Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,929 files

1. $6.99

Sprite Burp Struggle!

Early bird offer- $4.99 for the first 48 hours!
    Watch me chug 8 cans of sprite just to see how burpy it makes me!
    I love it when my lungs feel like they’re filling up with bubbles when I chug soda.
    Safe to say these are some of the biggest burps that have ever escaped from my growing body! 

If huge burps from big bellies are your cup of tea I think you’ll like this one. 

You know me, forever loving the struggle and pushing my limits.
    🫖Please let me know if you like it. I love shovelling food inside me whilst I read your reviews, it makes me so happy!🫖

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

2. $7

Boozy + Bloated: Fast food stuffing

Practically bursting out of her clothes, Kayla spends her weekend scarfing down a greasy fast food feast, chugging booze, and showing off her growing curves from all over. She loves stuffing her growing gut while burping & jiggling her fatness & flaunting her ever growing fat ass. 😈🍑

This clip contains: over 19+ minutes of stuffing, booze chugging, fat chat, belly/ass jiggling, burping & more! 

please note- this clip consists of 2 videos as a part 1 & part 2!

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. $7

Office Fatty Stuffing

Kayla is busy at work on an important project while her coworkers are out to lunch. Overworked & irritated, her stomachs begins to growl. She didn’t bring any lunch as she was trying to diet & can’t grab anything as she needs to finish this project… but she’s just sooo hungry! Desperate, Kayla decides to rummage through the break room fridge and hits the jackpot- someone’s untouched lunch. With no one else in the office & frustration fueling her ever growing hunger, she says fuck it and dives right in to her coworkers lunch. She devours wings, sliders, fries, & soda, all while flaunting her sexy curves that are practically bursting out of her incredibly tight outfit. Hopefully none of her coworkers come back early & catch her in this gluttonous state… 🐷

this clips includes: office fatty roleplay, fat chat, belly play, stuffing/eating, burping, various belly & ass angles, & more! 😋

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

4. $4.99

Lunch Stuffing and Milkshake Chug

Stuffed myself with chick-fil-a for lunch and then top it off by chugging an oreo milkshake. Then, I spend a few minutes playing with my big swollen belly 😈🐷

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. $6

I have passed my limit for the first time 🥵🥵

I have stuffed my tummy with bananas, soda, ice cream, fries and extra large pizza  🥵😱

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

6. $5.99

Chugging my first entire 2 Liter

I bought a bunch of hot wings and Dr Pepper, and after finishing my food and some of my soda, I decided I wanted to fill myself much more with the rest of my soda. I wasn’t trying to finish it at first, I just wanted that delicious soda, all the pressure in my belly and big, satisfying burps. As I drank more, I knew I needed to finish the whole bottle. It felt so hot pouring the soda down my throat and into my stomach. I couldn’t stop thinking about someone pouring the entire bottle into me. I kept going, wanting to finish so much soda for the first time. I just kept burping, getting sloshier, heavier, more turned on…🥵

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $5.99

Kawaii babe seafood stuffing

watch me make a lil mess with sauce and oil dripping down my face from this tasty seafood boil 🦀🦐🐚

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. $3

Sexy hungry woman,😈😈😈🐽🐽🐽🐖🐖🐖

I'm very hungry and I'm eating a whole plate of rice with 4 pieces of meat, I'm starving.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. $3

quick burrito stuff 🌯😋

quick stuff of a super delicious homemade STEAK burrito... you WISH you could taste this as I let my belly hang and devour a burrito AND full burrito bowl while watching some tv like a true chubbster. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. $5.99

Make Me Pop

In this Video: belly stuffing, fast eating, popping roleplay, belly play, fat chat

You challenge me to gorge through a lot of fast food and say that "it'll make me pop". I take on the challenge wanting to show you who is right.
    I stuff myself full of these fatty high-calorie foods, thinking I'll beat your challenge, until silly me, realizes what I got myself into and at the end I not only realized this was too much food, my belly couldn't hold it anymore and *POP*

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. $3

Aftermath of my 4500 calorie taco stuffing

A quick clip of me playing with my big stuffed belly and struggling to get my shorts buttoned after eating over 4500 calories of taco bell. Listen close to hear how heavy my gut is getting when it plops down onto the bathroom counter 😈🐷

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. $7.99

Being a big, pig slob

Watch me eat some donuts, chug some juice and burp. Some fat chat thrown in too. I’m becoming such an unhealthy, greedy pig!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. $5.99

DQ Stuffing Past My Limit Part 1

After I spent all day stuffing myself with soda and food delivery, I ordered one more huge meal from DQ. I was so greedy, I ordered everything I wanted even though I was already full. I wanted to push myself, to see how much I could truly fit inside of me, to see how gluttonous I could be. I kept pushing and pushing, getting more tightly packed with food and drinks.... Here's what I ordered😳

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. $9.99

HOT day at Public Park

Less words more action! 😄on this video @CharlieLatina and Me are having a fun day at a public park, wearing bikini to show all our weight we have gained lately, playing with water and with our bodies, this is one of the videos I have enjoyed more until now! 

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

15. $9.99

3 liters of coke on my feeder (EXTREME)

This video is one of the most exciting I've recorded and you can't let it go 😍
    I decided to break my record by drinking 3 liters of coke but this time I decided to drink the huge bottle on top of my feeder 😏
    It was very exciting and you will be able to enjoy watching me stuffing those 3 liters into my round belly while I can't contain my trucker burps 😈
    I'm sure you'll love this video and it has a little surprise so watch it and don't forget to leave your review ❤️ 
    This video includes: chugging, many burps and a huge belly full of a 3 liters of coke🥰
    ❤️ Please buy this video and help me to continue eating in huge amounts ❤️ 
    This video has no cuts or edits it is a 100% real video I hope you enjoy it 🥰
    DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A REVIEW THAT HELPS ME A LOT ❤️ 

(3 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

16. $14.99

Public Buffet Stuffing, Walk of Shame & Outgrown Car!

When feedees go to a buffet together we enable each other to eat so much that we outgrow everything… even the car!!! I went to an all-you-can-eat hot ** and KBBQ with @DairyQueen and Isabel Goddess/GoddessIsabelly 💓 after a long day of filming we were starving! I finished all my hot ** (to my shock) and most all the meat on the table - filmed some little eating segments but we sat and ate for about 2 hours. Finally when the table was cleared, I got up with DairyQueen and we waddled to the bathroom to take pictures and my enormous gut was bulging out.. I couldn’t get my shorts zipped again and the button looked ready to explode off. 

cue my first ever filmed WALK OF SHAME… DQ films me in the bathroom showing off my gut and then films me waddling through the crowded dining room with my zipper undone and button struggling, no attempt to hide the acts of gluttony I just committed. After we leave, they filmed me in the car and I ate so much (my guess is around 8-10 pounds of food) that I outgrew the car and couldn’t fit in the drivers seat anymore! 

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

17. $13

Eating and modeling after in jeans

Eating and modeling after in jeans and different t- shirts

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. $13.99

10 Burgers Challenge | With Decode

My first challenge and trying to eat 10 burgers 🍔
    I'm super excited, always wanted to challenge myself and see if I can do it. 
    Come see how I stuff myself, you will see how a bite enters my belly and makes it bigger and bigger, also watch my belly expand more and more every bite I take 🐷

length: 28:47

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: reviews are very important to me because it helps me improve my videos and you can show your support by leaving 5 stars if you liked it and leaving a nice comment.. and also maybe challenge me to eat next time more? 😏
    15 burgers? 🤔

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. $9.99

DOUBLE FISTING CAKE AND ICE CREAM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! 
    TWO CAKES AND TWO LOTS OF ICE CREAM! 

Im ready to celebrate another journey around the sun by gorging myself on cake and ice cream! I’m fiesty, I’m ready to show you what a massive glutton I am and dig in head first straight away! 

Smiling and giggling at you, I’m so pleased with the copious amount of sugar and carbs before me! Moaning with every bite, I’m working hard to make a dent in these cakes as the camera pans all around me so you get to see a full display of fatness from every angle! 

Excellent view of my hanging belly, my huge fat ass and thighs, my heavy tits, all while I stuff myself full of cake. 

This clip is not to be missed, I’m not gonna mince words here. Once I get to the melted ice cream I'm visibly bloated, and really starting to feel full. The giggles have turned into whimpers and moans of pain and pleasure. I really overdid it here, but I still go back for more. I cannot be stopped! 

please consider leaving a review, leave a comment, or reaction on the video! Your encouragement helps me so much and I love reading your kind motivating words! I wouldn’t be where I am without babes like you! Thanks for being here! 

*6.99 for the first 24 HOURS ONLY- then back to 9.99**

(6 reviews)

6 comments

Submitted

20. $4.99

Cheesecake Stuffing 💕🍰

Heyy❤❤❤

I wanted to try my best to get as many calories in before I start my day... So why not have some delicious and high calorie cheesecake as my second breakfast of the day hehe❤🙈

Watch as I munch down and go into detail about my cravings as well as show off where all this food is going🤰❤😍😍

I hope you Enjoy!😘

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. $3

Food fours

Food time on all fours on the floor slurping and gobbling down on a bowl of some juicy meaty jumbo 😋😉

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. $3.99

* sale *Feeding Greedy

I've been fattening up my greedy girl for awhile now but finally I can live out my fantasy and tie her up and force feed her until she a big helpless immobile greedy piggy🐖😈 Watch me tease her as I feed her cookies and cake & jiggle her belly and breasts. Then enjoy as I make her stand up and show off her soft doughy belly and butt...

WARNING: This video has Force feeding, Jiggling, Restraints, Teasing and Groping. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. $5

Cute Chubby Goddess drinks a gallon of water

Chubby goddess rubs her growing belly while chugging a gallon of water that almost makes her throw up. 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

24. $11

Shrimp stuffing

Hola! It is Leksa and shrimps. It is my favourite dish 🤤 Stuffing my stomach and want be fat 

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

25. $9.99

20 sodas and very loud burps

20 sodas and very loud burps 

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.