Video Clips - Curvy BBW

Video Clips Category for General BBW related clips

5,934 files

1. $8.99

Bloated Burping Witch

She goes from zero to painfully bloated in a matter of minutes! 
    Our bitchy witch Jersey has concocted a burping potion to embarrass another witch who stole her boyfriend! When the potion gets switched with Jersey’s tea, she immediately regrets being such a catty witch! 

Huge burps fill the room as soon Jersey is too bloated to move and her huge belly rests on her lap. She’s panting and moaning and wishing she never made the potion! She’s in pain and the burps just keep coming while she rubs and shakes her huge belly, trying to coax them all out. 

finally she thinks she’s finished, but there’s always room for BONUS BURPS! 

6.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 8.99

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

2. $6.99

NEON PARTY

🐽I ENDED UP SO TIRED, I AM TOO HEAVY🐽
    IN THIS VIDEO:
    BELLY PLAY/ BELLY SLAPS / FAT PLAY / HOT DANCE / HOT TALK / ROUND BELLY / BIGGER
    ♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 
    THIS VIDEO IS ABOUT ME SHAKING MY FATNESS. I LOVE DANCING AND SHAKE MY CURVES, THIS VIDEO HAS A SONG THAT I LOVE AND WELL, DURING THE EDITION I FOUND OUT IMPRESSIVE HOW BIG I AM AND HOW SEXY IT LOOKS MY FAT FAT ASS. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

⚠️HEY!!⚠️
    DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT
    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 
    PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

3. $6.99

JIGGLY DOUGHY TUMMY (bed belly play)

I'm on my bed and my belly is growing out of my clothes.

I can't resist grabbing it and bouncing it.

It has the feel of bread dough and wiggles like pudding.

Also funny to see my other fatty body parts wiggle. 

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

4. $9.99

Let's Get Fat Together

"Babe I know we've made that commitment this year to lose weight but I'm tired of it. eating healthy foods, cooking all of the time, working out at the gym. its too hard and I'm quitting today. Lets just stay at home, order junk food and let ourselves get bigger and bigger." (Roleplay talk video about quitting our diets and getting lazy and fat again until we surpass our old weights and grow even more.)

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

If you like this video then you may also enjoy: 
    Fat Boyfriend: Our Agreement Fat Piggy Humiliation Your Fat Wife Shames You For Getting Fat Too  
    Click HERE to view all of my clips!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

5. $3.99

💖🥵NEW JEANS TRY ON!! MY ASS ALMOST CANT FIT ON IT🤭

I went to shopping a second hand JEANS I bought them without fitting any of them because I knew my ass can put it in them tight jeans 😏 but then I got home and trying to wear them I realized something went wrong 😅 😩

LETS CHECK IT OUT 💯💯

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. $3.99

Fat Ass Lovers | w /Light Belly Play |

For Fat Ass Lovers!
    I jiggle, squeeze, plop and shake my massive ass all over screen.
    Light belly play at the end.
    💋

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. $2.50

Explore my body with me 😍

I wake up every morning and explore my body and see if anything’s changed, well I’ve definitely spotted a few new stretch marks, enjoy as I give you a tour of my body this morning and a cheeky bit of belly play😍

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. $4.99

Dreaming about a beach day stuffing 💛

I’m a big piggy who is day dreaming about being on the beach. I’m wearing this old tight little bikini and day dreaming about stuffing this big fat belly. I want to grow so big and have everyone stare and wonder about how fat I am and how I got this big. I deserve to grow big and round. 

please leave a review! Me and my belly appreciate it so much 😈💜

xo sky 

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

9. $7.99

Tight Dress Comparison w/ Ero-Hime

Watch me and @Ero-hime struggle to squeeze into 2 extremely tight forever 21 dresses.. one is a large and the other is a medium! I think you’ll be shocked and amazed at how hot it is to watch two BBW besties help each other cram all their fat into the tightest dresses ever 💗

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

10. $2.99

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

11. $5.99

Your BBW Fembot

Hello, master. Have you ever wanted someone to grow and grow with no signs of stopping? Someone you can feed constantly and they can’t fight it? Well, meet your new Fembot! I’m here to make all your feedism dreams come true. And the best part about being your robot is I’m catered to you and EXACTLY what you like. Immobility, funnel feedings, watching my skin stretch the fatter you make me. I show off how fat I already am. My thighs, double chin, big round belly and all on display for you 24/7 to do as you please. And there’s only one thing I’m made for, and that’s to be the best obese fembot I can possibly be. I can’t wait to go through this gaining journey together, can you?

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. $13.99

Witch Grants Your Wish & Turns You Into a Fat Piggy - FemDom Feeder Roleplay

Halloween Witch Roleplay - BBW Bouncing and Body Worship - FemDom Feeder / piggy feedee Roleplay
    You have been eating and eating as much as you can, but you just aren't gaining the way you wanted to! When a friend recommends turning to your local witch for help, it seems too good to be true, but when you arrive at her house you realize you're in for more than you bargained. Standing at the gateway to fatness, Alara bewitches you with her mesmerizing heavy curves, and lures you over to the life of a greedy hog. All you have to do is lose yourself in her jiggling belly, heavy tits, and the magical pendant bouncing between them.

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

13. $8.99

Fat Booty Shaking Tease In Heels

You love my big BBW bubble butt. My ass and legs look even more amazing when I'm in heels. I shake my ass, make it clap and pose for you. Pleasure yourself to my perfect big butt in this ass worship tease clip. (No talking in this clip, just ass clapping, shaking and teasing)

[Buying this video? Don't forget to leave a review below!]
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

If you like this video then you may also enjoy: 
    Too Fat For My Leggings Fat Ass Booty Shaking & Clapping Big Butt In Yoga Pants Instructions For Satisfaction Tease  
    Click HERE to view all of my clips!

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

14. $3.99

Augustina and the Juicing room - BBW Belly Tickling

Custom Commission - Augustina and the Juicing room
    Augustina is having a time in the chocolate room, Eating chocolate and being a greedy lard ass when the oompas confuse her with a blueberry girl. She is round and dressed in blue so they take her to the juicing room. This would be very helpful if she was filled with juice but as she is just terribly fat the machines tickle her to no end. She Screams and laughs and kicks but she is helpless to anything but tickle tor ture.
    Contains: Wonka themes, big belly, tight clothes, tickle tor ture, bondage, Helpless tickles

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

15. $3.99

Fat Goddess Worship

Big girls are your weakness, aren't we? You don't want a thin and toned supermodel. You prefer my soft body. Every roll and cellulite dimple excites and arouses you. The more time you spend admiring my plus-sized perfection the more you think with that "brain" between your legs. And that's how I wrap you around my finger. You are so attracted to me you'd do anything for me. You'd crave to serve my fat superiority and would give up anything to be able to rub lotion across my belly. I was built to take you and own you. My big, fat body makes me so powerful over you.

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

16. $6.99

Announcement | Belly Oil | Fat Chat

Watch me oil my huge gut and talk about my gain so far. How much bigger ive become and how this little cow is going to get a lot bigger very soon. Also BIG announcement in this video which i hope you guys will enjoy 😉

(6 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. $5.99

Small Leopard Dress - Try On

I was invited out for a girls night out and I just had the perfect dress in mind! My leopard dress! I haven't worn it in years, I hope it still fits. It does stretch so it should be fine. At the last minute I go to get ready and its a struggle getting it on. Then I noticed, it barely covers my ass. All my assets are hanging out and at first Im bummed because what am I gonna wear? Then I decide to embrace it. Everyone's going to see these sexy ass curves!

Features: try on, modeling, a little bit of weight gain denial

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. $2

Belly play

Some belly play for you😘

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

19. $4

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. $13.99

Custom - Descent into Emasculation Part 3

Includes: Fetish Content, FemDom, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Chastity, Feminization, Cuckolding, SPH, Belly Play while Talking.

This is a custom unlike anything else I've made before 😍😍 Third of a three part series brimming with SPH, chastity, flat chastity goals, feminization, teasing, humiliation, cuckolding and degradation. This is not for my soft MommyDom loving folks!
    It's been months since your partner decided to lock you up, feminize you, and ultimately cuckold you. And it's date night for your wife! She's decided it's about time she fucked the hot friend she goes "dancing" with so often, so it's your chance to help her get ready for her date. She tells you all about her plans while doing her makeup, including how she'll be using your card to pay for everything. Finally when she returns, she gushes about how incredible the sex was, how masculine of a man he was, and how you're about to be cleaning up after him. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. $5.99

FAT CHAT: Donuts & Dishing

One of my most-requested clips! Snuggle up for an intimate little chat with me as I snack on donut holes and answer the FAQ’s from my time here on Curvage.  I’ve also included photos from before my gain to really illustrate the transformation my body has gone through.
    This is a candid, unscripted tell-all.  And it might not seem like it, but I can actually be pretty shy!  So it’s possible there was drinking prior to filming to help me relax and open up 😅  I’ll let you be the judge of how well that turned out.
    I hope this will satisfy your curiosity about me and my gain…though maybe not quite all of it, because I’m a little tease like that 😏 But don’t worry, I make sure to share a little sugar at the end 💋

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

22. $6.99

BBW Date Gets Stuck

Wow, I cannot believe how great this first date is going! I head back to my dates house to finish our amazing evening off. He leaves for a moment, and I decide to freshen up! I grab my lipstick, but when I go to put it away, I knock it under his table! No big deal, right? That’s what I thought, anyway…
    I crawl to get my lipstick and immediately realize something… I’m stuck. Wedged completely under my dates table! My enormous boobs and expanding waist prevent me from moving at all! I begin to panic and quickly begin trying to wiggle or pull my way out. But, being the obese pig I am, I begin to get out of breath quickly, panting between my struggles. You can see just how truly wedged I am with all of the different angles. This is so embarrassing! My date is going to find me and he'll never call again! What would you do if you found your date stuck? 🤔

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

23. $6.99

PLAYING MY ENORMOUS BELLY

🐽🤰 I AM HONESTLY THINKING ABOUT "LAURA SUPER FATTY", I AM HUGE!🤰🐽
    IN THIS VIDEO:
    BELLY PLAY/ BELLY SLAPS / FAT PLAY / MULTIPLE ANGLES / HOT TALK / ROUND BELLY / BIGGER
    ♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 
    I got so big the last month, I don't know what happened  (haha I know 🌮🍕🍟🍔🍿🍫🎂🍻🍻🍻🍻) it was just so fast, and well I think that you will love to see my enormous marshmallow belly played... I also have right now a video where my feeder y playing my belly and yes, I have the before and after, the changes has been 🤯 my mind. So in this video I will give you a belly tour, now is soooo big that I have to use many many angles to give you an idea of how big I am. hope you like the video and hey... you know my belly is bigger because of you, right? 🐽 Fat kiss for u!

⚠️HEY!!⚠️
    DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT
    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 
    PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

24. $7

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. $7.99

(2 reviews)

12 comments

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.