Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,875 files

1. $6.99

The FATTENING of LITTLE RED

Everyone knows the story of Little Red Riding Hood, but do you know about the FATTENING of Little Red Riding Hood? 
    Once upon a time there was a chubby little cottage girl with very poor eyesight, who lived in the forest all alone with only the company of her closest elderly neighbor Martha. Martha often overfed Little Red lots of pastries and confectionaries which caused Little Red's waistline to expand and plumpen. As Little Red grew fatter and happier off her neighbors cooking, a hungry wolf living in the forest began to take notice. His mouth would water as Little Red jiggled and wobbled around her cottage going about her daily duties so one day he devised a plan. He would disguise himself as Little Red's neighbor, lure her over and stuff her greedy mouth before revealing his plan to have her for dinner. Feeding, groping, rubbing, shoveling, jiggling- these are just a few of the erotic and sensual activities the big bad wolf has planned before he makes Little Red into a ripe and decadent dinner...

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

2. $8.50

Velma vs monster burgers 🍔 🎃

Velma finds some amazing hamburgers in a restaurant and begins to devour until she is enormously full. 🎃👻🍔

**Bonus Pics**:

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. $4.99

🐷 Hogtied Hog Eats Cake 🍰

Okay, technically it's key lime pie. 😝

I start out properly hogtied- wrists and ankles cuffed together, blindfolded, gagged... Helpless.
    I struggle against my restraints and eventually free myself. There's no one around. This is my chance to escape. But wait... what's this slice of pie doing here? It's obviously for me, but it's probably a trap. I should go.

Except I don't. I can't. Instead, my piggy instincts kick in and I take a bite of the pie. Sweet, cream, sour key lime, crumbly crust. This is so delicious.
    And, with that, all thoughts of escape are gone. I greedily gobble down every last bite, scraping the plate clean before I escape. And, by escape, of course I mean I settled in for a well-deserved cat nap. 😊

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. $3.50

Chubby Sophia Stuffing Face with pizza and dr pepper

Watch me eat a 15” pepperoni pizza and drink a 2litre bottle of Dr Pepper. Watch my belly slowly grow as I eat more

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. $4.99

Waffles make you Wider 😋

I'm so stuffed full of waffles that I can literally feel myself widening 🤤 my shirt won't even cover my huge gut! 5+ mins of fatty fun ☺️
    I just couldn't help myself from indulging in a huge snack to satisfy my growing appetite 😋
    Watch me struggle to pull my top down over my fat belly as I play with it and fat chat about how much of a piggy I've been lately 🐷
    Encourage me to keep eating and eating so I can give into my gluttony and outgrow all my clothes 🥵

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. $6.99

Stuffing for my 440lbs goal 🍔

Today I ordered Mcdonalds again 🔥
    I try to reach my goal until the end of the year, so I stuff myself with my favourite food from McDonalds 🤤. I will also tell you some storys and push myself to my limit, so you will be proud of me. It was so hot filming it today, feeling my belly getting filled up, being uncomfortable full in the end and knowing how many kcal I pushed down my throat 😍.
    God, I love this Feedee Lifestyle so much and being this unhealthy and giving in this absolute gluttony. 😍

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

7. $4.99

Eating 3 instant ramen noodle soups

Today, I went for it and chowed down on 3 of those tasty Maruchan ramen. And yeah, I swear it was a bit of a heavy challenge, but you know what? It was a total blast! In the video you're about to watch, you'll see just how absolutely in heaven and satisfied I can get. So, don't miss it! 😉🍜👌

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. $4.99

Another Sprite and Banana Bloat

I realized I hadn't done one of these in over two years! And I am really wanting to increase my capacity leading up to the winter and holidays- prime stuffing season! This is the heaviest I have gone into the winter before, so I'm hoping by springtime to reach an all time high! 275 seems like a totally manageable goal, right?
    Since filming clips and really starting to embrace burps and belches... they've gotten pretty good if I do say so myself. If that is your thing, this is a don't miss from me!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. $10

VIDEO FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN🐷🤰🏻

Compré un body especialmente para este video, quería que mi barriga luciera brillante después de comer.😍Con este body siento que mi barriga era un pez súper grande atrapado en una red con ganas de salir, aunque era talla grande me quedaba pequeña por culpa de mi barriga.😵🤰🏻😍

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. $4.99

Playboy Eats Strawberries and Cream!

Watch Playmate Daisy eat her favourite snack strawberries and cream! Watch her finish a whole plate while giggling her tummy and gigantic Ass! 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

11. $7.99

Comiendo a escondidas

Un vídeo muy bueno para los amantes a la adrenalina comiendo a escondidas
    Nuevo Nuevo
    ven no te lo puedes perder

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. $5.99

Comiendo un kilo de pasta

😐🚫nuevo nuevo video ven a verlo
     no te lo puedes perder

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. $5.60

I ripped my lengerie apart 🫣 bc of my bloated belly!!

Roxxy got new lengerie in the mail, the first time she put it on she notice it was not her size and it was way to tight, she ripped a little but she manage to put it on again this time with the misión to ripped apart with all her fat body, she thought that a beer bloat should help a lot 🤭 how is she not going to be horny after all that 🫣
    enjoy, kisses…

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

14. $9

Eating donuts and showing off my body in red lingerie 🍩

As you know I love sweets 🍭 And what can be better than donuts? In this video I’m eating it and rubbing my big round belly in red underwear. I think it looks great on me ☺️ What do you think?

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. $5

lunch and oiled belly rubs

on my lunch break eating some bbq, chips and rubbing some oil on my bloated belly

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. $3.99

Wow! 4 big burgers! With lots of burping and shaking

Only four burgers!!
    I want many more 🥵

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

17. $5.99

SUBWAY STUFFING - 31 MINUTES - FAIL IN TIGHT LEATHER PANTS

WOMAN VS FOOD AND THIS TIME THIS MASSIVE STUFFING WON, BUT ONLY BY A FEW BITES  WATCH AS I ENJOY THIS MASSIVE SUBWAY HAUL FOR MY BELLY.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. $3

MastersLBS 25 Weeks Pregnant Chocolate Eclair Challenge

MastersLBS - The Breedee Feedee

Come and watch me try and finish a full packet of chocolate eclairs. I just love to eat and try to stretch my stomach to the max! If you have more ideas or any comments please don't hesitate to send me a message. 

Love the Breedee Feedee

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. $9.99

Strawberries and Cream

@Aria_Bbw came over, and we were both a bit hungry. Nothing is better than fattening whipped cream with some juicy strawberries. Not going to lie, as Aria started to feed me, I couldn’t help but get turned on. The way she sensually rubs my belly while I top myself off with whipped cream is mind numbing.
    Towards the end Aria takes the camera and shows her POV of my fat belly. I can’t stop filling my fat face, and she can’t keep her hands off of me. This angle is EVERYTHING, because you can see how truly fat I look. I can’t wait until she fattens me up to her size. 🍓

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

20. $24.99

feedee syrum

your chubby tinder date announces that she needs to go home because she is full and exhausted after dinner; but you are not yet done with her.
    after convincing cece to stay for another drink, you go to the kitchen and make her something very special...
    this cocktail has one very powerful ingredient, feedee syrum.
    whoever ingests this syrum immediately becomes addicted to eating and more importantly, addicted to growing.
    cece gulps down her special drink while you watch and anticipate what is going to happen next.
    as expected, she then begins eating everything that you put in front of her; while exclaiming that she doesn't think that she can stop.
    you then stuff cece with bagels, pastries, and chocolate milk while listening to her talk about her newfound desire to gain; a wonderful end to your evening together.

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

21. $9

Sushi 3kg

Big meal with huge portion of sushi 🍣long video

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

22. $4.99

Fatty & Chinese

I LOVE CHINESE FOOD 🥘❤️  Lo-mein and teriyaki chicken are my all time favorites. 

watch as I pack on the pounds and inch ever closer towards 200lbs.

S.B 🐰❤️

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. $6.99

🏆1,400 CALORIE BREAKFAST!🔥 Eating tacos, yogurt & cookies, nutella, peanuts, belly rubs

🔥NEW VIDEO!🔥 Eat breakfast with me! WEIGHT REVEAL. 1,400 calories of tacos, yogurt with cookie crumbs, banana with peanut butter and nutella. Belly rubs and belly jiggling. 🏆TELLING YOU MY CURRENT WEIGHT!!🏆 Almost no talking, just pure eating & food noises for 15 minutes!! Lets see how much I can eat in 15 minutes 😛😛
    24 HOUR FLASH SALE! Price increase to $7.99 AFTER 24 HOURS!

(3 reviews)

7 comments

Submitted

24. $3.99

🐷 MILK AND CAKE STUFFING (ON ALL FOURS) 🐷

watch as a greedily stuff cake and weight gain shake down my throat into my growing swollen belly!.. I want to get huge, constantly shoving food into my big bouncy belly!.. hear me moan as I get full but still keep going, filling my belly with milk, watch it expand and swell!.. I’m such a fat piggy, i have to get down on all fours to finish my cake!.. 🐷 
    includes; chugging, stuffing, belly play, moaning.

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. $6

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.