Video Clips - Weight Gain - feeder/feedee

Video Clips Category for weight gain related clips.

9,485 files

1. $7.99

Friends Reaction to Weight Gain- Band Edition

A special treat while I talk about my friends reactions to my weight gain- you get to see footage of me performing with my bands! 

I sit down and chat with you about the New Years Party where I played my first gig with my new band! My friends reactions to my growing body, and see us play! 

Im chugging chocolate coffee milk and stuffing heaps of cakes in my cute chubby face while I tell you all about it! 

Then I move on to the BIG gig my main band played on the big stage, my friends reactions and reactions from my peers in the NZ music scene! You even get to see me being the hot fat ghoul on stage! Finally! With the best angle possible to see my huge belly wobble while I wiggle on stage! 

I even share an embarrassing fat moment or two from being in a band, being a fat ghoul who can’t walk two blocks uphill, and mean comments on social media. This video has everything but most importantly it’s got me! In fishnets! Yummy! 

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

2. $9.99

Family Reactions

In the last year I have gone from the family fat girl to the massive fattened hog of the family. All Christmas long I stuffed myself like a fattening pig, and in front of family was no exception! My weight certainly hasn’t gone unnoticed so let me tell you some of the highlights. Watching this one back It made me realise how much fatter I got over the festive period. Seeing my huge swollen belly got me really excited…😉😍
    -I really appreciate all reviews left, I love reading them and knowing if you enjoyed my clip. So if you would be kind enough to leave one I’d be very grateful 🥰❤️
    - If you ever experience any technical  difficulties please send me a DM and I will try my best to fix the issue ☺️

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

3. $5.99

✨ My First Year as a Feedee ✨

✨ BEST OF 2019! ✨

Each bit includes the title of the clip it's from, in case you want to find the full video.
    But this is a massive video in and of itself.

They're all arranged in the order I made them. Not only do you get to see my humble beginnings as a feedee.
    You get to watch me get fatter by the end of the video!!!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

4. $4

🔥3 year gaining Anniversary weigh-in🔥

It’s been an amazing 3 years since I started my Feedee and gaining journey. Truly a fit to fat adventure, going from a competitive powerlifter at 176 to the magnificent fatty you see before you today.💖
      In this clip I weigh myself for the first time since July 2021 and I’m blown away by the effects my gluttony has had on my growing figure. Lots of fat chat and even some delicious gain shake chugging. There’s even some of my signature MASSIVE burps that sneak up on me.🥵😍

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. $10.99

Pizza Stuffing & Burps

Curvybaby stuffs her growing gut with pizza and washes it down with sprite to make room for more! She talks about how big she’s getting & rubs and jiggles her belly while shoving slice after slice of pizza in her mouth and burps herself after chugging the pop like the lil piggy she is  

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. $5.99

I want a slobby piggy!!

I've always wanted a slobby piggy to call my own... Someone to fatten, grow and do with what I please no matter how wild my fantasies get. Today, you become that very special pig for me and I am now your very eager feeder.
    I walk you through what I want from my feedee, how I'll constantly keep you satisfied and what makes me the most horny about being a feeder...

Are you ready to give up all your responsibilities and live life purely to grow bigger for me?

(7 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

7. $8.25

Dairy Queen stuffing

In this video I stuff myself with Dairy Queen. I was naughty and ate a blizzard on the ride home before filming

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

8. $6.99

Fat Cow Saga Gainers as Round as The MOOOON

THE SECOND IN MY FAT COW SAGA!!
    Showing off how adorable I look and how perfectly the cow outfit matches my constantly expanding heavy milky body. There is no hiding that I am lovinggg looking at my body as I touch it and run my fingers ripple over the tight newly stretched skin and bubbled cellulite. Is it hot in here or do you just need milk?

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. $3

Daddy's Little Pig

Includes: daddy dom/little girl role play, feeder/feedee role play, LOTS of belly and fat play
    My first ever DD/lg video! You take the role of Daddy as I jiggle and tease you with my adorable fat. I talk about how desperate I am for you to feed me, all out BEGGING for you to make me fatter. As I grope myself, I tell you how much I wish it was your hands on me, playing with my fat and shoving fattening treats in my greedy mouth! I just want to get bigger for you SO badly Daddy, I promise to be a good girl and eat whatever you want!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. $10.99

Car stuffing and Chit-chat (25 + minutes)

Watch a day in the life of a feedee that’s on a mission to get fatter and plumper in every way!
    I eat one of my favorite meals,  get stuffed and honestly get turned on, I pull my belly out in public and start feeling the fruits of my labor 🤪 
    this video has lots of talking ( as usual, I can’t shut up) and share feedee related topics. 

as always thank you always for your support, it means the world to me and honestly keeps me going on my weight gain journey! 

xoxo -Cat

(6 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

11. $10.99

1 YEAR GAIN BEFORE & AFTER

HOLY SHIT!

ARE YOU READY TO SEE 1 FULL YEAR OF WEIGHT GAIN PROGRESS? 

I show off side by side comparisons of my body just 1 YEAR AGO and what it looks like NOW!
    In over a year I have successfully gained a ton of weight! My pudgy little body has grown into a sexy gigantic goddess! 

Come watch my reactions as I SQUEEZE into last years clothes and jiggle, BELLY PLAY, wiggle and fat talk. 

from bikinis to tight jeans and sexy ass poses you will be SHOCKED AT MY GAIN!

🍭🍭🍭🍭
    Review and you’ll get a treat TONIGHT only
    🍭🍭🍭🍭

(40 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

12. $4.99

Weight & Measurements: UPDATE

Watch Cookie Measure her growing body, watch her struggle to lift her leg and reach around to measure how big her thick thighs have gotten.. See how massive her gut has gotten.. and how much she currently weighs 

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

13. $8.99

Oct 2021 Weight & Measurements

October 1st 2021 weight and measurements update ! 

(7 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

14. $9.99

Weight in & Measurements: Dec 2021

December 2021 Weight update & Measurements
    Join Cookie as she updates you on her body measurements, measuring her lower belly, middle belly, waist, under bust, bust, arm and thigh ! Previous measurement clips are inserted showing you the difference along the way. 
    Then cookie updates you on her current weight but not before giving you a quick run through of her previous weight ins starting in Jan 2020 through to present.
    This clip has previous weight in clips inserted making a combination of weight ins so you can see how much iv gained through out my whole time here on curvage

Enjoy xo

(7 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

15. $3

SALE - Meet Dani - Answering Your Questions & Stuffing My Face

lad in outgrown workout clothes, Dani sits down with a fattening feast and answers some frequently asked questions. How long has she been into feederism? Where is her username from? What's gotten harder since she started gaining? What other fetishes does she have? She even goes into talking about "feedee space," among many more intimate details shared about how gaining weight has made her feel, and how it has changed everything from stairs to sex. Throughout her conversation, she stuffs her face with fried chicken, french fries and guzzles soda, burping loudly and even demonstrating for you (over her skin-tight yoga pants) that the fatter she gets, the harder it is to touch herself.
    >>in this video: outgrown clothes, q&a, daily life information, burping, belly stuffing

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. $9.99

Poolside Fat Worship | Feat. Curvage Casey & LushLauren

"Oh, just getting my fat body played with and worshiped by two of the hottest (and fattest) friends ever! No big."
    Except it is big. It's very big. Everything is, and Casey and Lauren keep pointing out all the biggest, softest parts, jiggling them and describing the heft and texture with glee. They even bring me chips to help me stay full and lazy, they really are the best friends a growing fat girl could have!! Casey was fascinated with jiggling my tits in my outgrown top especially, so I've included some slo mo POV footage of that, as well as a bonus handheld body pan of my fat porker body roasting in the sun 💦🐖

(7 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

17. $3

update measurements of this great body after eating

today I decided to prepare a big sandwich of a size approximately 60 cm with a lot of ham, butter and mozzarella cheese I ate it on my belly I played with my body and then I took a centimeter and began to measure my body I was surprised and I was super happy at the time seeing my new measurements my arms my legs heal my belly all are great and everything has grown so much in this process eating and eating more and more every day Wow I really am super happy I want you to see my new measurements and update you on my great growth

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. $6.99

Fat Talk, Jiggle N Beer Chug

Shar shows off her big fat bloated belly in a bikini. She jiggles her fat ass from all angles. She talks about her weight gain. She chugs beer and burps. 

GS X x 

(13 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. $7.99

Fatty Breaks Furniture

I was sitting taking pictures on my stool when i started to hear it creak and crack underneath me. I quickly got my camera, because apparently my fat ass has gotten huge and heavy enough to start completely destroying my furniture! I show off my plump, fattened up body as I tell you the story. I've gained so much weight already this year, but I didn't realize I had gotten this big! I show the debris from my first run-in with this stool, and then I finally do it and sit on it again. Of course, almost immediately it starts to give. You can watch my body jiggle as the chair underneath starts to break and I try to catch myself. I show off the damage and it's surprisingly extensive. Then, I talk about my gain and show off all my pudge and curves from different angles, feeling so sexy and fat for destroying my furniture!  
    A super hot furniture breaking weight gain progress clip! With tons of jiggling, teasing, and great angles of all of my chub. Can you believe how much I'm plumping up again?

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. $7.99

FAT COW Saga Utterly Massive Belly Jiggles

THE FIRST IN MY 8 VIDEO and 1 Photoset FAT COW SAGA!!

I love giving you the first peek at my udderly huge gut and udders. On my knees moving and forcing all my fat jiggle and shake.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. $6.99

Fattening Me Up!

Babe, I am trying to pack for my business conference and nothing is fitting… why is that? Oooh wait! 🔥🎂Intro Pricing for the first few hours!🎂you brought me home Panera cookies, scones and a chocolate frapp! YUM

Tell me, Why am I out of breath from walking up a flight of stairs? 
    How come I can barely button my jeans anymore?
    When you ask if I want dessert my whole body vibrates with excitement…..
    I never used to be like this before I started dating you.
    Are you fattening me up?!
    You love to bring me home sweets, you get hard seeing my outgrow my clothes and you praise my body like I am Aphrodite and show me off like I am your prized hog…

Was this your plan all along? 

I could lose the weight you know…. There must be willpower under these pounds of fat! I just need to fight it, not give into these amazing temptations…. If only…. 
    Damn. I guess I love being your Feedee just too much.

(13 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

22. $15

2021 weigh in! (Did I meet my goal??)

Welcome to my weigh in for 2021! In this 20 minute video I weigh myself to see my final weight of 2021 & see if I’ve met my goal of 350lbs🤔 I also take my measurements, talk about the changes I’ve noticed and my new goals for 2022, do a body tour & show comparisons from January 2021 to January 2022. 

in the video-
    • standing on the scale
    • measurements
    • belly play
    • fat chat & discussing new goals 
    • body tour 
    • drinking Pepsi & burping a little 

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

23. $5.99

Pinned Down By My Gut

It looks like I've found myself in a position I've too often been in... A state of near immobility brought on by my over-indulgence. After an unsually heavy meal, I am suprised to find I cannot rise from my reclined and relaxed state. I shouldn't be suprised though, I should know that every once in a while this happens and it will take a couple of hours of belly massaging, burping and waiting before I can manage to sit all the way up! But god am I uncomfortable. My belly strains against my too tight shirt and the weight of my fat coupled with the few pounds of food I've just inhaled sits awkwardly and heavily on top of me. Why did I let this happen. Oh well... This is my punishment for being a greedy, gluttonous pig. I'll sit and endure my punishment this time but I'll never lose control of myself ever again..... Or wil I?

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

24. $3.99

Your Gym Instructor Got FAT! | roleplay

Your Gym Instructor Got FAT! 
    Roleplay, 6:26 minutes
    Your gym instructor Mina Mahal is back to show you different variations of squats in her new squat instruction video! However, she is looking very different and that is because she gained nearly 50 pounds while in quarantine! She mentions her weight gain and attempts to do business as usual as she films her first exercise video since the gain.
    Seeing how much her new fat body jiggles, she becomes curious and films clips of her exploring her new rolls, whipping out her huge belly, pinching her inner thigh fat, and touching her fat ass that are cut in throughout the video. She goes through basic squats, sumo squats, pulse squats, and jump squats. However, it isn't very long until she begins to breathe heavily, sweat a little, and fails to finish filming her workout video! 
    roleplay | belly play | body exploration | workout fail

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. $3

😳🐷This underwear USED to fit when we first met😳🐷

POV: 
    You’ve only been away for 2 months and just look how much of a fat piggy I’ve turned into! 🐷🐷🐷
    Remember when we first met, and this underwear USED TO FIT soooo nice…can you even believe it’s the same girl you met ?
    Watch me talk about how fat I’ve got and how much bigger I’m going to get if I carry on the way I have been. Watch me BURP & BELCH A LOT whilst chugging a can of Coke (just one of many I have a day)😉 
    Your girlfriend is only going to get bigger…but this is what you wanted! Right ?? 😉

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.