down more and more. She just desperately wants to finish. She lies back and her belly wobbles high in the air.. she can hardly even lift herself back up. Finishing the shake brings her PAST 28,000 calories. 
    However, being the ambitious little feedee she is, Casey decides to try to reach 30,000 with a couple of donuts. She eats them off a stick like the messy little pig she is... after finishing the first donut unfortunately the screen cuts out for a few seconds. Casey did get sick at this point.. she just couldn't push any further. You'll see a really hot, genuine struggle here. She comes back on screen and rubs her massive gut in a completely delirious state of mind. 29, 840 calories consumed total. Almost 30,000! She freaking DID IT. 
    ---------------------------------
    I truly cannot thank you all enough for making my 28th birthday the fattest birthday ever! Thank you for all the love and support on these videos. Your comments & reviews & messages have made my heart so full ❤️ Should I do more challenges like this? Let me know in a review below!

(10 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

24. $8.99

Kitty's Secret Naughty Plan For Her Feeder (Part 4)

Kitty's feeder is in for a surprise for when he returns from his trip. She's got some tricks up her sleeve to put on a quick 10-15lbs in just a few days & she's NOT playing around!
    She was motivated by an experience she had while out with her feeder that launched her plan into action..
    I've already put on so much weight this past month, so just with my new plan, this will be epic! ❤️ 
    I can't wait for you guys to see me stuff my face like a complete glutton..this is the most I've eaten in a long time, I felt like my belly was literally going to EXPLODE! 
    I ATE AN EQUIVALENTCY OF
    5 HAMBURGERS! 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍔 
    TONS of burping, belly play/jiggle and fat talk along with goals etc. By the end of this stuffing 
    I got through it though and I'm so damn proud of myself  (also the 2nd photo above was a little zoomed, video is super clear!) 🥰

THE AFTERMATH OF MY NAUGHTY WEEKEND PLAN: 

(7 reviews)

19 comments

Updated

25. $3.97

Domino's feeding pt. 1

I'm so excited to share my FIRST  video here!!! I had to cut it up to share but I hope you enjoy the ASMR of me eating a bunch of different things from Domino's and a 2L of regular coke all while
    - BURPING
    -MOANING
    -BELLY PLAY
    -BELLY BUTTON FINGERING

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.