6,079 files

1. $7.99

This Maid Suit Barely Fits Her!

Your maid Nicole has been eating quite a lot, 🍟
    Have you noticed how fat she has become? 🐷
    Allow her to get dressed into her work "clothes" to show you! 😍
    Her belly and fat ass stick out so much, and this makes her excited... 🍑
    She has decided to please you, are you down for a close up with her? 😏
    If you enjoyed this video, be sure to leave a review, it would really help this fat ass become rounder! ❤️

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

2. $3

Fat chat and meet me!

Hey guys! This is my very first clip! It is super short and just more of putting myself out there lol! Please let me know what you want to see more of and give any feedback! Love y’all! 

(5 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

3. $6.99

Stuffed And HUGE: Post Buffet Stuffing

Story Time || Overeating || Stuffed Belly || Moaning || Painfully Full
    In this clip, I just polished off a giant buffet meal and am feeling extremely full and uncomfortable. As I sit down, I describe the experience and feel like I can't even move! Listen as I talk about how I started off with a plate of salad, but couldn't resist trying a little bit of everything else on offer. I piled my plate high and have the swollen belly to prove it! Despite feeling full, I continued on and kept eating, unable to resist the temptation of all the delicious food in front of me. By the end of the meal, I was practically waddling out of the restaurant, feeling like I was about to pop! And you get to enjoy the aftermath of my pure gluttony 😉

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. $3

Shower Time with growing Fatty

Lots of soapy jiggling in this clip and you can enjoy every angle of CGFs growing body in her cute Cowkini.

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

5. $3

FAT BIMBO LIFE UPDATE

FAT BIMBO LIFE UPDATE
    weight gain & fat talk, bimbofication talk, smoking, showing off
    your favorite fat bimbo answers a lot of questions in this video, where she shows off her body in a little bikini top and tiny shorts!
    she jiggles for you in the sexiest angles, showing you how well she has been eating.
    she talks about her recent weight gain, how big she wants to get, where all the delicious food has went to on her soft luscious body and many more fun things!
    also she mentions her further bimbofication plans, as well as her drinking & smoking habits.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. $5

Showing off my fat to you, fat chat, pillow;) twerk x

Showing you all my fat with some pillow grinding, fat chat and belly play🥰

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. $5.99

Wifey's postpartum belly

Watch your wife as she prepares to return to the office after pregnancy. Will she be able to squeeze into her old uniform? Well, considering she's been eating for two for the past year, that's very difficult! The buttons on her shirt are tight and the fabric is so stretched... how can she show up for work in this condition?
    Deep down you've always hoped she would give up going back to the office, so when she admits defeat and decides to go back to work only after a strict diet, you already know you've won! she'll never make it. 

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

8. $4.50

Seductive Belly button play and body show

Calling all my bellybutton lovers this one is not a miss had myself 😈 deep breaths to cool myself 🤭 also showing this big juicy body finishing with oils 💦 I hope you’s enjoy just as much as I did 😍loving on this big belly 

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. $7.99

Chugging, Burping, Belly Play 💖

As I’ve gotten bigger I’ve realized I’ve been burping a lot more. I decided to chug this soda and show off for you all. 😏 Now I’m not quite the expert yet, but going from not burping before, I feel way more gassy now. I love playing with my round, doughy belly as I fill it up. 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. $3.99

Exercise ATTEMPT in my undies :)

Per a fans request I attempted to exercise and I was DYINGGG I could not breath at all! Enjoy my labored breaths, the sound of my stomach and thighs smacking together and my lucrative angles

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. $6

Door narrow, she fat! Stuck!

in this video you will find: she trying to get through the door, 💋but she's gained weight and she can't do it anymore! 🥵I try to get it through but it's too fat.. he just wants to go to the kitchen to eat!😫🐷

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. $4.99

Belly and thighs like you’ve never seen before 🤩

Curvybabes massive belly and thighs from a point of view of her standing over you shaking her huge gigantic, soft round, full of cellulite and full of rolls thighs🤩🤩🤩

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. $6.99

Just thigh Jiggling

Everyone's favorite part of my body, finally getting it's own showcase! I get complimented on my thighs more than anything else and I decided it's time to let them shine! I shake and jiggle my soft, lush thighs from a ton of different angles and positions, showing off my ass a good bit too. The perfect addition to any thigh lover's collection

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

14. $10.99

Your Gym Bunny Crush Got FAT Fat

Contains: Multiple Angles - Clothed to Belly Out - Belly Play and Jiggling While Talking 
    It’s been months since you last saw your gym bunny crush, and you’d worried she stopped coming to the same gym. When a woman stops you, excited to see you again, you almost don’t recognize her - your crush got FAT!

She’s bulging out of her too-tight leggings, excited to tell you about her progress on a new “supplement” and how turned on she is by getting bigger. Your dream come true! Is this your chance to tell your hot crush that you have a thing for big girls, and have her love it!?

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. $3

rubbing my jiggly soft body

I guess I was shy at first but im starting to have a lot of fun filming myself
    this quarantine makes me eat so much and theres no one to rub my full soft belly!
    here's a nice video of me doing all the rubbing by myself 😇

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. $12.99

AI Pregnancy Simulator

You are the beta tester of a new AI program: a pregnancy simulator.
    Luna, prototype 01, appears to you, inviting you to choose one of three trimesters to simulate. With your computer skills, you activate manual mode, thus becoming able to advance (or regress!) the pregnancy at will.
    You then begin to play with the prototype's body, causing it to suddenly arrive at the ninth month, only to return to the first. Her belly swells and deflates according to your will.
    "I have to warn you that I might go into labor if you keep this up..." she mutters as her breaths become increasingly heavy.
    While you are intent on enjoying your new hobby, AI 01 warns you that her creators are intervening and intend to ban you from the program for life. In the last available seconds you enter a new input: triplet pregnancy.
    "you can't-I'm not programmed for that yet!!!"
    Your final satisfaction will be to see prototype 01 explode.

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Submitted

17. $5.99

Watch me Belly play in lingerie

Come watch this little angel be naughty plenty of belly play and jiggles in lingerie who says a good girl can’t be bad sometimes 😈 the bigger my belly is getting the more I love to play it’s hugeee ! 

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. $9

Slow Motion Tummy Action in Bed

Nine minutes of me playing with my tummy in bed in slow motion! BTW I'm trans (I'm a tgirl)!

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

19. $3

shaking my fat

🐽🤤 Discount week! 😘🐽

🎉 Video with 33% discount 🤪 don't miss it 🎊

Before $ 1.50 ➡️ now $ 1

$1🐽 oink oink oink 🐽 $1

time to shake off the fat a bit 😍

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. $11.99

Lotion and Admire 40 Week Pregnant Body

I am full term! 40 weeks pregnant, my body about to burst. I can feel my fertile and plump body growing and growing. It feels so good to massage and rub my belly. Slathering on lotion, over and over again. It feels so good to run my fingers over my tummy, my big milk filled tits about to spill out of my top.
    side note:I was seriously on fire from moving around my pregnant body and swollen feet, I had to have my fan on in the background. 

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. $3

PESAJE DE MARZO + JUEGOS DE OMBLIGO

Sé que lo estabas esperando, y aquí lo tienes!
    Es excitante ver cómo mi crecimiento no tiene limites.... Mi barriga crece descontroladamente 🔥
    La única opción que tengo es asimilar que soy una cerda cada día más obesa ❤️🐷
    Te gustan los ombligos? En este video compruebo que  es sorprendente profundo.... Quieres ver lo excitada que estoy penetrando mi agujero? Ven a ver como juego😜

PESAJE + REFRESCO + ERUCTOS + JUEGOS DE OMBLIGO EXTREMO +  SACUDIDAS + GEMIDOS

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Si te ha gustado deja un comentario y 5 estrellas para que siga haciendo este contenido

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

22. $4.49

My shorts are waaay too small! Soft and squishy

Getting dressed this morning I love these shorts, but they are waaay too small now. I can barely get them to zip!
    Everytime I pull them up it rubs me the right way though so I don't mind 😉

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. $5.55

Dance Dance Revolution (Hard Level)

It's been a long time the last time I was playing with my dance dance revolution game and I try the level Hard like I was doing on my tiniest days but I'm so fat now that my belly jiggle so much when I move and jump omg! I have no bra and my tits move so much too🙊 The game says to me to stop dancing😂 I try 3 songs and I was so out of breath that was time for a big stuffing after so much exercice!

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. $7.99

Stuck! Fat struggles

In this video I try on some of my favourite outfits and for my surprise, I get all sweaty and out of breath even tho the air conditioning is on.
    After I show you what happens when I try to take a shower, move around and even turn around to turn on the water

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. $3.99

Belly Massage

Gigi loves the way her soft growing belly feels. Watch as she enjoys playing with it, so much it makes her moan. She shows you a front view and a side view in this amazing video.

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.