Video Clips - Curvy BBW

Video Clips Category for General BBW related clips

6,098 files

1. $4.99

Jiggling Every Fat Inch of my Body

One of my favorite things about gaining is how good it feels when my body jiggles. In this video I should you how I like to jiggle everything from my arms, to my thighs, to my butt, boobs and belly. It turns me on touching myself like this and feeling the fat shake my entire body. Does it turn you on too? ❤️

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. $5

Swimsuit model wakes up FAT!

Savannah is a world famous swimsuit model that just booked a HUGE cover shoot, the kind of job that could change her career. She has been preparing for weeks for this shoot to make sure that she looks her absolute best. She wakes up the morning of the shoot and rushes to set. When she takes her robe off to reveal she is completely spilling out of her tiny bikini, it’s then she realizes that she is HUGE. How could this happen?? How could she have put this weight on over night . She is completely in denial and humiliated. Until she realizes she’s still the HOTTEST supermodel in the world and struts her big FAT self 

{ video includes; pov, role play, belly play, Fat chat , weight gain denial, oil }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️‍🔥

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

3. $4.99

Tired belly play

Playing with my huge belly while tired. So, so tired. Petting my belly like a good girl! My belly button also gets som action! 

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

4. $9.99

BBW in the Shower

Danica wants you to watch her soap herself up in the shower. 😈 She doesn't fit through the shower door and has to enter sideways, see for yourself. Watch her slowly rub her hands all over her sexy curvy body. Touching herself all over with all the suds is very very fun. Don't you wish you could be the shower with Danica?
    Watch out for Slow Motion parts, you'll be mesmerized by her wet body.

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. $4

🐮 MY BELLY WITH LOTS OF CREAM

Playing with my belly with lots of cream ❤️ 
    I start with a soft lengerie, with a light and delicate color, to start lightly... I play with my belly and my button with a lot of cream and I keep sighing in your ear...
    When I change my lengerie to a black color I get more aggressive, I'm jumping and swinging everything, and I even applaud with my butt... Do you want to hear it?
    After all that, I needed to replenish my energy and I ate pastel 4 cheese that I made ❤️

🐮⭐ if you like this video please remember reviews helps me a lot and message me for more ideas⭐🐮

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. $6.99

LOUD belly sloshes! :)

In this clip: sloshing // multiple angles // moaning // lil burps // belly play
     My belly was feeling especially sloshy after eating lunch and chugging a little, so I had to show you guys. This really is a talent of mine; I might not be the fattest girl on this site, a hella loud burper, but damn… I have one noisy groaning belly. Watch me play with my chubby gut while chugging some more for you, moaning about how good it feels to be all round, loud, and tight. I let out a couple burps, show you my standing belly, my wide hips, soft back and thighs. I love creating sloshing content for you guys, I hope you enjoy! ✨🧚💕

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $8.99

Squeezing into Tight Bodysuits

WOW I could barely squeeze into 2 of these bodysuits 🥵 I really had to work to stuff my belly into them. The first bodysuit was loose and comfy and felt really nice on my skin, I had to warm up to the really tight ones 😉 you can hear how hard I start to breathe just trying to squeeze into them and how my body could barely fit. But mmm the moment I freed my belly from them you can hear my sigh of relief, if felt so good 🥰 I uses to be able to fit into these no problem, I can't believe how much bigger I've gotten! 

Let me know what you think! Any reviews or reactions are greatly appreciated ❤️

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

8. $8.99

Humiliating My Ex-Feeder turned Feedee

"Surrounding yourself with corpulent women probably wasn't the best idea if you were planning on staying thin."
    My old feeder. We used to have the best time together. You would come over and bring me food. Sit across from me and spoon feed me the most delectable cuisines. You couldn't help but steal a few bites could you? That's how all this started. A bite here and a bite there, stolen from me. You were supposed to be feeding and fattening me, not yourself. But look where you are now. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Now I get to come home with the most delectable of cuisines and feed you. The real feedee all along. The best part is: I get to remind you daily of the once thin body you used to possess and how I turned the tables and became your feeder 😈

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

9. $3.99

My swimsuit is too small 👙🫣☺️

Hoy tengo mi traje de baño.👙y ya esta apretado, necesito uno nuevo❤️‍🔥🔥💯

Que tal te queda, dame tu opinión si te gusta...?? quiero uno mas sexy🔥👿para parecer bww más picante🌶️ 🌶️ 🔥🔥♨️

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. $3

naughty maid strips for you

naughty maid strips for you
    maid outfit, booty shaking, posing, belly play, stripping, moaning, slow-mo
    you can really tell your maid hasn’t been doing her job quite as she was supposed to.
    instead of a slender, agile maid you are being greeted by a heavily breathing, jiggly piggy.
    your maid decides to strips down for you and shows off all her new curves and rolls, in all of the best angles.
    - no talking in this video, you can only hear moans and heavy breathing 😏

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

11. $3

Bellyplay

Just a short bellyplay video with oil 💦

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

12. $10

Fingering my belly button in bed

I love laying in bed abs playing with my belly 😈 watch me get into all sorts of positions while I play with my belly and belly button. I also love showing off my body so you'll see me shaking every big chunky part of me. 

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

13. $9.99

For the Love (of Fat!)

This is a lovely long self-lover,  i tell you all the things i love about my growing body in great detail! This is especially sexy and it involves alot of caressing and gentle squeezing.
    Rate, like, comment, or review!  Your feedback is loved and cherished!! 

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

14. $6.99

TOO FAT For My Favorite Dress

It's no secret that Casey has absolutely blown up over this past year. With summer here, Casey recently went to try on her favorite dress from last year. It's a LARGE. Casey was shocked to find out she no longer fits in it at all. The dress barely buttons over her enormous swollen gut and fat growing body. Watch Casey struggle to fit into this tight dress that used to be big on her. She looks like a stuffed sausage and can barely breathe as she tries to button it over her massive stomach. Damn, Casey got fucking fat. Her gut is popping through the buttons and Casey can feel the dress stretching and tearing as she moves around in it. What a fucking pig Casey has become. It's only a matter of time before this fat piggy rips through this dress entirely. 
    (Gif and preview have large watermark, video does not)
    ***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***
    **SPECIAL OFFER - ANY and ALL people who review this video will receive a limited edition photo set***

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

15. $5.99

Slow-Mo Oiled Belly, Butt and Boobs with Ero-Hime

Enjoy watching me and @Ero-hime rub massage oil over each other and jiggle and bounce our bellies, boobs and butts in SLOW MOTION!! 

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

16. $12.99

Boozy Chyy-Sloozy: Fat Wine Slut

It’s been quite an eventful evening & i’m so glad to finally be home 😌 but just because we’re home doesn’t mean we can’t keep the party going, right 😜 cum join me as I settle in for some super sexy, stimulating fat chat over a bottle (a very big one) of my favorite wine 🍷.
    I’m already feeling a bit tipsy which makes for a great conversation starter (don’t ya think 😝).. so I have no problem opening up and sharing a little insight with you from my past (personal life), as well as some sexy goals i’d love to reach, just for you daddy 😉
    I contemplate the idea of weighing my huge chest and fat belly (if that’s even possible 🤔😅).. however, it’s only a matter of time before I get even more tipsy (and GASSY 💨), and turn into your boozy, sloozy, fat, wine slut 😈
    Featuring a SURPRISING impromptu weigh-in you DON’T want to miss! 🤭 Good luck trying not to blow your load (or loads💦) on this one 😏

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. $5.99

It’s lunchtime!!

Hey babe cum have lunch with me you know  I love it when you watch 🤤 😋 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

18. $8.99

Change of tight clothes and hot dance

Change of tight clothes and hot dance

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. $3

Belly play

Some belly play for you😘

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

20. $10.99

Candii Kayn and Reiinapop Work Out Together!❤️

Candii and Reiina truly believe they are skinny. Completely in denial about their weight gains, they talk about how their workout clothes have gotten super tight for some reason. With their big round bellies on display, the girls do a workout consisting of jumping jacks, crunches, leg lifts, and jogging in place. You can really see how much their 🍈🍈 and 🍑 jiggle throughout the video. They struggle to complete a full body work out and decide to eat pasta instead of going on a jog!🐷👯

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

21. $6.99

My Ass is Getting Too FAT For Chairs 😰

As i continue to fill out~ things around me feel as though they are shrinking but I know that’s not the case and I’ve definitely put on some weight

I try sitting on a standard office chair to see how snug it is and oh boy, it is soo snug ~!
    I squeeze my fat wide hips into the chair and feel my plush fat pushing out on both sides of the arm rest. 
    My fat body, getting stuck .. yet again
    Ps- there’s also some detailed fat chat in the beginning about my struggles with chairs lately xx

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

22. $4.99

Pizza stuffing

Watch me as I eat a medium pizza while watching netflix. I'm also having a 1100 cal milkshake and a bit of poutine. This video includes burping, belly play, measurements and before and after weight in. I hope you'll enjoy it. 

(7 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

23. $5.99

IM REALLY STUCK! HELP

Kayla gets under the chair to try and reach her air freshner to find out she is really stuck and cant get out. She realizes her big boobs and big ass have alot to do why she cant move. She then starts to panic begging for help to get out kicking and squirming !

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. $4.99

Sexy body rubbing, spanking and moaning

⚠️FIRST CLIP FROM ME IN ALMOST A YEAR⚠️ and it's safe to say I've changed a bit 😉
    In this clip I feel super sexy shaking my forever growing arse in my tiny little thong. I rub oily lotion all in my belly squishing it like a huge pile of dough and fingering my deep belly button filled with lotion. You will hear me moaning as I shake my fat, rub my thick thighs & big tits. 
    Although not a lot of talking in this particular clip, I decided to keep it quiet so you can hear my heavy breathing and my sexy moans. 

E N J O Y  B A B E 💕

*If you enjoy this video please leave a review, thank you lovely*

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. $6.99

Cece is SO jiggly! :0

Cece loves her jiggly body!
    She loves it SO much, she made a video for you demonstrating just *how* jiggly she is!

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Great video! You will really enjoy it if breeding-talk is your thing! Her body is also incredible, and she does a great job showing it off. Highly recommend!

• Damn 🤯 if you thought you had seen nadya at her fattest and greediest then think again because nadya is eating not one but four pies in this 🐷. With two different angles to capture her gluttony Nadya is behind a small table with the pies on, with her hands behind her back she dives in getting cake all over her double chin 😍 her big belly means she can’t sit that close to the table you can see her rolls and stretch marks. With her belly moving into her lap and moaning sounds she starts devouring and of course it’s not long before she needs to burp. The second cake is even messier send cream over nadya chins. The more Nadya leans forward the more her gut and 🍈🍈 push the pies away 😂 but Nadya but won’t let that stop her, 3rd pie now and she stops for a quick drink and some burps. With another pie eaten out now she shows the carcass proudly 🐷. You can really hear nadya’s breathing slow down in this although that could have been the amount cream on the cakes that went up her nose when she went in headfirst 🤣 into these pies. Now on the 4th pie she slows down a little burping a bit more to make room, some wobbling and jiggling of her greedy belly 🐖. Struggling to undo her button under her enormous stomach she lets her belly out more into her lap. With the pies contents demolished nadya is so full now. I’m absolutely loving these vids you have been doing showing us how completely gluttonous you can be, I can’t wait to see more even vids like this packing even more weight into that big belly of yours 🥵.

• Definitely recommend this, she eats with drive and pure hedonism. Very hot to see her lose control 😍

• Both of you ! Look !,  really! Really !  Hotttt !!!!🥰🔥 &  Really! Really! cute ! 👖🥰❤️🩷In jeans !👖🥰❤️🩷& the way they fit🥰👖❤️🩷 on SavannahMontana! It looks perfect! 🥰 ❤️🩷 & the second ! 👖❤️&  the third pair !👖🩷 as you pull them up !over your Big Huge! FAT ! Sexy ! Hottt! 🥰🔥🔥🔥Ass ! 🥰🔥🔥🔥, that is getting Bigger & Wider! In inches! ,,,,BUT ! Those ! Pair of jeans 👖🥰❤️🩷 is no match ! For your HUGE ! BIG ! OH ! Heavy ! FAT !  GUT ! That continues! To get ! so much more ! ,,bigger! & FATTER! & you can really really! Tell that kellijellibelli! Is struggling! To button! Those pair of jeans ! 👖❤️🩷 over that BIG ! HUGE ! FAT ! Heavy ! Hottt ! Sexy ! GUT ! That just continues! To get in the way ! Kellijellibelli! Is wondering!🤔❤️🩷 if it is all of those yummy!😋 ❤️Yummy! 😋❤️ snacks !🍩🍰🍦🍪🍕🧁🍨🍩🍫🍰🥧🍧 That SavannahMontana ! Has really really! Been snacking! On , & gorging! , on  Behind! Kellijellibellis !Back !,,, Because! Recently!,, SavannahMontana ! Is looking so BIGGGGG ! Now ! That even Kellijellibelli! Can reach ! Underneath ,SavannahMontanas  ! HUGE ! Over ! Hanging! GUT ! While Kellijellibelli! Wobbles! & jiggles ! It !,, 

So much more ! Added new jiggles! 🥰❤️ & waves 🌊🥰🩷 of new added on ,ripples! ! Underneath! That GUT ! 

In those pair ! of hotttt !🥰🔥🔥🔥🔥 None fitting! Jeans ! 👖❤️🩷 they may not button! But ! to me as for myself! Just let all of  that Belly!  Completely! hangout! ,, & wear! Them just like that !,,,No one can’t hardly tell ! Because that BIG ! Huge! Heavy ! Gut ! Hangs so much more ! Lower now ! I mean just look at that hang !!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰👖❤️🩷

• Another phenomenal video by stunning Blondie once again, it is always a pleasure to see her eat and expand especially in public this time :). At this rate I think she will be over 200 pounds in no time 👀

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.