Video Clips - Curvy BBW

Video Clips Category for General BBW related clips

6,074 files

1. $6.99

Oiled Belly

My prosperous shape will make me feel hot as I rub my belly with oil.
    ย 
    ย 

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

2. $9.99

Navel Bed Play

Bunny is lazy in bed after a stuffing and get amazed by her belly button deep.
    Soon she will be trying it dept wiht objects and her fingers in a long belly play.

(5 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

3. $9.99

Wet BBW ๐Ÿ˜‰

Watch me wash and rinse and play with my wet fat under the shower ๐Ÿ˜

(4 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

4. $5.99

Degrade Me and My Fat Pig Face - Humiliation Talk

Look at my fat pig face and degrade me. Use me for your own personal pleasure.
    Tell me what a fat slutty whore I am. Paint my face with your cum.
    This is 5+ minutes of me talking directly into the camera. Every sentence is nasty and filthy!
    This is not safe for work. Listen to me humiliating myself.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. $5.99

Bloated Belly & BBW Worship

My Stomach is so bloated. I know it can't be this big naturally. I didn't eat anything today just sipping tea. The more I caress my Belly the hungrier I get. So of course I chat a little about food. Make sure you you get some good views of this belly and all my THICKNESS.
    Enough Chatting I am hungry and hastly leave thinking of what's the first thing Im going to eat.

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. $5.50

๐Ÿ˜จ I Ruined My Body! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

What have I done to myself?!

I know you have a devious desire to watch a beautiful woman succumb to temptation and become corrupted by gluttony. I'm going to discuss all the ways my body has swollen and grown, ravaged by my addiction to overeating and spurred on by your encouragement and my feeder's steady hand. I speak longingly about my toned, fit frame and how it has transformed into a soft, doughy mess, complete with heavy, sagging breasts and stretchmarks that will never go away. All throughout the video, you can read the guilt and the arousal on my face, over what I've done- what we've done to me. I reflect on the loss of my thin figure, my doctor's warnings about obesity and more. Everything in here is the truth, and that's what makes it so painfully sexy to me. This video is one for the true deviants and fans of dark feedism.

If you enjoy the video, please consider leaving a review! - CQ ๐Ÿ’™
    ย 

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

7. $9.99

Devi and Big Belly Judy Oil Eachother Up

Devi and @BigBellyJudyย help eachother relax with oil massages. Watch us oil up eachothers soft fat bodies, arms, boobs, bellies and butts. We always have so much fun together. ๐Ÿ’•ย 

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

8. $5.99

Big Soft Belly for Rubs, Squish & Drops

Relaxing and playing with my big squishy belly! Look at me dressed so cute in my crop top, thigh high stockings and letting my huge belly jiggle everywhere!
    Oh yeah and how about my thick juicy thighs? Don't you want to grab and squeeze them too? My little white thong is covering my princess parts and I just think I'm cute and sexy. What do you think??

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

9. $7.99

Chugging, Burping, Belly Play ๐Ÿ’–

As Iโ€™ve gotten bigger Iโ€™ve realized Iโ€™ve been burping a lot more. I decided to chug this soda and show off for you all.ย ๐Ÿ˜ย Now Iโ€™m not quite the expert yet, but going from not burping before, I feel way more gassy now. I love playing with my round, doughy belly as I fill it up.ย 

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. $5.99

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. $9.99

[Even (More!)] Outgrown Jeans Try-on

Ms MacNCheese recently moved and found a box of old clothes!ย  She's already shown you just how tight her shirts have gotten, and she's now showing just how small some of her jeans were before they got retired.ย  While wearing nearly nothing up top, she nowย tries on fiveย pairs of jeans that are up to seven sizes too small!ย  Just how much has she outgrown them?ย  She leans in close and shows just how stretched and curled the waistband is oneย pairย of the jeans.ย ย A lot of moving, wiggles and jiggles and bounces in this one as she attempts to squeeze into the past.ย  Whether you're team belly, team booty or team brains, this video has much to offer - Enjoy!ย 
    ย 

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

12. $8.99

Coke and Mentos Belly Bloat

I've never had the courage to try to swallow cola and mentos at the same time... until now!
    I am very curious to see what reaction my tummyย will have.
    Oh dear, my belly is starting to swell... the muffin top is sticking out and the shorts I'm wearing are getting tighter and tighter, I'm sure once they are unbuttoned it will be impossible to close them again.ย 
    Unlike the videos I have seen online, no mammoth burp releases me from this internal pressure...ย rather, my belly continues to swell from all the trapped gas.ย 
    I feel the gas caught in my belly expanding more and more, taking up all the available space. My belly is a giant balloon now. I burp slightly but it is not enough, the gas remains trapped inside me.ย 
    "I have to be careful not to go near any needles in this condition..."

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. $5

On my knees๐Ÿ’“

๐Ÿ’“โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’“

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

14. $6.99

A BBW in the SPA

Bunny wants to go to the spa and doesnt care if theres other people,
    she will get her dress out in the hall and walk through the corridors jiggling all her fat and cellulite around,
    then even play with her belly in the whirlpool, squeezing and slapping it, may someone get in?

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

15. $6.99

White Whale

Bunny are having fun in a whirlpool, splashing water with her belly,
    floating and jigglin all around, just like a white Whale.

(2 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

16. $9.99

Wet Belly Play

Bunny will get her big and soft belly soap andย playiย under the shower by 2 big hands that could be yours

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

17. $3

Sensual dance by sexy bbw ๐Ÿ’–

โœจย Enjoy 4ย minutes of sensual dance by a sexy bbwย 
    with an adorable face and the essence of a goddessย โœจ
    ย 
    ย 

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. $5.99

๐Ÿ˜ˆTHE DANCE OF A BIG SOW IN VERY HOT HEAT๐Ÿ”ฅ

The big cute white fat woman decides to take a warm bath and performs a masochism routine on her belly, because her great obsession and submitting her to get excited๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฆ, but that's not all, her nerdy friend๐Ÿค“ They met for a workshop, he secretly keeps a camera in his room to record his swollen body because he has fallen in love with her sexy and sensual huge curves, since he cannot have her and devour her he wants to get a video clip to masturbate ๐Ÿ˜ˆโšกand think about her ... but tiffany has not found out and without fail gives her huge body a great lesson because she is obsessed and completely in love with his beautiful growth and celebrates it by dancing, rubbing her belly, giving a few hot pats and giving him a little of cream to get an extradionary powder and it succeeds !!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ her nerdy crush is blown away just by seeing these shocking minutes of a lot of cream submitted๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ‘€ Tiffany still hasn't found out about the intruder who is obsessing over her gigantic curves

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. $5.99

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. $18.99

Stuck In Tub REMAKE/ side by side comparison

FIRST TIME EVER!!!ย ย BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!
    THIS IS MY FIRST EVER! SIDE BY SIDE VIDEO REMAKE!ย Where i put a video from only a long timeย ago to now!ย 
    You will see video side by side as well as some new by itself!ย I ALSO ADDED the original video at the end too to watch it in full screen all by itself
    i get stuck in the tub and just so youย all now YOU CAN REALLY SEE A CHANGE! โค๏ธ
    MY ASS IS SUPER LARGE more dimples, rolls and more! my TITS ARE LARGERย 
    MY BELLY IS SO HUGE! my arms and face are fatter<3ย 
    You are getting two videos included! my old one that is for sale by itself for $14.99 Plus MY NEW COMPARISON VERSION WITH EDITS! due to that this video will be a bit more costly but well worth it!
    ย 

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

21. $6.99

JIGGLY DOUGHY TUMMY (bed belly play)

I'm on my bedย and my belly is growing out of my clothes.

I can't resist grabbing it and bouncing it.

It has the feel of bread dough and wiggles like pudding.

Also funny to see my other fatty body parts wiggle.ย 

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

22. $5.99

Sensual Belly Rubs

Admire my belly, so soft and smooth... I take care of it with a long massage with almond oil.ย 
    I alternate slow, deep movementsย with quick strokes that make my belly wobble. โค๏ธย 

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

23. $5.99

BBW Foot Worship and Belly Play

I've heard that someone wants to worship my perfect, petite feet! That can be arranged... Kneeling before me, I describe exactly how I want you to touch, smell, lick, and suck my divine soles and toes while you worship. Bouncing my doughy belly off my thighs, you get a full view of my curves along with my feet.

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

24. $5

Chubby belly

Hi I'm new playing with my belly after I ate alot

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. $3.99

BBW Piggy Humps Squishmallow

What's a piggy to do when she's feeling horny and you're not here to please her? I got a new pig squishmallow and decide to be fat and greedy and hump it until I cum! It feels so good on my fat pussy I don't last so long, but I let out some oinks like the good fat piggy I am!
    ย 

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

• WHY CURVAGE CLIPS?

NO SUBSCRIPTIONS

Build your clips collection not your monthly bills.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Have an issue? We will help!
    Please contact the model or a Curvage staff member.

UNMATCHED CLIP LIBRARY

Your collection is stored online HERE. Download or View anytime!

• File Reviews

• Testimonials

ร—
ร—

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.