Video Clips - Curvy BBW

Video Clips Category for General BBW related clips

6,104 files

1. $5.99

Knock Your BBW GF Up

There's something I desperately want and will do anything to get. I'm obsessed with how big my belly is, but I just want it even bigger. I want it ridiculously round and covered in stretchmarks. And the easiest way to make that happen is if you knocked me up. Think about it, wouldn't it be so hot to try and make it happen? We could fuck all the time, you cumming inside me as often as you could to make sure it happens. Because I know I would be so sexy pregnant. I would get huge, swollen tits and a big round gut. And that's not the only thing that would be hot. I know I would be constantly horny thanks to the hormones and would have to get off all the time. And not to mention all the food I'll be eating thanks to the hormones, and the weight I'll put on because of that making me even more plump and curvy. You'll wait on me hand and foot, keeping me off my swollen feet and treating me like the pregnant princess I am. Knowing that if you spoil me rotten I'll reward you with opportunities to worship my pregnant body. Don't you want that? It would be so hot, I think. So please, knock me up!
    A impregnation fantasy clip with a big focus on my belly and making it bigger, as well as all the other sexy parts of pregnancy. I beg you to knock me up and describe in detail exactly how hot it would be and what it would be like. Perfect for my BBW & Impreg lovers!

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

2. $6

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. $6.99

BIG BELLY PLAY

🤰🏼CLASSIC AND ALWAYS SEXY🤰🏼
    IN THIS VIDEO:
    BELLY PLAY / MOANING / BELLY SLAPS / BELLY SQUISH / BELLY RUBS / MULTIPLE ANGLES
    ♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 
    I USUALLY PLAY WITH MY BELLY ALL THE TIME, EVEN IN PUBLIC. SQUISH MY MUFIN TOPS OR JUST RUB MY BELLY WHEN I AM THINKING IS SO RELAXING… BUT IT IS ALSO REALLY HOT TO SLAP IT WHEN IM 🔥🔥🔥. ENJOY THIS VIDEO, THE SLOW MOTIONS AND THE HARD SLAPS AND PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS… WOULD YOU PLAY MY BELLY IN PUBLIC? WHERE?
    ⚠️HEY!!⚠️
    DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?
    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 
    PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

4. $7.25

Belly play before and after a huge stuffing!🥵💗

Hey Sweetie!💗 
    I've been to an all you can eat restaurant again😘💗 
    Here is the before and after belly play! 
    I was HUGEEE!🥵💗

(4 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

5. $15.99

Twerking/Jiggling playtime

THIS VIDEO IS SURE TO MAKE YOU HOTT & CUM! 
    Kayla starts off by dancing and teasing you while slowly taking off her clothes to the music ! 
    ONCE THERE OFF THINGS GET SUPER HOT! 
    LOTS OF ANGLES ! LOTS OF BELLY PLAY! LOTS OF BOOB PLAY! LOTS OF TWERKING! LOTS OF THICKNESS! 

(7 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. $3.99

Morning belly play in bed

Ever thought about what it would like waking up next to a sexy bbw every morning? Savannah is just so seductive and playful in the morning and all she wants is some belly rubs… she grabs handfuls of her massive gut and jiggles and plays. So turned on and feeling so sexy by how huge she has gotten. Don’t you want to join? Don’t you wanna be the one grab onto every inch of her fat first thing in the morning? So much super sexy belly play and fat chat in this clip. 

{ video includes; belly play, Fat chat, gfe, pov  }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️‍🔥

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

7. $7.40

Masajean mi barriga/Belly Rub-😲 cerdita 🐷🐷

Hola🔥nuevo vídeo de tu gorda!😈
    •un masaje en la barriga gorda!🔥 Tus manos me tocan así la panza!! Me encanta mucho🤭🌡️como se mueve la grasa de un lado a otro cariño 
    +Recuerda que si compras el vídeo tú mismo me estarás engordando 🔥todo lo ocupo para mi ganancia de peso bebé 
    🐷🐷

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. $3.99

Fatty in Motion

I danced competitively and took lessons for most of my life, but getting progressively fatter has made moving more than I have to seem very unappealing.
    Despite my bigger size, I still love to dance!! I’ve had a few requests to film an updated fitness clip and didn’t anticipate this being the workout it was.
    I've already been dancing a bit before I turn on the camera and you can really see (and hear) just how out of shape I am. 
    Hope you don’t cringe at my moves as many times as I did while editing : ) 

I love this rendition by the talented @Dirk-what : 

The way they depicted my movement is spot on and really captures what’s in the clip 🕺
    I went from this…..to a big fat pig 

*1.5 mins shot vertically*

(9 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

9. $4.98

Jello belly

Playing and squishing my jello belly and showing off how big my booty is getting 🥵
    the weight is flowing to all the right places ❤️
    also idk if I’ve said it or not but a little fun fact ab me is/ I’m only 5”2

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. $3

Oily fat play

Is it just me or are belly Squeezes orgasmic? 
    Cum help me oil my curves, belly and rolls really quick.. 
    🤤🤤

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

11. $7.50

Mi panza se mueve en el auto💟

NUevo video de tu gorda🌡️💟😲
    •voy en el auto y mi barriga gorda se mueve mucho ve como se mueve por tanta grasa 🤭 poco a poco se moverá todo ✔️
    ++Recuerda que si compras el vídeo tú me estarás engordando ya que todo  lo ocupo para mí aumento de peso💟❤️🌡️

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. $8.99

Jiggling My Fat Belly and Shaking My Big Booty! 🍑🍑

Hey there, first you get to enjoy a bit of my belly and my widening upper body! 😍

Then you'll get to see my fat ass has become rounder! 🍑

Do you like slow-mo shots? Then you'll love the 2nd half of this video! 😎

Follow me and get notified for more to come! ❤

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

13. $3.99

In the mirror body play

🔥🔥🔥

Savannah has really been feeling sexy these days.. shes so turned on every time she looks in the mirror. Her dough-y belly and massive thighs drive her wild and Her breast are what dreams are made savannah. She’s in some of her sexiest lingerie and can’t help but admire her softness. Grabbing at all of her rolls and admiring her stretch marks. What’s better than a bbw absolutely loving her body in the mirror? 

{ video includes; in the mirror , belly play, Fat chat, different angles }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️‍🔥

(6 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

14. $5

Fat Girl Jean Swap w/ BigBellyBenni

@bigbellybenni and I chat about how many Jean sizes we’ve gone through since gaining, what we love and hate about being fat in jeans, and trying on EACH OTHER’S pants for you!! We talk numbers (like how many lbs Benni would have to gain to wear my pants!) and hold the jeans up to show their size. 

This is the best weight distribution comparison - we are only 10 pounds apart (!! She’s gained so much!) yet she’s 5 inches taller than me and our jeans really compliment our hot fat bodies 💕 we have great chemistry too and this is a hot feel good clip for fat denim enthusiasts everywhere 🥰

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. $6.99

Burp Compilation feat. talking & dress

An almost 5-minute compilation of burps. This one is a little different from my other compilations in that you get to hear bits and pieces of me talking a bit between my belches. 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

16. $5.99

Step-Mom Stuck Under your Bed - Dual POV

Step-mommy is vacuuming under your bed when she spots an errant sock way under your bed. She slides herself onto the floor and tries to grab it but it's out of reach. She tries to slide back out from under the bed but realizes she's become wedged under it. She struggles and wiggles and makes her big body jiggle but she can't pry herself back out. Accepting her humiliation she cries out for help. She knows she's only in her red lingerie but she got hot and sweaty while cleaning up and stripped down. Don't laugh, she knows that's your crusty cum sock that's hiding under there so you're both in vulnerable predicaments. Step-mommy moans and wiggles and pants trying to free herself while you just stand there and watch. Her belly and ass look so good shaking and jiggling as she attempts to free herself. Finally you give into her demands and grab her ankle and help pull her out. Step-mommy is not amused you took so long to help and promises to make your life hell for it. Just you wait and see.

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. $5

On your lap POV

Just me , enjoying sitting in your lap teasing you 😘

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. $6

Belly play night with my feeder ❤️‍🔥

My tummy feels heavier lately, tonight I ask my feeder to rub my tummy while I relax a bit.
    While he is lost watching my belly move, my mouth is watering thinking about how fat he will make me this year.
    Anyway, I'll let him fatten me as much as he wants, like the good little pig that I am ✨

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. $5

Trying on old clothes!!!!!

you know what time it is…. TRYING ON MORE OLD CLOTHES. ‼️
    im SHOCKED by some of these results!! 
    size 18 jeans to size 24!! 
    and size lx shirts to 3XL🫢
    outgrowing some of my BIGGEST shirts I have☺️❤️
    also threw in pictures of me wearing the same clothes when I weighed wayyyyyyyyy less at the end of the video☺️ 
    hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed trying them on❤️

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. $5

•pies gordos y panza gorda?😲⚠️

⚠️Nuevo vídeo de tu obesa😲⚠️
    •AHora si panza y pies gordos al mismo tiempo te enseño mi pie🤭😲 gordo y mi panza enorme en el un mini belly rub y mi pie también 🤭🐷  fat fetish√ and foot fetish √
    +Recuerda que si compras esté vídeo tú mismo estás haciendo que alcancé mi meta de peso por lo cual me estarás engordando tú 🐷baby besitos 💟

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

21. $8.40

Me pruebo shorts y la panza aprieta😲⚠️

⚠️Nuevo vídeo de tu cerdita!🐷😲⚠️ Y un mini gif corto moviendo la barriga
    💟• me pruebo unos Shorts y mi panza esta algo apretada y😲te muestro como se ve tu barriga de 113 kilos😲 tu panza solo para ti amor!
    √recuerda si compras💸el vídeo tú mismo estás alcanzando mi meta de peso y más gorda para ti ❤️😲 comenta si responde baby 
    °(Próximo video alimentación forzada)°

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

22. $5

Out of shape fatty

I’ve been slowly gaining and I had the occasion to show myself going up and down stairs. In this video, I walk in my appartement building, belly out. You’ll see me get a little out of breath from waddling my fat around.

(5 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. $4.99

Broken lingerie

I show you I broken my lingerie with my fat belly
    The funny thing is that I am so fat that my belly is totally compressed inside the body and has a different shape than usual. But the thing I found most exciting was for me to break the fabric. . . 
    You have different choices:
    1) Bring me more food
    2) Tease me for getting so fat
    3) Both! 😂
    Hope you like  this video!
    Hugs,
    Wendy

(3 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

24. $5.99

Best of Collab Clips Compilation

I have been SO lucky to collab with such hot plus sized babes 🥵
    There have been so many clips I have absolutely loved to make. I decided to grab a handful of my favorites (which was hard because they’re all so hot!), and share a compilation with you!! This clip is filled with steamy scenes, from stuckage, to burps, to make out sessions, teasing session and more! Eleven clips fit into one full length clip, all picked with you in mind. There is something for everyone in this clip, so I know you won’t be disappointed. This clip contains my first collab with @Nadya, our triple trouble link up with @TheBigAssSSBBW, my collab with Leda and @Weird Wood, and of course my recent meet up with @RosieMarieFeedee!

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

25. $6.99

Belly jiggling

This big belly feels heavy like a bowling ball 😮‍💨
    after stuffing my face at a BUFFET for 2 hours, I can say I’m STUFFED
    i had to unbutton my pants AT THE TABLE🫢🤤
    looking forward to a weigh in coming soon:) 
    my belly was so fun to play with in this video as it swings and bounces with a mind of its own☺️

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.