Video Clips - Stuffing/Eating

Video Clips Category for stuffing and eating related clips

14,915 files

1. $9.99

3 LITERS OF COKE CHALLENGE

One of you challenged me to drink 3 liters of coke and I accepted 😏
    I went to the store and bought two bottles of a liter and a half each and I went home determined to drink it all 😳Coke is my favorite soda so I really enjoyed drinking every last drop and my tummy was too full believe me I looked pregnant 🤰 My tummy at the end was very round haha and it was full of gas 🙊
    This video has almost 100 big burps and I hope you'll excuse me for my lack of good manners but it was impossible to take so many burps 🥰
    This video includes: Weight and measurements, chugging, many burps and a huge belly full of 3 liters of coke🥰
    ❤️ Please buy this video and help me to continue eating in huge amounts  ❤️ 
    This video has no cuts or edits it is a 100% real video I hope you enjoy it 🥰

(1 review)

5 comments

Submitted

2. $12.99

SSBBW huge KFC stuffing, chugging, burping, belly play & bloating

I bloat myself to the max in this KFC stuffing video, even chugging a whole bottle of soda, giving you all the burping, stuffing, fat slob vibes you came for! 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. $9.99

First Stuffing Video! McDonalds

This video is my first official stuffing video! I chow down on tons of McDonald's until i can not eat anymore! I down sandwich's, fries, nuggets, a large sweet tea and a milkshake!  

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

4. $3.99

Belly Toppings - Messy Sticky Belly

Custom Commission Request

THEM: Cover your belly in ice cream toppings.
    ME: Can I eat them as I go?

ENJOY!!!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

5. $4.99

Cooking with LadyBrads ~ 11+ minutes - $4.99 - EASTER WEEKEND SALE $$$

Just kidding - I only use the microwave for 30 seconds lol, watch as I decorate these waffles and then stuff them into my delicious belly 😛

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

6. $3.99

Chicken wings!

Does not take me long to enjoy a surprise 15 boneless wings!!!
    I almost get caught being my piggy self!!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $6.99

LOUD Burps & Chinese Food Binge

I took home my sisters Chinese food leftovers and decided to gorge right after our conversation about me being a feedee. I shovel piles of Chinese food in my mouth and burp some of the loudest burps I’ve ever had. I show off different, never before seen angles of me stuffing & you really get a glimpse of just how fat and gluttonous I am. 

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you are enjoying my gain and if you want me to gain more 😘😋

(4 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

8. $4.99

Beautiful baby eating tacos (unedited)

just a beautiful busty babe eating tacos messingly

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

9. $8.99

HUMILIATING Myself By Overindulging On A First Date

Dating is hard, especially when you're an overweight fat girl with a food addiction who has gained so much weight over the past few week that your clothes barely fit. This is how I arrived, late, to my date this past weekend. And when I saw that there was pasta on the menu, the greedy feedee in me came out with a ravenous appetite. I think I scared my date a little. He kept commenting on how out of control and gluttonous I was behaving. But I seriously couln't help myself in front of all that glorious pasta that I even helped myself to the leftovers on his plate... Think he'll still leave with a fat pig like me at the end of our date?

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. $9.99

LAST NIGHT WITH BIGDEE

Who wants to spend the evening with me? 😍🍰
    23 minute video 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    Come to my place with me, up the seriously creaky stairs. I get a little out of breath as you follow me up but the creaks from underneath my feet are so hot! 🦶🙈 
    Then you can sit and enjoy me posing for you on the tiny sofa, jiggling and wobbling my massive belly. And the bend over and shake my juicy booty and thighs for you. I love how you can see my belly plop down between my legs. 🤭🤭 
    And then enjoy me eat this ridiculously large slab of chocolate cake, and I gobble up every last bite for you as I rub my growing belly. 

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

11. $3

Sleepy muffin stuffing before bed

Woke up craving a muffin, still bloated from my previous feast, come watch me stuff my face as I doze off and get fatter my belly swells up, will you help me eat it all 

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

12. $6.99

Hollys Halloween party food feast

Holly made all this foood for her guests at her Halloween party.. but no one shows up!! more for her then I guess! Watch her stuff her face with pizza, pasty’s and all the good stuff as she rubs her belly and chats with you about Halloween and even finds new stretch marks!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. $8.99

SSBBW Taco-bell stuffing in Car, Belly Play & Fat chat

10+ minutes of pure gluttony and fatty greed as I stuff down taco-bell and make an absolute piggy mess of myself in a public view setting.
    I could feel people watching but I couldn’t contain myself and scoffed the food down.
    With a full belly and people watching me in the distance, I could feel myself getting turned on.
    Will you come and rub my belly to make room for more food?

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

14. $6.99

Mooyah🐄

😊🐄😊

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. $6.99

Deep fried donut stuffing

First video in my weight gain journey! Watch me stuff my face with a plate of my favorite deep-fried strawberry, blueberry, and cheesecake filled donuts. My stomach was full but i kept going until the end! Had alot of fun making this!

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. $6.99

A GOOD LITTLE PIG FILLING WITH PIZZA🍕

Today was a day full of delicious food. But the sow is never satisfied, after 9pm, after having eaten dinner, she was hungry again... So her feeder sent her three different types of pizza, and two liters of sprite.
    Wow... It's food for 5 people.
    The bristle does not stop, especially when it comes to pizza. So she sits down in her tight thongs to eat her delicious pizza buffet. Getting completely full moaning and with her thongs submerged under her round belly GS will surprise you with huge burps she is a pig in every way she does not miss the opportunity and farts too. I will sleep happy and full dreaming of thousands of recipes for tomorrow 
    REMEMBER THAT YOUR REACTION AND REVIEW ARE VERY VALUABLE TO ME, THEY REALLY ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE THE BEST OF ME AND KEEP GROWING 

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. $5.99

Every Last Drop WG Shake (over 2000 calories!)

Hi guys !  I wanted to show you my daily shake routine 😃 it has over 2000 calories in each one and it tastes sooo good, I just have to finish it every time. I usually laze in my living room and watch TV as I fill my belly up with TONS of calories ❤️ I drank this one in under 9 minutes so I know you'll enjoy it
    xoxo

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. $4.99

👅PIG'S TONGUE🐖ASMR FOOD SESSION💨BELLY & TONGUE PLAY🤰🏾

👅PIG'S TONGUE 🐖 ASMR FOOD SESSION 💨BELLY & TONGUE PLAY🤰🏾  Delicious pork tongue cooked with spices, then roasted and chopped to accompany it with some golden tacos, salt and pepper cheese I ate it very hungry, it shows in the video, click on it and enjoy all my flavor. I am a cook and this year I came to experiment and eat all the animals, including their entrails
    Don't leave without first leaving your like, follow & review after sale my clips. 🔄✅⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. $3.35

✨ Fried chicken day ~ EATING IN PUBLIC!!  ✨ ​

✨  ✨ I love eat fried chicken sandwich with fried potatos, mashed potatos and my favorite soda. Look how I fill up and play with my soft belly in public.
    I love playing with my belly in the baths after getting super full.
    I would do it thousands of times, it's very exciting ✨✨

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. $5

burger set

Kristina eating burgers. Lovely food
    next set measuring and weight set  don't miss it

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

21. $6

Fat GF wants to get fatter!

Nothing can stop Savannahs insatiable hunger these days… 

Your girlfriend Savannah has always been a big girl, recently her friends had told her they thought her weight was getting out of control and she should try going on a diet. Against her better judgement Savannah agreed and had tried to make some healthier choices… but she’s had ENOUGH. Savannah realized that not only does she love her body, the softness, all her rolls and stretch marks… but she doesn’t want to stop growing. She says forget the diet and indulges in a juicy burger and fries. Of course she washes in down with a giant coke to bloat herself even more. 

{ video includes; eating , belly play, Fat chat, pov, role play, burping,  }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️‍🔥

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

22. $9.99

Can a SSBBW feedee eat 20k calories in a day?

*24 hour sale $14.99 to $9.99!*

I’ve really been testing my limits with how much food I can stuff in as little time as possible. As you can clearly see, with literally each video I get bigger and better. This video is over the course of half a day and I can tell you it’s the most I’ve ever eaten in that short of a time period. I didn’t quite make the 20K mark but I honestly fell asleep right after my last meal so I couldn’t finish the 20K calories. However, I seriously thought I wouldn’t be able to eat the next day, but I woke up in the middle of the night hungry again. I decided to ravage my fridge and freezer and ended up eating a sausage frozen pizza & cake & chicken nuggets & pop. So tack on another couple thousand calories to my total and I almost made it!!! I’m in pure shock at how much I ate in this video. Usually I’m not surprised but this time I was and I think you will be too. The first 17 minutes are me in regular speed stuffing, burping, playing with my belly and the last 8 are a little sped up because I didn’t want the video to be too big/too long and no one could download it lol. 
    Items/Calories Consumed:

Whole sausage pizza - 2,200
    half a bag of Doritos- 900
    Bundt cake - 500
    Chicken poppers- 630
    4 Mr. Pibb 560
    Noodle dish & half a jar of Mae ploy sauce - 1,760 (the sauce alone is 360)
    2 Mashed potatoes and gravy - 420
    3 KFC Extra Crispy Chicken Breasts - 1,674
    2 mchickens xtra mayo- 1,214
    Big Mac extra sauce & meat- 760
    fries - 340
    large Dr Pepper- 280
    Hot fudge sundae extra fudge - 430
    2 red lobster biscuits- 350
    (not filmed crab legs & butter- 1,300)
    Lobster artichoke dip & chips - 1,400
    Wendy’s Lemonade - 442
    Spicy chicken sandwich extra Mayo - 610
    More fries - 300
    ranch/ketchup/bbq sauce/ garlic sauce- 500
    Which brings us to a grand total of: 
    16,570 calories in just half a day.

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘

(3 reviews)

18 comments

Updated

23. $4.99

IMPOSSIBLE CAKE🍮CHOCOFLAN. HOMEMADE RECIPE👩🏽‍🍳MADE BY MYSELF🤤

I made a Chocoflan🍮 from scratch, my own recipe🍮chocolate🍫 flan and caramel.🍬 To make you crazy.  In this video I show you a complete step by step recipe, sexy ass, bouncing tummy and cellulite all over the place. Just see &  enjoy.  Leave in the comments what recipe you want to another video for you. Im here for you Bae. 
    🍮It is called Impossible Cake because the two mixtures have to be put together at the same time and while they are baking they separate, leaving the flan together with the caramel and the chocolate mixture as a base. It is lucky that it comes out but I cheat, everything is to enjoy it🤭😋
    🍰🅕︎🅘︎🅡︎🅢︎🅣︎ 🅒︎🅐︎🅚︎🅔︎ 🅒︎🅛︎🅘︎🅟︎🅢︎🍰
    fake-chocolate-cake-explosion dinner-and-dessert-chocolate-cream-cake-explosion  
    🟠REMEMBER
    LIKE☑️ FOLLOW🔄 REVIEW💬 
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. $5.99

Pizza Hut stuffing

NOT EVEN 11 IN THE MORNING AND AREADY STUFFING MY FACE‼️ 
    watch as stuff pizza and cheese bread in my mouth and swallowing it down with soda🤤 
    what an amazing way to start my morning 🤤 love deep deep dish pizza 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. $12.99

Stuffing&Bellyplay&try to button my shirt

HI THERE😍
    In this video Im eating cream cake with my hands
    I squeeze and rub my fat belly and try to button my smallest shirt!

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• This amazing gluttonous queen was absolutely amazing in this video 

She could give a class on heavy breathing and moans…that ALONE sent me to the moon immediately!! 

The only thing I ask for is mor aftermath belly play and to do this in stripes with no shoes on…give us that barefoot and pregnant feel but OMFG this video is PERFECT 

😏🥴🤤🤰🏻

• Fantastic angles in this clip and her make up is looking bomb! 🔥

Love the leaning forward pose with the ass in the air! 🔥 Her belly rolls are looking thicker then ever as she plays with them. Love how she struggles to get her fat gut out of her clothes! 

• I think like Arnold, There are no feedback and the advice does not interest the author, nor do we ask for crazy things, there are many models here anyway, it's a shame :( 

big breasts, big belly but it doesn't feel sexy at all, there is no emotion, a little lack of desire

Maybe over time if these points improve, try coming for more:

example

-longer duration

-show your belly better, before/after eating,

-more play and dialogue in Spanish or English

-slaps on the belly

-sit in an area where we can better see your belly, chair, edge of a sofa or bed

-more food

-a little more passion please, that's plenty for you South American girls ;) 

voy a poner 3 estrellas pero de momento no seguiré puedes hacerlo mucho mejor @WhiteChubby1 

• Soooo much bounce, soooo much jiggle, sooo much beauty, and a WHOLE lotta woman! 💯🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵 Lauren truly leaves little to the imagination in that lingerie 😍🤤🤤🤤, and shows off her curves in action. 😈😈💦💦💦 So many incredibly stunning and mesmerizing views of that big glorious bod. Loved the flirtatious fat chatting throughout too, like talking about how her big fat belly’s always getting in the way. 😈🤤🤤💦💦💦 It takes a lot of work to move a body like that, and Lauren goes all out! 🥵🥵🥵 Must be all that energy from all those carbs she’s consuming. Lol All that jiggliness to go along with the creaking bed, the heavy breathing, and fat chatting was 👨🏻‍🍳🤌🏻😘

• Amazing as always seeing the best ginger in all the land! Keep up the amazing work!

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.