Video Clips - Curvy BBW

Video Clips Category for General BBW related clips

6,080 files

1. $3

All Fours Jiggling

In my skin tight shorts and crop top I get on all fours and give you the ultimate jiggling experience! I switch between showing the camera my fat ass from behind and all my fat rolls from the side, and then jiggle until the point of exhaustion several times. Shot with a mixture of dynamic and static shots, and mixed with a variety of angles so you can get the best possible view of my fat jiggly body! You'll LOVE seeing my plump body jiggle and shake for you, the ass shots are especially fantastic ~ Includes: all fours, full body jiggling, multiple angles, static (still) and dyanmic (moving/close ups) shots, out of breath/exhaustion

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. $4.99

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

3. $3.99

Waddling & Jiggling in Lingerie

In this short clip, I wanted to show off what my recent gains have been doing to my body. Namely, the fact that my fattened thighs rub together so much when I'm walking that I've developed a waddle! I walk to and from the camera so you can see every angle of my new waddle. I also jiggle and shake for the camera in this tight lingerie set, loving how it accentuates my curves. My belly has gotten especially big, so I reveal it from under my lingerie and bounce it up and down. There are some points where you can even hear my belly hang heavily slap my thighs. I've become next level fat with this huge gut -- and not to mention my cellulite ridden thighs and ass. It's so sexy how much I've let myself go -- and I'm still growing! From my double chin down to my FUPA I'm expanding! This is the perfect, quick clip to show off all my newest growth. A simple but effective jiggling and waddling clip!

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

4. $22.55

Pucca noodles filling 🍜♥️ (COSPLAY)

hello, my name is Pucca!
    as you can see, this is a new version of me, i'm quite chubby and that's because i decided to stop running for a boy and i only run for food 🤤, in this video you can appreciate my big change, my belly is so big that my shirt can't even go down anymore, i'm about to burst but i'm happy and i love it! 
    my favorite food is noodles and this time i will eat a big plate with noodles, chicken, eggs and cheese, so delicious 😋 and you can see how i end up very bloated from different angles, i hope you like to see how i express my love for food while watching my huge body swell and bounce 🥰
    { this video contains: cosplay, subtitles, POV, noodles stuffing, fat talk, belly play and more }
    ⭐ please remember reviews are always appreciated and helps me a lot ⭐

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

5. $5

Burp kink/ass and thigh shaking

Clapping ass and thighs while making massive burps

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

6. $15.99

✨🖤GOTHICC PRINCESS TAKES A BATH AND SMOKES A CIGARETTE✨🖤

🖤✨CHILL CLIP✨🖤
    hey bunnies 🖤 here you can have another chill clip 
    after a long day and a huge dinner, i decided to take a hot bath, and to smoke a cigarette to relax myself. 
    Bellyplay, hot bath, cigarettes and a huge cute goth babe, all for 2.99! 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. $8.99

Super Fat Gamer Ruby cosplays Lucoa

💧💧Lucoa came to play and she has grown a little more!!! 📢She loves to be big, fat and heavy!!! Telling you how much she adores her size, her growing belly🍕, her beautiful eyes look at you telling how much she want to grow while softly plays with her belly🥵🥵🥵
    In this clip you will enjoy fat chat belly play belly button close up burps Smoking Ssbbw

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

8. $5.99

Sensual Belly Rubs

Admire my belly, so soft and smooth... I take care of it with a long massage with almond oil. 
    I alternate slow, deep movements with quick strokes that make my belly wobble. ❤️ 

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

9. $6.99

Dancing FAT Goddess alert!!!

***BEWARE! EXTREME FAT JIGGLING LIES AHEAD***
     I had the funnest idea, why not give a little dance preformance and show me learning a viral tik tok dance! Don’t worry there is PLENTY of jiggling, bouncing and ass shaking in this vid! Hope you have fun with me! 

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

10. $4.99

Bellybutton sword play ⚔️😏

It's all in the title! 
    Watch me oil up my big soft belly and sword play with my bellybutton! 

*swords are fake cosplay/decorative

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. $7

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. $4.12

Fat play with a little dance😘💗

Hello my Love😘💗 
    Come and enjoy me dancing and feeling and loving my fatness😘💗

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

13. $8.99

Three BBWs Squash Each Other

Leda and Wood discuss how none of us have ever been fully squashed. Who better to try it with than these two babes? The views and angles are SO hot if I say so myself, we all get a shot at being squashed, and it doesn't disappoint any of us! We try to decide who has gained the most... see who we nominate! Nothing hotter than being squashed by these two, all of us have night tight outfits exposing our bellies and curves. You won't be able to look away!

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

14. $13

Burping con casi 2 litros de Soda😱 ve como me inflamo y eructo super fuerte

Eructo super fuerte con casi 2 litros de Soda ve lo inflamada y gorda que estoy realmente he subido más de 30 kilos y lo celebró con enorme burping para tu niña grande ❣️🐖😱 7:00 minutos de rico vídeo 

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

15. $4

Fattie on top!!!

It’s finally happening… you are finally going to hook up with the super sexy bbw Savannah. She is your absolute dream girl and she wants to take you for a wild ride ;). She slowly starts seducing you,in some tiny lingerie revealing her gorgeous blubbery gut, cellulite filled thighs, breasts that spill out of bra and jiggly, flabby arms.. she instructs you lie down on the bed. She climbs on top of you crushing you with her full weight, she rides you. Having the time of life, her tits and belly are bouncing as she keeps plopping her belly on you. Showing you how sexy it is when a fat girl is on top. 

{video includes: role play, riding , belly play, horny Fat chat, pov }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️‍🔥

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

16. $5.99

Bloated Bath Time

I still can't believe this is my body shape now. The way my boobs rest atop my belly.
    My squishy thighs or just how DEEP my belly button has become.
    I feel so messy and guilty from bingeing all day. I gotta clean up. 💦
    This video starts off intimate- just a chubby girl alone in the bath and you watching as I take the camera and explore my body with it.
    When it's time to get soapy and twerk my giant ass and wobbly thighs, my feeder's recording me in slow motion.
    I plunge my fingers into my soaped-up belly button.
    I lift my belly off my thighs to clean every roll and bit of chub on my once-athletic body.
    The 4th photo is for comparison. I so slender and fit compared to now! 🐽
    I talk to my feeder all the time about going to the gym and getting that body back.
    But maybe I'm just a fat girl. ❤️

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

17. $5.99

Hiding things under my belly!

I have recently discovered that my belly hang is like nature’s pocket! I can hide all sorts of stuff under my belly and no one can even see it! 
    I decide to test just what and how much I can conceal and hold under my huge hanging belly! Once it’s in I jiggle and wiggle around to see if it will budge! After all, this is for science! We’re doing important research! 
    You’ll be surprised as to what I can fit under my belly hang! 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

18. $3.33

kellijellibelli Q&A!

Listen to/watch my answers to the following questions!
    When did you first start gaining? Does anyone in your life know you do this? Do you have a feeder? What's your favorite part of being a feedee? What's your goal weight? How out of shape have I gotten? Lmk in the comments or DMs if you have anymore💋

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

19. $7.99

Tight Clothes Try On

IT'S TIME TO TRY ON OLD CLOTHES!
    Summer is approaching and its time to try on some old clothes to see if they fit!
    Watch as I try to squeeze myself into shorts, skirts, and an old dress in this 18 min video!
    I'm in the hopes that these clothes will fit me still and come to realize I've definitely gained weight and bought the wrong size.
    I find that some of the clothes look good on me tight against my body
    You get a good view of my big tummy and how jiggly it is and watch as I try to squeeze it in my clothes! 
    Watch as my belly jiggles as try these clothes on!
    *Reviews are always appreciated * 

(1 review)

8 comments

Updated

20. $9.99

Gaining Blubber Belly Ripped Out of Lacey Lingerie - BBW Ripped Lingerie Belly Play

Contains: Fat Chat - Belly Play - Body Comparison - 360 Degree Body View 
    This clip marks the end of an era... Wearing one of the first pieces of lingerie I ever bought for modeling, I confess that my belly has gotten so much bigger with gaining, that it has busted a hole in my favorite lacey body suit. Bouncing, jiggling, plopping and playing with my belly, I explain how much sexier I feel now, spilling out of my sheer clothing. I show off that my middle isn't the only part of me that's grown - shaking every new pound of my jiggly ass for the camera. 
    This clip includes downloads of old comparison pictures, so you can see how it used to fit... Before I got so much fatter 😍

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

21. $3

Walking and bouncing my belly

I'm back after a week without posting any videos, I'm really sorry.
    I brought something different for you to entertain yourself! 😺

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

22. $9.99

MASSIVE BURPS & Bloated Double Belly fun!!

Wow, I look SO sexy in this lingerie! It’s the perfect outfit to tease you with as I chug some fizzy drinks and bloat my already massive gut! This video is FULL of amazing burps! 😍 you do NOT want to miss this video! 14 minutes of fat bloated fun. 

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

23. $6.99

Gigantic Daisy!

Gigantic Daisy finds a little man and wants to eat him up! Watch Daisy as she stomps towards the little man spying on her. Hear the floor creek and her breath heavy. View Daisy from below with her big Fat body coming towards you!

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

24. $7.99

First Measurements! + Weigh In + Tour of My Rolls

You asked for it, so here you have it! My first Weigh In for you all, plus taking my measurements, and a quick tour of my favorite favorite rolls and curves. Familiarize yourself with every inch and pound of my fat Goddess body. 

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

25. $4.99

Public Double Belly Drops

This file contains:
    Belly Drops in a Public Restroom | Massive Belly Hang | Double Belly
    Come watch me play with my big double belly in a public restroom where I risk someone walking in at any moment and catching me in the act.. My belly has grown so much lately, I just can't get enough playtime with it.  
    challenge for whose who purchase my content: try to add a better description in the reviews! 

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
    More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

(1 review)

5 comments

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.