Video Clips - Weight Gain - feeder/feedee

Video Clips Category for weight gain related clips.

9,485 files

1. $7.99

BBL Gone Wrong * I got too fat for plastic surgery!

While catching up with your friend Freya, she drops that she's going to be getting a BBL (Brazilian butt lift). It's a cosmetic surgery that takes all the fat from areas like your belly or arms and puts it into your ass. It creates a flat stomach while still having a juicy ass, something your friend has always wanted. Freya gets an idea to gain a bit more weight so that way she'll have more fat for her ass. I mean what's the worst that could go wrong......?

Freya takes the next few months overindulging, perhaps taking the whole idea of gaining weight a little too seriously. In doing so she manages to pack on quite a few pounds. You told her early on to watch herself and not go to far, seeing as they won't operate on people with a high BMI. She clearly ignores your advice and instead seems to run into the exact problem you warned her of. She doesn't think it's fair she can't get her BBL now that she's too fat, after all, she's not even that fat! So what's Freya to do with all this new poundage? Will she try to lose it to get her surgery, or will she turn back to a life of gluttony?
    Clip features: roleplay, gaining denial, light fat shaming, tight jeans, struggling to button jeans, gaining progression implied

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. $3

POST-VACATION GAINS 🐷

I’m back from an all-inclusive vacation with my slim and fit best friend and it’s safe to say I’ve packed on a few pounds 🤭🐷…Come and join me as I weigh in post vacation to see just how much damage I’ve done. The plane seat was most definitely a tighter squeeze on the return journey 🤭
    I also talk about the struggles I faced with being a fatty on this vacation, embarrassing moments that were had and plenty more!!! 
    Starting to think I need more all-inclusive holidays if this is going to be the outcome!
    Super hot fat chat in this too!! 😏

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. $3.28

I have a Problem, I'm gaining to Fast!!❤(Fat Chat and Belly Play)

Heyy❤❤❤
    In this Clip, I share some details about how rapidly I've been gaining these past few weeks and show off how my belly looks like it's about to EXPLODE!!! I body just loves the fat I've been gaining and I've been loving it too🥰😍

(5 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. $8.99

Big Doughy Belly Play

in this clip I let it ALL hang out for you!
    my belly has been growing and growing lately, and it has been getting so soft and doughy. it spills into my lap on my expanding thighs, and I can’t keep my hands off every soft, squishy added inch. I play with my soft belly, grab my love handles, and playfully slap my jiggly gut to see it bounce. I’m feeling fatter than ever, and it’s showing with all this extra softness! 
    includes: belly play, lotion on my belly, belly button play, belly slaps

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

5. $10.99

9 Months Pregnant!

9 months pregnant and BIGGER than ever!

Lauren leaves nothing to the imagination when she decides to lube up her huge 9 month pregnant belly!…. And her giant engorged tits and body too. 🤤💦
    The fat chat is top notch. Lauren is astounded and turned on with her gains and just how perfectly round her belly has become and how she is literally about to POP! Her body has become an erotic temple of pleasure. 

Seductive belly & boob play, rubbing, jiggling and so much oil! 🤤

THIS IS HANDS DOWN MY MOST EROTIC VIDEO ❌🅾️

(8 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. $12.99

HUGE WEIGH IN

Last month, Casey weighed in and set out to see how much weight she could pile on in 1 month. She was hoping to gain a few pounds.. maybe 5, maybe a few more. But she never expected to hit double digits!!!! This is a huge milestone for Casey and the largest recorded gain she's ever had in a month. 
    Casey talks about how exactly this happened and what's going on in her life recently. She's just as mind blown as you are and is having a blast recently blowing up so fast. But Casey is about to have an interesting turn of events occur in her life... something is about to change for this next month and it's going to be a VERY hot struggle for us all to witness. You'll have to watch and find out!
    Loads of great angles, lots of hot fat chat, and a jaw dropping weigh in!

---------------------------------
    Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think! Check out some of my favorite videos ❤️
    Weigh In & Short Term Goal Hot Slut Turned Lazy Gamer GUT Squeezing Into Samus Zero Suit

(12 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

7. $8

A GGG Workout Fail

Alex tries to take a hint from a friend to exercise, but having been sedentary since August it.. doesn’t go quite well.

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

8. $7.95

#34 YSABEL RIPS HER NEW PANTS IN A JOB INTERVIEW BECAUSE SHE IS GETTING VERY FAT!

ROLE PLAY:  YSABEL GOES TO A JOB INTERVIEW BUT SUDDENLY FEELS SOMETHING SOUNDING, SHE GOES TO THE BATHROOM AND DISCOVERS THAT HER NEW PANTS HAVE RIPPED.
    SHE HAS GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT.
    THIS MAKES HER VERY HOT SO SHE BEGINS TO PLAY WITH HER FAT AND HER BODY (EXTREMELY SEXY).
    SHE DISCOVERED THE PLEASURE OF GAINING WEIGHT EVEN IF IT COSTS HER A JOB.

MY WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY
    #01 - #02 - #03 - #04 - #05 - #06 - #07 - #08 - #09 - #10 - #11 - #12 - #13 - #14 - #15 - #16 - #17 - #18 - #19 - #20 - #21 - #22 - #23 - #24 - #25 - #26 - #27 - #28 - #29 - #30 - #31 - LATEST VIDEO 

✅ 2ND WEIGHT GAIN GOAL: 110 KG (BEFORE JULY 2023) 

Help me grow faster by leaving a review/comment on this video!
      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
    To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

I want to thank everyone who is downloading my videos for their support! 💖
    Without you I couldn't start and do this weight gain journey.

With each download I can buy more food.
    More food = more fat = more weight 😁!

I am already looking forward to my next weigh in video because I can feel my body getting heavier with each day! 😊

Big Kiss 💋
    Ysabel

P.S. Here some old photos of me...

(9 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

9. $14.95

#32 Latina Feedee: 4 Person KFC Family Menu + 3 Liters Ice Cream

Be prepared! It's though!!

XX 💋

Ysabel

MY WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY
    #01 - #02 - #03 - #04 - #05 - #06 - #07 - #08 - #09 - #10 - #11 - #12 - #13 - #14 - #15 - #16 - #17 - #18 - #19 - #20 - #21 - #22 - #23 - #24 - #25 - #26 - #27 - #28 - #29 - #30 - #31 - LATEST VIDEO 

✅ 2ND WEIGHT GAIN GOAL: 110 KG (BEFORE JULY 2023) 

Help me grow faster by leaving a review/comment on this video!
      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 
    To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

I want to thank everyone who is downloading my videos for their support! 💖
    Without you I couldn't start and do this weight gain journey.

With each download I can buy more food.
    More food = more fat = more weight 😁!

I am already looking forward to my next weigh in video because I can feel my body getting heavier with each day! 😊

Big Kiss 💋
    Ysabel

P.S. Here some old photos of me...

(2 reviews)

25 comments

Updated

10. $10.99

Stuffings Make for Gassy Piggies - BBW Teasing for Farting and Burping

You're always stuffing, aren't you piggy? Shoveling food and guzzling soda until your heavy belly is sloshing - and next thing you know, you're burping and farting up a storm! Which turns you on, and rubbing your belly to let out more gas, to make room for more food, turns you on even more. Even when you've eaten every bite of food and you're too full to breath, the gassiness isn't over, that's when the real digestion begins.
    Contains: FemDom Feeder Roleplay - Teasing - Gassy Piggy Humiliation

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. $4

🐮 AKATSUKI MISSION: GIANT PIZZA AND SODA

After joining Akatsuki they keep giving me strange missions, what's going on? 🤭
    A fat woman eating a 16-slice pizza and a soda until she can't take it anymore. Watch me savor each and grow bigger and fatter, bloated and delicious.
    I took off my leggings suffering and sweating a lot, they were squeezing ❤️ me after eating so many slices and I needed to take them off to be able to eat more, moaning a lot and belching loudly, the weather is very hot today and this pizza makes me hot 🧨. Could you help me take off my pants? See me showing you what it would be like if you were standing in front of me mouthing pizza.
    See my akatsuki bra changing color I'm so fat. 💥
    How difficult was it? See my expressions of those who can't take it anymore, those who need help and force themselves and motivate themselves to eat more...
    Belly massage, playing with the belly button... Do you want to hear the sound it makes when I place my fingers on my navel? Can you help me? 🥵
    🐮⭐ if you like this video please remember reviews helps me a lot ⭐🐮

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

12. $4.99

Lesbian Mommy Feeder

🎀 24 hour intro price $4.99 // up to $5.99 after 🎀
    What a sweet little girl you've been, I can see you've been eating rather well. But of course, we both know you could be eating better. I suppose I haven't been as attentive to you as I should be. A little fatty like you needs proper encouragement and support if she wants to catch up to such a fat mommy.

Mommy wants to see you get much bigger. I love how beautiful you look with a little chub on you. I think you look so much better fatter. I want to see your belly fill with lard and fat, so much so that your belly becomes the center point of your gain. I want to see it tight, ready to burst, barely able to fit in your clothes. The fat on the rest of your body will start to pile, making things like your double chin even more prominent. Devote yourself to getting massively fat, surrender to your gluttony, and become mommy's absolutely helpless fat piggy. Eat up!
    Clip features: weight gain encouragement, sapphic elements, mommy rp, female feeder

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. $4

🐮 IN GROWTH PHASE WITH PASTA

I had just had lunch, but she really wanted to see me eating pasta and potatoes, I said I couldn't, but he insisted... I accepted...
    A huge platter of pasta and rustic potatoes to help me get bigger 🥵.
    A very calm video, eating as much as I can and taking care of my belly so it grows beautiful.
    It's a simple video ❤️

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

14. $4.99

Day 5: 5weight gain shakes

I pushed my absolute limit! Feeling so sick at the end of this video but I did carry on 🥵💦

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. $7.29

Back with a bang and way more overhang😋

Hey lovely’s🥰
    Missed you all! Here is what you’ve all been waiting for. Bagelbelly back… 
    Hope you all enjoy as much as I did xxx

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. $8.99

Bossy Feedee Wants to be an Immobile Brat

I'm your feedee girlfriend and it's time we had a very serious discussion. Look -- I can still stand! I'm not even close to immobile yet and I'm sick of it. I know I always boss you around to feed and take care of me, but I really think we're going to need to ramp up these feedings if I'm going to become immobile any time soon. In fact, maybe I even need to call up some extra feeders to give you some help. Clearly all your work is not enough to truly blow me up so maybe you deserve to be feeder-cucked a little bit. My demands are simple, I need to be fed near constantly throughout the day and given orgasms every time I get a big round full belly. And once I get as big as I really want, then maybe we will need four feeders on hand. One to feed me food, one to rub my belly, one to get me off, and the other one to lift my belly so that the one getting me off can actually reach my pussy. I know it seems harsh, but I know deep down you love how bratty and demanding I am. You don't mind me nagging you to constantly feed me if you know its going to turn me into a massive immobile blob. It's a given that I would eventually come to expect to be treated like a princess, being waited on hand and foot. Because once I become immobile I will be completely reliant on you. You will have to take care of me and do everything I say. You'll need to work from home to provide for me as well as make sure my needs are taken care of throughout the day and that I'm pampered and overfed. It really is so simple, you step it up as a feeder and finally push me into immobility! Otherwise I will have to take matters into my own hands and get even more help to plump me up...
    A super bratty and bossy feedee girlfriend experience where she tells you exactly how she is going to become immobile with or without your help! Perfect for submissive feeders or people who want to get bossed around by a huge needy immobile brat! Includes tons of belly play and really in depth fantasies of growing massive and the realities of that. For immobility and extreme weight gain fans only!!

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

17. $7.69

My gluttony is taking over..Sporty feeder force feeds obese college pig and funnels her🥵

Watch my athletic feeder force feed me with 2 large dominoes pizzas and a garlic bread washed down with full fat coke😋
    In this video I consume nearly 5 thousand calories which is 2.5x what I should have in a day🫣🐷
    My gluttony has truly taken over and my feeder is only fuelling my addiction.
    hope you guys enjoy this as much as the last one, these are definitely my fav videos to make 🫶🏼
    this vid is hot!

(4 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

18. $9.99

I turned into a blueberry 😳😳😳

Wait... am I... purple? That chewing gum that I ate was very strange, must it be because of that?
    Yesterday while I was taking some photos, I found a piece of gum on the table, which said "do not eat" but a silly sign will not tell me what to do, I will eat everything in front of me.
    I decided to take it and chew it, everything was going well at the beginning... but suddenly I started to feel a little strange... I'm purple! I begin to notice that little by little I start to get even more and more round... and purple, my god, I look like a giant blueberry!! Unbelievably it feels so fucking hot, I can't stop growing 😳😳😳
    After a while, I went back to my natural color and shape, but with a side effect, I'm very hungry! so i decided to have a bag of doritos and a soda, every bite feels so good, every burp that comes out turns me on so much, i end up eating a chocolate and touching my belly button... damn it feels so good to stick my finger in there 🤤
    Has this been a plan from my feeder to gain even more weight? I will find out 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Remember If you enjoyed this clip, let me know with a review or comment, that helps me a lot to grow and improve day by day. 
    🥰✨ Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angel ✨🥰

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. $6.99

Weigh-In #8

It’s that time again when this greedy girl has to face the consequences of her rampant gluttony! 🤭🐷❤️

(1 review)

3 comments

Submitted

20. $5.99

Fat Teacher Roleplay

Your teacher, Miss Magpie, has noticed the correlation between your dropping grades and her rising weight. In this role play, she requests you stay after class to discuss your performance, however you learn bringing in food can lead to a little extra credit and a lot of extra weight. 

(5 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

21. $6

Baby's First Feeding

Video from a few months ago. See me be fed for the first time ever! Chicken burgers and home made fries! Then watch me eat a chocolate chip muffin and caramel vachons with milk for dessert. 🥰💖

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

22. $3

MORE OUTGROWN CLOTHES - disclosing my clothes size and breaking a zipper

MORE OUTGROWN CLOTHES
    disclosing my clothes size and breaking a zipper
    tight clothes, heavy breathing, showing off, belly play, fat chat, size talk
    it's been a rough weekend filled with drinks and feasts, and your favorite fat bimbo tries on some more clothes from her skinnier days.
    she talked about how she once used to starve herself to fit into certain clothes,
    and how some of these things were her "fat girl clothes" and used to be oversized on her.
    well, now her big overfed belly and massive ass have overtaken -
    watch her juicy rolls jiggle uncontrollably while trying to squeeze into clothes from back when she wasn't such a fat cow!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. $4.99

SSBBW Kayla Kitten Oiled Belly Rub and POV Feedee GF Fat Chat

Kayla Kitten returns to Curvage with this sweet treat. She rubs her belly with baby oil while having a POV fat chat as your feedee girlfriend. She asks you if she's doing well and talks about how much she enjoys the feedee lifestyle. 

(2 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

24. $4

🐮 A FAT DAIRY COW EATING LASAGNA - MOOW

I was lying in my cow pants thinking about how I can become an SSBW so I went to cook. In this video you will see a fat cow eating a lasagna with a lot of cheddar and a coke to burp loudly. Big boobs and soft belly, all soft and fluffy. I try to speak a little bit of English, they say my English is funny and cute haha... Moow... At the end of the video you will see me playing with my belly and breasts, I am wearing a very small bikini and my breasts are not want to stay inside it...

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

25. $4.24

First Belly Play! **Into pricing 15% off**

Introductory pricing!! 
    My first video as a Curvage Model! Watch me jiggle and worship my own fat butterball of a belly 😉 I'm obsessed with it and with making it bigger and heavier and softer and rounder 😍
    *No audio in this clip*

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Great video! You will really enjoy it if breeding-talk is your thing! Her body is also incredible, and she does a great job showing it off. Highly recommend!

• Damn 🤯 if you thought you had seen nadya at her fattest and greediest then think again because nadya is eating not one but four pies in this 🐷. With two different angles to capture her gluttony Nadya is behind a small table with the pies on, with her hands behind her back she dives in getting cake all over her double chin 😍 her big belly means she can’t sit that close to the table you can see her rolls and stretch marks. With her belly moving into her lap and moaning sounds she starts devouring and of course it’s not long before she needs to burp. The second cake is even messier send cream over nadya chins. The more Nadya leans forward the more her gut and 🍈🍈 push the pies away 😂 but Nadya but won’t let that stop her, 3rd pie now and she stops for a quick drink and some burps. With another pie eaten out now she shows the carcass proudly 🐷. You can really hear nadya’s breathing slow down in this although that could have been the amount cream on the cakes that went up her nose when she went in headfirst 🤣 into these pies. Now on the 4th pie she slows down a little burping a bit more to make room, some wobbling and jiggling of her greedy belly 🐖. Struggling to undo her button under her enormous stomach she lets her belly out more into her lap. With the pies contents demolished nadya is so full now. I’m absolutely loving these vids you have been doing showing us how completely gluttonous you can be, I can’t wait to see more even vids like this packing even more weight into that big belly of yours 🥵.

• Definitely recommend this, she eats with drive and pure hedonism. Very hot to see her lose control 😍

• Both of you ! Look !,  really! Really !  Hotttt !!!!🥰🔥 &  Really! Really! cute ! 👖🥰❤️🩷In jeans !👖🥰❤️🩷& the way they fit🥰👖❤️🩷 on SavannahMontana! It looks perfect! 🥰 ❤️🩷 & the second ! 👖❤️&  the third pair !👖🩷 as you pull them up !over your Big Huge! FAT ! Sexy ! Hottt! 🥰🔥🔥🔥Ass ! 🥰🔥🔥🔥, that is getting Bigger & Wider! In inches! ,,,,BUT ! Those ! Pair of jeans 👖🥰❤️🩷 is no match ! For your HUGE ! BIG ! OH ! Heavy ! FAT !  GUT ! That continues! To get ! so much more ! ,,bigger! & FATTER! & you can really really! Tell that kellijellibelli! Is struggling! To button! Those pair of jeans ! 👖❤️🩷 over that BIG ! HUGE ! FAT ! Heavy ! Hottt ! Sexy ! GUT ! That just continues! To get in the way ! Kellijellibelli! Is wondering!🤔❤️🩷 if it is all of those yummy!😋 ❤️Yummy! 😋❤️ snacks !🍩🍰🍦🍪🍕🧁🍨🍩🍫🍰🥧🍧 That SavannahMontana ! Has really really! Been snacking! On , & gorging! , on  Behind! Kellijellibellis !Back !,,, Because! Recently!,, SavannahMontana ! Is looking so BIGGGGG ! Now ! That even Kellijellibelli! Can reach ! Underneath ,SavannahMontanas  ! HUGE ! Over ! Hanging! GUT ! While Kellijellibelli! Wobbles! & jiggles ! It !,, 

So much more ! Added new jiggles! 🥰❤️ & waves 🌊🥰🩷 of new added on ,ripples! ! Underneath! That GUT ! 

In those pair ! of hotttt !🥰🔥🔥🔥🔥 None fitting! Jeans ! 👖❤️🩷 they may not button! But ! to me as for myself! Just let all of  that Belly!  Completely! hangout! ,, & wear! Them just like that !,,,No one can’t hardly tell ! Because that BIG ! Huge! Heavy ! Gut ! Hangs so much more ! Lower now ! I mean just look at that hang !!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰👖❤️🩷

• Another phenomenal video by stunning Blondie once again, it is always a pleasure to see her eat and expand especially in public this time :). At this rate I think she will be over 200 pounds in no time 👀

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.